Chapter 19: Bite

Samantha's POV,

I felt heavy and had a headache when I woke up. I sigh and massage my head as a result of the discomfort I'm experiencing. When I finally opened my eyes, Liam was sound asleep beside me. I was shocked and leaped out of bed.

"What are you doing here?" I shouted

He was startled awake by the volume of my voice and promptly stood up, his head cocked in perplexity. I waited for his answer but he still didn't say a word. He got off the bed and was now holding his head.

"What?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

"Don't you remember what you did and what we did last night?"

"What are you talking about? Did something happen to us?" I asked.

"Maybe? I don't know but you're who insists that I will sleep here next to you." He said.

"Ahh sh*t," I said and walked out.

"Sam where are going, we're still here in my bar." He said.

"Ahhhhh..." I yelled because of annoyance.

"I need to go home," I added as I walked back to him.

"No, we need to go back to my mansion. Besides, you said that you still love me right?"

I didn't respond but then I glared at him evilly. I couldn't do anything but follow him outside and get into his car. He just drove quietly and no one spoke to us. Until we reached the mansion.

***********

I'm standing here on a balcony at 8 p.m. wondering when I may go home. It appears that nobody wants to look 
for me.

The cold breeze hit me and I felt cold. I placed my arms over myself, and
then someone put a jacket behind me.

"I miss my family, can I go home?" I spoke as I faced him.

"I'm sorry, not for now." He whispered as he cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"I thought you loved me, but why do you seem torturing me?"

"I don't do that, Sam. I just want to be with you. Is that hard to give?"

"No, maybe my parents are looking for me."

"Don't worry about your parents, I already told them that you are here with me."

"How did you get them yes?"

"I told them everything, besides they trust me. How about you, do you trust me?

I turned my back on him and asked, "How about Matty did he look for me?"

"Forget that man, he is the cause of why we broke up."

A silence prevailed for several seconds and he spoke again, "Sam, do you trust me? She asked while facing me.

"I don't know how to answer that question yet. Maybe soon."

"I will do everything to build your trust again in me but please just stay with me. Can you do that?"

I just nodded and he hugged me.
The truth is that I feel better every time I'm with him but I don't want to tell him that he is gradually claiming my heart now.

"I won't leave your side until you say you don't need me anymore and if you don't want me in your life, maybe I should let you go."

"Why are you saying those things?"

"Because I feel that you are having a hard time accompanying me."

"Just don't surrender, Liam. Cause you were still here in my heart. I just lost my trust in you."

"Yeah, just promise me, that you will stay."

"Yeah."

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Yeah," I whispered

*********

We were here on the bed and stared at each other eyes for a couple of minutes. I wonder how this man is incredibly and madly in love with me.

He caressed my face with his bare hand and spoke, "Can I kiss you?"

"Yeah,"

Then she kissed me gently and those kisses were hits differently and it seemed that my feelings for him began to bloom and it seemed to go deeper.

"I love you," He whispered while staring into my eyes and hugged me tightly.

"You were so important to me, that I pray that you will be with me for the rest of my life." He added.

"So don't be a coward anymore and fight for me if you truly love me," I replied.

"Yeah, I will do everything just to make you mine." He said and we closed our eyes together.

*****************

Liam's POV

I woke up early to cook something for her to eat. I prepared everything so that I could bring her food to our room. I put the food on the tray and immediately entered my room. I put the tray on the table and I woke her up.

"Sam," I called her name and kissed her forehead.

"Hmmm..." She reacts and stretches her body. She opened her eyes and asked, "Why?"

"You need to eat, here I prepare you food."

She smiled at me and kissed me on my cheeks.

"Did you prepare this food for me?"

"Yeah for my darling, here's the spoon."

She didn't accept it and looked me in the eye.

"Can you feed me?" She spoke in a soft voice.

"Ahm-ahh-ye-yeahh..." I stuttered.

Every time I feed her, he stares at me as if she is seducing me. I'm not comfortable with that, the way she behaves like that.

I cleared my throat and spoke, "Are you seducing me?" I asked.

What if, yes. are you seduced?

"Stop, Sam."

"What if, I don't? What will you do"

"You will scream in pleasure and you will never forget this day," I uttered.

"Give me that spoon, I will now feed myself." She said.

"You, silly. Here," I replied as I handed her the spoon.

"But I like how your eyes were drawn to me when I flirted with you." She said.

"You can seduce me all you want and all the time when we were married but for now stop that craziness of yours."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Let me finish this one before you lecture me."

"I'm done lecturing you, all I want now is to bite you," I whispered through her ear.