Chapter 35: Date

Liam's POV

I shivered as the cold morning breeze engulfed my entire body. I made my way to my car to grab a jacket since I could not bear the freezing weather.

I made my way into the house of Samantha to face her parents. After what happened to me and Samantha yesterday I need to face her parents and fight for her and fight for our love.

When I arrived, their helpers opened the door for me then I saw Samantha's parents waiting for me in the living room.

The atmosphere here seems so intense that I can't move and my feet refuse to go.

"Why are you still standing there come in." Tita Amelia said strictly. "Why are you here?" She added.

"I want to see, Samantha," I  said even though it seemed I was getting lost in his gaze.

"Samantha is still upstairs getting dressed," said Tito Theodor calmly. "Sit down," he added.

I sat down immediately and Samantha's mom's eyes did not leave me. It seemed like my soul was going to be separated from my body due to the nervousness I felt but I didn't show it, I was still trying to manage myself. I was already sweating and I even composed in my brain what words I would say to her parents and maybe they would kick me out of there if I said anything stupid.

Samantha came down the stairs and I was fascinated by her beauty again. She was only wearing a white dress. She's a very simple girl. I just stared at her until she reached us and sat directly next to her mom.

"Go ahead Mom and tell Liam," Sam said.

I swallowed because I was so nervous about what Tita might say to me. Tita sighed and stared at me, her sharp gaze was replaced by a pitiful one, I was shocked because she suddenly hugged me for no apparent reason 'cause all I knew was she was mad at me, I was just looking at Samantha who was now smiling as well as her father.

"Liam, I am very sorry for what I said I don't know what you did to our family to keep us safe. Thank you that you didn't leave my daughter in the hands of Matty. I know everything because Samantha told me."

She let go of my embrace and seemed like she was about to cry.

"Tita that's okay.  If I'm a parent too maybe that's how I'll react so I forgive you, what I want now is I'm going to ask for Samantha's hands because I want to marry her." I said while smiling.

I looked at Samantha and she smiled at what I said.

"Yes, I will agree with what you want as long as you protect her."

"And don't ever try to hurt my daughter again," Tito said

"Yes, Tito,"

"Before our wedding, there was someone I wanted to go to," Samantha said.

"Who's that?" asked Tita Amelia.

"Matthew," She spoke directly.

"No, he must be in jail, and don't ever try to go to him," said Tita Amelia

"I know he didn't mean it."

"But we are not sure, Sam,"

"Yes, Liam is right," Tito said agreeing with me.

"You're going with me, right Liam?
I want no one would be hurt before our wedding, I want no trouble so that nothing will hinder our love."

Tita Amelia sighed.

"Please Mom,"

"Okay, if that's what you want, we'll support you,"

Tito and Tita just looked at each other because this was what their daughter wanted then Samantha hugged her parents.

"Thanks, Mom and Dad,"

"Can Liam and I go on a date," Samantha said.

"Yes, just be careful. Liam take care of my daughter, "

"Yes, Tita,"

Sam and I went out and the first thing we went to was the flower shop I bought her flowers and the next thing was I bought her chocolate after that we ate at an expensive restaurant.

After we ate we got into the car and went to the next place.

"Liam why did you buy me these things?"

"Because I want you to be happy. I could buy everything I want to give to you 'cause I want to see that precious smile of yours."

She smiled and she got her body close to mine and suddenly she claimed my lips and kissed it while I was driving.
I stopped the car at the side of the road and kissed her too.

I roughly kissed her and invaded her mouth swirling my tongue as I bit them with obsession. Our kisses go deep as I put her on my lap.

"I'm going to leave my mark on your neck, is it okay with you?" I whispered in her ear through my seductive voice.

I started kissing her neck, cornered her body and I could sense she could hardly breathe so I stopped for a moment and her eyes met mine.

"Should I stop sucking your neck?" I asked.

"Yes, it hurts,"

"Okay, I'm sorry," I put on her and kissed again his lips and I started the engine of my car and drove.

I'm glad that Sam is happy with our simple date. We are like birds that have been released from the cage because it is only now that we can enjoy this again for a long time.

The last place we went, we watched horror movies because that's what she wanted. I insisted that we don't watch something like that, but she wanted it, so I couldn't do anything but follow her command.

She laughed at me because I was very scared about the movie. Even though my soul felt like it was going to break apart in fear she was still laughing at my reaction, even though I was like that, I was happy that I made her laugh.

After we watched movies I delivered her to their house safely. We enjoy this day so much. She thanked me and then kissed me on my lips.

I thanked her too and I caressed her face with my hands and kissed her on the forehead. We got out of the car and I took her to their house, I said goodbye to her parents because I was going to leave and they agreed so I left their house with a smile on my lips.