Chapter 85: End

Samantha's POV,

Two years have passed*

Mommy Daddy look I draw our family. This is mommy and this is daddy and then this is my youngest brother in mommy's belly and then this is me. Our daughter said and came between me and Liam
She is now studying and she also knows how to draw. Liam and I have been together for two years and everything has been going well. I am also pregnant with another baby and it's our second child and we are happily together with our daughter who is now grown.

"Wow, this is beautiful, where did you learn it?" Liam asked our daughter.

"It's just me alone, I even wrote a happy family on this paper, look, because we are a happy family." She said as she pointed to the words she wrote.

"Mommy, when will my brother come out of your stomach, I am eager to hug him." She said to me.

"Soon you will be able to see your youngest brother," I replied.

"Yeheyy I'm excited, I will love him and protect him from bad people."

"Can you do that?" Liam asked.

"Of course because I am strong, right Daddy"

"Yes, because you are my child," Liam said and we just laughed.

"Mommy, I have a question for you, I've been hearing it for a long time from your room and I just thought of asking you now." She said while not looking at us and just focusing on her paper.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Hmm... what were you and Daddy doing that night why are you screaming harder and deeper?" She asked curiously.

My eyes widened because of what my daughter said and Liam just slapped his forehead. Maybe those were the times we made his youngest brother.

"Ahh, ehhh- eh." I stammered.

"Ahh, that's nothing, mommy and daddy are just talking and playing," Liam said.

"What are you playing?"

"You will know that too my lovely daughter when you are at the right age," Liam replied to her question.

"I want to try it, daddy."

"It can't be for now because you are too child," Liam said.

"Why?"

"It's just not possible right now, you're not allowed to do that."

"Okay." She said and continued drawing. I was sweating because of what our child said.

She was hearing something from our room and she wasn't just talking.

While I was looking at our daughter's drawing, my stomach suddenly hurt.

"Ahh Liam, my belly hurts." I moaned. "I think I'm about to give birth," I added.

Liam was startled and faced me.

"What are you sure about that?"

"Yes, it hurts ahhhh," I screamed.

"Mommy, what's going on?"

"Daughter, call your grandmother and tell her that your mommy is about to give birth," Liam said.

"Really?"

"Yes, call your grandmother immediately," Liam said nervously to our daughter.

Liam carried me to the car and seemed like he didn't know what he was doing now, as long as he could take me to the hospital.

"Liam it hurts ahhhhhh," I screamed.

"Just keep calm sweetheart." He comforted me.

He immediately put me in our car and I saw our daughter coming towards us and she quickly got into the car as well. Liam quickly started the car and it sped away. We quickly arrived at the hospital and the nurses opened the door for us and immediately put me in the room. I don't know what happened because as soon as I was able to deliver my child, I lost consciousness.

*****
Liam's POV,

I kept walking because I couldn't rest. I hope Samantha is okay and her delivery is going well. This is the second time but I'm still nervous. My child was just sitting on a chair and she was following me with her eyes.

"Daddy, calm down, mommy will be okay." She said to me.

I just sat down because my daughter might be right and later Samantha's parents also arrived. They hugged me at the same time.

"How is my daughter Liam?" Mommy asked me.

"Shee is already in the room being attended to by doctors."

"Grandma..." My daughter called her grandmother and she hugged her.

"Won't you hug me? His grandfather said.

"Of course, I'll hug you, grandpa."

And the three of them hugged before sitting down.

A few minutes passed and the doctor came out of the room where my wife gave birth.

"Mr. Archer, your wife's delivery went well, she will be moved to a new room for you to go to. Congratulations."

I breathed a sigh of relief because of what the doctor said I thanked him and he left after he explained to me everything.

We immediately went to see Samantha and she was fast asleep. A few minutes later a nurse came into Samantha's room and handed the baby to me.

I stared at it carefully, my son is handsome like me. I carry him in my arms carefully.

Daddy and Mommy came to see their new grandson.

"Daddy I want to see my brother," my daughter said.

And I showed it to my daughter and she was so amazed that she even kissed it gently.

After a while, Samantha woke up and I gave her our son. He was very happy to see our son.

I stood next to her and gently stroked his hair.

"Our grandson Theodor is very handsome," Mommy said.

"Yes," Daddy replied.

We are very happy today because of the new blessing given to us by the Lord.

"What will you name my grandson?" Mommy asked Samantha.

"Shawn Henley Archer. That will be his name.

*****

We are back home and our life is going well, Samantha and I are happy with our two children.

I was in the living room fixing our son's bed when she came to me.

"Liam," she called me barely whispered.

"Hmm, what is that?"

"Thank you,"

"For what?"

"For taking care of me." She said softly.

"I will take care of you for the rest of my life until we grow old, you are the woman I chose to be with so I will do everything to make you happy."

She smiled at what I said and I spoke again.

"You are not just my wife but you are my sweetest addiction and obsession. Samantha Jones, I love you with all my heart." I enunciated.

Then we kissed deeply.

***The end***

******

Author's Notes: I hope you enjoy reading this. This will be the last part. Thank you for appreciating my story. God bless.