Chapter 54: Escaped

Liam's POV,

When I kissed her it was like I cheated on Samantha. I can't do anything, I want to get out of here but my plan is still prevented by her.

How can I get out of this place?

Everything I can pass is locked.

The gates are so tall. I was going to climb it but I really can't. So I just went back to her mansion.

I can't seem to get out of this place. She is weird or she is losing her mind. I always make her feel that I hate her but she always pushes herself against me.

She won't be easy for me. She is a big thorn in our life. I have to find a way to escape from here.

It's late at night but I'm still here in a room thinking about what to do to escape. While Celeste was still tied where I left her.

I need to find her phone to call one of my men to trace the place where I am.

I looked for Celeste's phone and by the grace of God I found it on the table in the room where I was.

I immediately dialed my man's number and it immediately rang. I called one of my trusted men.

"Hello, this is Liam,"

"Sir, we are on our way to save you,"

"You always really impress me," I stated happily.

"I'm sorry sir that it took us a long time to find you,"

"It's okay just hurry up while I still have a chance to escape from here."

"Yes sir you will be back to your family safe."

****

Celeste's POV,

I know what you're going to do, Liam, that you're going to run away, so I locked all the gates so you can't escape. I'm not stupid for you to escape so easily. You can't run away from me.

The door opened and it spat out Liam.

"Did you come back to untie me?"

"Nope,"

"Say what you want to say before I leave here." He added.

I just laughed out loud and he was surprised because of my reaction.

"How can you escape, tell me?" I grinned evilly.

"Don't be little at me Celeste I have a lot of connections soon you will know that I am back with my family."

"You're such an idiot Liam all I want is to be loved by you but you kept on ignoring me!"

"How can I love someone so desperately? He made a grin on his face and he looked at me in my eyes which I now feel pain.

"Does it hurt?" He asked her as he held my hand which now has bruises because of the chain.

"I know what you're doing to me Liam you are teasing me."

"You're right I want you to piss me off cause in that way I can get a little revenge for those things you did to me," he smirked. "Do I need to untie you?" he added as she grinned mischievously.

"Please," I beg

He stood up and chuckled and ignored me. "Do you think I am a fool to do whatever you want? Don't underestimate me, I am more powerful than you," he said and left me.

"You'll regret everything, Liam!" I shouted as he walked out of my room.

Liam's POV,

I came out of her mansion and saw that my men were already waiting outside, I quickly got in there and we left immediately. Just wait a little longer Samantha and I will be able to hug you tightly.

"Sir, I'm sorry for the delay,"

"It's okay."

"The important thing is that you found me."

"How did you break that big gate?" I asked as we passed the gate.

"We didn't break it sir we brought a man with us who is good at unlocking locked gates."

"You impress me."

"Thank you, sir."

Finally, I was able to escape. I will never go back to that place. No matter what happens, I will never leave my family.

****

Celeste's POV,

Silence prevailed throughout the corner of my room. Maybe Liam has already left this place. Maybe what they say is true, I'm desperate to get what I want.

Tears fell on my cheek as I felt pain in my heart. My hands are still tied and I am alone in this faraway place. Maybe no one will come to help me to get rid of this chain.

I just kept crying until the door opened.

I thought it was him but I was wrong.

He called my name and directly hugged me.

"I am here ahh don't cry, my little sister."

"How did you get to this place?"

"I joined with Liam's men but Liam didn't know I was there."

Only a cry that I respond to my brother.

"If you had just listened to me this wouldn't have happened to you."

"Please enough I don't want to listen to your lecture. I want Liam."

"He won't come back here Celeste, do you hear me? He doesn't love you let them be happy." He started every word he proclaimed by emphasizing that he didn't love me.

"Where is the key?"

"In the cabinet." he stood up and took the key then directly unlocked the chain.

"Please let's go home. Fix yourself. You can find another one. Don't imprison yourself to the person who can't love you back." he said.

"It still hurts,"

"You will be healed. Do you understand me?"

I nodded and got up.

"Let me take a bath first," I said.

"Okay, I'm just waiting here."

I directly go to my bathroom and let the water flow over my body. As the water flows my tears also stream down my cheeks. It hurts when the person I want can't love me back.

What should I do now? Do I let them be happy and focused myself from now on?

Maybe that's the right thing to do. I almost went crazy chasing him.

I'm sorry Liam. Maybe I should let you go even if it hurts.

It hurts when I lose you. Losing you is like I can't handle it.

"Goodbye, Liam and I love you," I whispered.