Chapter 49: Party

"Sir you have a letter coming from a prestigious company." The maid said then she handed it to Liam whose busy ticking his laptop.

He opened it and read. "Call your ma'am Samantha I have something to tell her." He ordered.

"Yes sir."

Then he continued what was doing on his laptop a few minutes passed Samantha arrived.

"What was that sweetheart?" She asked.

"We are invited later for the party, I want you to be my partner."

"Am I invited too?" She asked to be sure.

"Yes, so get ready and make yourself even more beautiful." He smiled.

"Okay, can I leave here because I'm still cooking? I'll just call you when it's ready,"

"Okay, sweetheart let me finish this first,"

"Yeah."

***

Samantha is getting ready for the party they are going to. She wore a figure-hugging dress that exposed her curves, a black dress that reached to her feet. While Liam wore a black tuxedo that made him more attractive. The two were a perfect and ideal couple. They were so stunning that everyone's eyes could catch their attention.

They left their house and got into their car. He took Samantha's hands and opened the car door for her and he got into the car and started to start the engine.

"Are you ready?" Liam asked.

"Yes, Am I beautiful?"

"You are always beautiful," he leans towards Samantha and kisses her lips, and then he drives.

After the long drive finally they arrived at the venue. Liam opened the door for Samantha again and took her hand.

Then Samantha wrapped his arms towards Liam's arms. They entered and some greeted them.

They just responded to it with a smile. The place was so huge. The ambiance and the decoration were nice. The tables are perfectly arranged with a white cotton cover on it. There are already many people and others are already drinking wine. The music was slow enough to sway your body to feel the rhythm. They slip into the crowd then the waiter hands them a wine and they accept it.

As the party started the host started to speak. "This party was for all the successful CEO who keeps on helping their company to be more progressive. It also to have more fun and get to know each other. So have fun and good evening."

"Let's dance sweetheart."

"Yeah."

Liam took Samantha to the dance floor and started to dance. They were only gazing at each other as the loud music deepened. Many other employees have joined to dance with a wine in their hands.

The smell of various alcohol was roaming inside this huge place. Everyone enjoyed the night party as the night deepened.

"Sweetheart, can I go to the c.r?"

"I'll go with you."

"Ahh no stay here, I'll be right back." Samantha sprinted out. She was already inside and after she peed she came out to fix herself in the mirror, but suddenly a woman blocked her path.

"Excuse me." She said.

A woman wore a masquerade.

"Hi, Samantha Jones the wife of Liam Archer." She began to say.

"Who are you? Why do you know me
and my husband?"

She removed her masquerade and plastered a grin on her face.

"Celeste?"

"Yes, how was your life with your husband Sam? Is it happy or sad?"

"It's none of your business can you please don't block my way?"

Celeste raised her eyebrow and spoke, "What if I will seduce your husband and I will let him taste me would you agree?"

Samantha chuckled, "Do you think you can easily get my husband, he is mine and there is nothing you can do about it."

"I'll do everything just to make him mine. I will not let you be happy, you will suffer and cry like a baby."

"Seduce him if you want but I assure you, you'll be rejected and the pain you will feel is like a sword that pierced your heart."

Samantha pushed Celeste for her to pass then she turned again to Celeste and said, " Seduce him well Celeste, do everything you want and I will allow you but don't cry if you get rejected. I'll be the one to wipe your tears, honey." She said and slammed the door harshly.

Celeste was furious as Samantha left there and threatened to discard anything she saw.

Celeste got outside to join the party and she saw Samantha and Liam happily talking on a bar stool drinking wine.

She got more furious to the point she wanted to hit Samantha's face. When Samantha saw her she directly kissed Liam on the lips as if saying, "Watch me how I kissed my husband and how he kissed me back."

She couldn't take it anymore and she went in front of them. "Oh, there is a little bitch." Samantha whispered.

"Oh hi Celeste nice to see you again," Samantha spoke.

"Hi, can I dance with Liam for a moment?"

"I only dance with my wife, I'm sorry just go there and find another partner," Liam said smoothly as he shifted his attention to Samantha.

"Do you hear my husband?" Samantha grinned.

Celeste walked out of there looking extremely frustrated.
She will simply change the strategy that will cause them too much pain if she is unable to entice Liam in this way.

She grinned at the plan that she was thinking.

She paused while heading to her car, "Maybe tomorrow all of your smile will be gone and replaced by agony." She smirked evilly as she stepped on her car.

***

"Why did you not allow her to dance with you?" Samantha asked.

"I don't want her. You are the only one I want to dance with." He replied.

"What if she will seduce you?"

"If she will seduce me she will fail. I will reject her. If I would that allow to happen it would be my greatest regret for the rest of my life. I can't lose you, Sam, you were so important to me."

"Thank you for  loving me that way."

He closed his body into her and claimed her lips again.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," she whispered.