Chapter 71: Please Love Me

Samantha's POV,

"Don't do this to me sam. I can't lose you. You are my life, I can't live my life without you, please let's go home. If you want you can slap me to get rid of your hate for me but I know that's not enough so I'll just accept how much you hate me as long as you don't leave me sam please." His voice was weak and was visible with so much pain.

I blink once as I try to compose myself not to pity him. "Don't bother me, I don't want to see you, please leave. If I had known that this would happen, I would have never married you." Those words I said were like a knife stab in my heart and that was hurt.

Liam just looked at me dumbfounded and couldn't believe what I said.

"No no don't say that." His tears welled upon his face as he shook his head.

"Tell me that you don't mean it. Tell me that you still love me." He added while sobbing.

I said nothing and stopped myself from crying. I want to hug him and tell him how much I love him so but I stopped myself from being weak in front of him, it still hurts me that he didn't tell me the truth like I was a fool who was cheated over and over again.

I'm shocked because suddenly he dropped his knees and wrapped his arms around my waist and cried like a child. I've only seen him this weak.

But I removed his arms from me and ran into the house. The tears that I had been holding back finally fell because of the pain I was feeling.

***

Liam's POV,

I remembered what happened yesterday, I didn't even do anything to make Sam forgive me and I didn't even bring her home. I don't feel like getting up here and I just want to lie in this soft bed.

I looked at the bed and hugged Samantha's pillow next to me, it hurts me that we are not okay. Reality hits me so hard I'm in a state that I don't want to wake up because I want to get away from this reality without Samantha. I want to go to her and apologize again and again so that she will feel sorry for me and come back but even if I want to, she is very mad with me because I have hurt her too much.

All the emotions I feel I want to pour them all here in this room, anger, sadness, heartache and whatever else I want it to disappear to relieve my emotions. I want to see her and hug her at least for a moment but it seems like that won't happen because she doesn't seem to be able to forgive me.

I'm incomplete when she's totally be gone from my life and I die, she is my life, only her and no one else. I miss how she wakes up next to me and how I kiss her every morning that we are together. I crave her in my side.

I can't do anything now and I'm in the middle of nowhere. I want to stand up and fix myself but I can't. I want to eat  but I can't swallow. I'm slowly losing myself.

But I still tried to get up and take a shower. At least this day I can properly take care of myself.

I took a quick shower and got dressed and went to the kitchen, the kitchen where I always see her cooking but now I can't even see her shadow. It's sad because I'm the only one here at home.

I had to cooked my own food and eat alone. I got distracted because the doorbell rang. I immediately went to it and opened the door to the person outside and I couldn't help but think that it might be Sam and I was forgiven.

I sprinted towards the door and opened the door wide. But I lost my excitement when the woman who destroyed my family appeared in front of me.

"Good morning." She greeted.

I curled my fist when I saw her and she still had the urge to show me after what she did. I only feel anger while standing here, I want to hurt hef and throw her out in front of me but I can't open my mouth even a word.

He just looked at me before she spoke.

"Won't you just let me in?" She said calmly as if nothing bad had been she done to us.

I grabbed her arm harshly and brought her to the gate.

"When will you stop your stupidity? My voice was now so furious, I don't care if I hurt her now and she deserves that.

"Liam, I'm hurt, your grip is too tight." She said as she was trying to grab her arms from my grip. I have never tried to hurt a woman but now I feel like I could because of the anger I feel.

"Nothing hurts more than what you did to me!" I yelled at her. "Aren't you satisfied with what you did! What next? Aren't you happy that you broke the relationship that Samantha and I had? And you still feel like coming here, for what? Are you happy with what you did? Are you happy to see my life miserable?" I tightened my grip on his arms.

"Didn't I become your fiancee and our marriage would have continued if only that sam hadn't come." She said.

"What fiancee? do you know that's not true and it's just a show! I will not go with someone like you!"

"But I can't seem do anything because you love Sam but let me love you liam please. I'm begging you just love me."
She begged desperately.

"Get out of here before I hurt you!" I dragged her towards the gate but she struggled from my grip but I suddenly  I pushed her hard and made her stumble on the ground.

"I will never stop destroying your family Liam. I won't let you and Samantha be happy. I will never give up until you are apart. Remember that!" She said furiously.

"I don't care even if I can't bring back what Sam and I have, I will never love someone as desperate as you! I would rather be alone than go with you!"

"Please Liam let me love you." She begged as she dropped her knees in front of me.

"Leave, before I hurt you!" I said firmly as I walked away but she cupped my face trying to move her face to mine.

I looked away and pushed her and she stumbled again into the ground. She just stared at me with a shock on her face as if she couldn't believe that I pushed her so hard.

I don't care if I hurt her, even if she kneels in front of me, I will never feel pity on her.