Chapter 73: Hoping

Liam's POV,

I sent Samantha's messages but she didn't even reply to one of them, maybe I don't have any hope for her to forgive me again. After the scene we had earlier with Celeste, I went straight to the room and cried, she was trying to open the gate to let me into my own house with Sam but I didn't open it, she just screamed until she was tired and I just realized that his voice was gone outside, maybe she got tired of what she was doing. She has still the courage to show me after the sin she committed against us.

Another night without her by my side. I feel like I couldn't do anything now I just want to lie down and think about Sam all night. Everything feels so suck and dark. My life has become like this because she is not here. My heart feels so much pain and it aches whenever Samantha ignores me, this is the nightmare that I want to run from. I want to get out of this situation and be happy again together with my family.

My phone rang and I immediately reached for it next to my bed in case it was Sam but I lost my excitement when it was Matty who called.

I sat up and answered the phone which was on my bedside table.

"Hello," I said.

"Liam, Samantha, and I met."

I was instantly revived because of what he said.

"When?" I asked.

"A while ago." He responded sparingly.

"What did she say to you? And what are you talking about?"

"She is still sad because of what happened to the both of you, I can see in her face that she is thinking about you. She was very hurt. Liam, I'm sorry for what my sister did to you. I hope you and Samantha are doing well soon." He said calmly.

"We will be fine when your sister stops destroying us," I said firmly.

"I'm sorry." He said. "Please go to Samantha and prove to her parents that you love her very much."

"Okay," I said and hung up the phone.

I wanted so badly to have Samantha beside me, I will not let this sadness penetrate me anymore. I will talk to her parents again. I hope Samantha will forgive me for what I have done to her.

Even if it's night, I will still leave and go to Samantha's house and I will tell her that I love her, until she feels sorry and forgives me. I jumped out of my bed and went straight out to take a shower. Matty was right that I have to prove to Samantha's parents that I love her. So I'm in a hurry and I want this agony to end and to be with Samantha again.

I got dressed after taking a shower and drove straight to the Joneses' mansion. A couple of minutes passed and I stopped my car in front of their big gate.

I gathered all my strength and I swallowed hard before I got out of my car so I dared to face Samantha's parents again.

There was a guard outside and I tried to talk to them but Dad strictly forbade them not to let me in. I stayed there for almost an hour when there was a car coming out of that gate and I was immediately blocked when I realized it was the car of Samantha's parents.

I blocked him so he honked me it was a loud honk and he almost ran over me but I immediately went to the side window and spoke to him and he immediately lowered the window and looked me in the eye.

"Doesn't my daughter want to see you? What are you doing here, leave." He said in a hard voice.

"Please let me talk to Samantha I will fix what I did. Please give me another chance."

"If you think it's that easy, you'll have a hard time winning back my daughter's heart. Remember Liam, it wasn't just that you fooled my daughter while she was anxious thinking about you, but you were only kissing a woman who only knew to hurt my daughter." He said. "You know what hurts Liam is that I can't ease my daughter's pain so that she won't be hurt anymore, I can't do anything, I can't do anything to take back the resentment she feels now. I don't want to see her hurt because of you."

What Dad said made my chest hurt even more. He was right in what he said, if I hadn't hurt her daughter, Samantha wouldn't be like this now. She didn't deserve to be hurt by me she deserves to be happy I can only do that again when she forgives me.

"Please give me another chance I won't hurt her again. I will love her more than anything else. Just allow me to talk to her about what I will do to prove that I love your daughter's dad. Please." I begged.

"I don't know how I will respond to your offer but I will think about it. Get out of here and get some rest. My daughter is already asleep and I don't want you to disturb her. She said.

I let out a smile that was a better reply when he said that when he thinks about it, I can't wait to hug my wife and daughter again. Dad left until he was out of my sight. Tomorrow I will fix the mess I made. I immediately got into the car to go home and started the engine.

I hope tomorrow will be better for us, please be kind to me. I want my family to be together again. They are my life, I can't lose them. If they are gone in my life I would rather die. This feeling I encounter now was the hardest. Not being okay with your family hits me hard and I can't handle this situation anymore. I want her by my side.