Chapter 56: Knight

They shake their hands.

"Your hands are so soft to hold." He said that Samantha was a little embarrassed by this man because he always complimented her.

"Ahh, don't you have someone with you," Sam asked.

"I'm alone, that's why I'm looking for someone to be with and I chose you, Samantha. He said.

"This man's sound corny and doesn't match with his appearance." She whispered to herself.

"What did you say?"

"Ahh, nothing." She smiled.

"Can I dance with you?"

"Sorry, but I don't let anyone dance with me, only my husband. He is the only person who can dance with me."

"You have a husband, where is he?"

"Just busy at work." She lied.

"When I am your husband, I will accompany you here, isn't he afraid that someone will steal you from him?"

"I won't do anything stupid that will ruin our relationship," she said and Knight just laughed.

"You're so serious. So okay, I'm going to order something for us to drink, is that okay with you?"

"Yes,"

Knight ordered a drink for them and when the alcohol was ready they immediately drank it.

Later, Sam's friends arrived.

"Who is he?" Cheska asked.

His name is Knight that's kinda beautiful right?" Samantha said.

"Aww thank you," Knight said and they toast their drink. Then Samantha chuckled and seemed enjoying this guy.

"Sam you are already drunk," Cheska said.

"Hi girls," Knight interrupted.

The three sat down.

"Knight this is Cheska, Sandra, and Olivia they are my friends." She introduced them to him as she pointed her finger at her friends.

"Hello, I'm sorry, I had a drink with your friend."

"It's okay for her to forget her problem too," Sandra said as Olivia nudged her.

"Do you have a problem? Knight's said.

"My friend is just kidding," Samantha replied.

"Okay, when you have a problem, you can talk to me."

"Are you close?" Sandra said and Olivia elbowed her again.

But Sandra only rolled her eyes to Olivia.

"I am not close to him yet, but I will make him close to me."

"Owww..." Sandra's reaction.

The night passed and they decided to go home because it was past four in the morning.

"Can I take your friend with me?"

"No!" Cheska said firmly

"It's okay but I'll be with you," Sandra said as she winked at Olivia and Cheska
saying that I would take care of Samantha if this man did something bad to her. He will taste a punch from Sandra. Sandra is good at martial arts because her father taught her since she was young and her father is a trainer of such things.

They carry Sam into the car because she is drunk. They got into Knight's car and started driving until they reached the house.

Samantha and Sandra got out of Knight's car when Knight suddenly spoke, "Sam, can I visit you here?" Sam hesitates to answer as she feels a little dizzy about whether she agrees with Knight's wishes and looks at Sandra, also saying with her expression that it's okay to agree to that.

"Okay but just for friends."

"Okay good, bye," he said as he entered his car.

The four of them entered the gate.

"What was that guy say to Sam, Sandra?" Cheska asked.

"He says that he wants to visit Sam here,"

"So what is your answer?" Cheska asked Samantha.

"I let him it just friends, I'll just entertain myself with something else."

"It's up to you. Rather than drowning yourself in sadness, right?" Cheska said and they entered the house and went straight to the bedroom and slept.

****

"I really feel that the Knight likes you," Cheska said.

"Yes, he still want to visit you here." Sandra added.

"I'm not interested in him and I already love someone, none other than Liam."

"What did you talk about last night?" Olivia asked.

"Hmm he said he was watching me while dancing."

"What?!"

"I really don't know about him because there are so many women there, and I was the one he approach."

"Hmm, he's handsome." Sandra said.

"But he's corny." Samantha added.

"Really? it doesn't suit him to be corny." Sandra replied.

"Yeah."

They are now in the living room eating popcorn while watching tv. Until now Liam still hasn't shown up and she doesn't know if he will come back or not.

"how is liam doing right now is he okay or not?"

"I know that he is not okay either because you're not by his side."

"If I really knew where that woman took him, I would have rushed."

"Are liam's men looking for him?" Olivia asked

"I don't know. None of them wouldn't tell me about what's going on now in his life."

"I hope Liam comes back, even though I'm hurt by the things that girl sent me, I still love you very much." Samantha added.

"Hmm speaking of that girl does she not send pictures anymore?" Cheska asked.

"She doesn't send pictures anymore, it's like she's been quiet now. Maybe they happy together."

"Liam can't do that. I know very well that he doesn't like that girl." Cheska uttered.

What if Liam will love her?

"There's nothing we can do about that." Sandra said

"Sandra! you're just adding to sam's sadness now," Olivia reprimand at Sandra

"Sorry,"

"Ma'am you have a guest," the maid interrupted

"Who?"

"Ah, his name is knight. He is looking for you,"

"Let him in." She commanded

Knight entered with the maid and when he saw Samantha, he immediately gave her the flower.

"What's this for?" Samantha asked as she smelled the flower.

"Nothing I just want to give you that, isn't beautiful?"

"Ahh no, it's nice. Come and have a sit." Samantha stood up and gave him a chair

"Hey, do you like our friend?" Sandra asked

"Maybe but I can court her?"

"Hey, that can't be happen she's married." Sandra replied.

"Hmm why her husband doesn't it seem to be there? When I become his boyfriend, I'm always here by her side." He said.