Chapter 14: Get Her Back In My Arms Again

Samantha's POV

"What the hell are you doing here?" I almost shouted to my surprise but I was trying to make myself calm since the bodyguard was at my back for the reason that he might come to me and ask if there was a problem. I don't want this to get into trouble. I  don't want Matty to know he's here.

He bowed down his head and looked up with a lovely smile plastered on his handsome face. I growled in annoyance because of his behavior.

"To show you again, aren't you happy?"

"No! I've been erasing you for a long time all my life. Leave me at peace so you'd better get out of my sight before I call security!" I said while refraining from raising my voice.

"You're too harsh to me, honey."

No, I'm not, you're the only one who did that, TO ME.

"You don't know about anything Sam, maybe soon.

"I don't care about you anymore. All I want is to be happy with my new life. So what are you waiting for? Leave!"

He turned around and said, "I will take you back from the people who took you back from me."

He left making me confused about what he just said with millions of aches pierced in my heart.

I take heavy footsteps moving toward back to the restaurant. Why did this happen again?

I fixed myself before I pulled the door open. I saw Matty smiling at me. so I pretended like nothing happened earlier i didn't want him to ask about my condition if I was lethargic.

I pull a chair at sit wearing a fake smile.

"Who are you talking to?"

"A fan, he invited me for dinner but I refused."

"Why?"

"I'm too busy and I want to spend my time with you," I said giving a smile to him.

He didn't respond but I can see through his eyes that he appreciated it.

"Won't you eat that again?"

"Yeah, let's just go back to the office."

We left and immediately went straight out to his company. Fortunately, Matty didn't feel strange and didn't ask any more questions about the guy.

After a couple of minutes of driving, we arrived and parked his car directly in the parking area. This time he didn't bring his bodyguard with us. We got out of his car and walked toward the elevator.

Ahh Sam, I forgot something in my car. I'll get it first and I'll be right back, wait for me here.

I just nodded in my response.

I was shocked and my eyes widened when someone covered my mouth and my body froze in an instant when someone abruptly grabbed me inside the elevator. It was too late for me to protest when my face was directly buried in his wide chest. Anger started to rush up and he didn't waste a second and pressed the highest floor in the building.

His familiar scent flows straight into my nose. He quickly trapped me in his arms, and my back was leaning against the wall. He held my waist, and my arms were wrapped around his neck. 

His gaze was so deep, and he greeted me with his light brown eyes, which could easily catch you in fear with his dark look. His posture seems so manipulative. I pushed him intentionally, but he was so tough.

"Let go of me, Liam!" I yelled at him. He didn't let go of me, but he tightened his grip on me even more. He pulled me even closer to his body. "I will never let you go, honey. Not anymore," he said in a husky voice in my ear. 

He immediately claimed my lips, his hungry lips invading mine. My body froze in an instant. I was completely shocked by what he did. The elevator seemed to agree with his dark desire for me, and it seemed like it took a long time to open. He kissed me like a hungry one, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. A tear seemed to rush from the corner of my eye.

Then the tears I was holding back finally fell. "Please, Liam let go of me!" I shouted to him and I pushed him away with all my strength, and this time the elevator was finally open. 

But he held me even more, and whispered, "I'm sorry,"

When I was about to run and he held both my hands from behind, I was struggling with all my strength but he was too strong, then he whispered, "I won't hurt you, I just want you even now. Please." He enunciates with his pleading voice.

He let go of my hands and I slowly looked into his eyes. There's a glimpse of pain I could see in his eyes. Something that suffers.

**********

Liam's POV

I know that anger was on her face when I grabbed her inside the elevator. I was holding her too tight so she couldn't leave. I pressed the button of the elevator to the highest floor so that I could be with her even just for a few minutes. I lost my sanity and
immediately did something
and that is to kiss her not a passionate one but a hungry one. She tried to push me away, but it didn't stop me. I even sucked every part of her lips, forcing her to open her mouth to blend with her tongue. Gladly, he kissed me back, and those beautiful shapes of her lips were something for me. I love this woman so much, from now on no one could stop me from taking her back again.

What is mine, is mine only. I will confront the people who concealed our separation. I am not that a coward anymore. I am Liam Archer many people would tremble in fear just to look over me. Ten months of suffering but now I will seek revenge
to the people conspiring to keep her away from me.

Samantha is standing in front of me cupping my face with his soft hand — the only woman I love. I will despise everything just to get her back in my arms again.