Chapter 40: Honeymoon

Someone's POV,

Go ahead and have fun because I'm going to make your life hell again. You won't be happy if I'm still alive. As long as I'm alive I will not let you be happy. I will never follow my brother's wishes that I will let you live well because I will take revenge.

I'm here in the corner on the side of the church while watching the wedding of them. I saw my brother as one of the guests, he was invited to this wedding and I could see in his eyes that he was in pain.

"Let me take care of this matter brother," I whispered to myself.

I saw how Liam was happy to be with that stupid girl. I would have been there if our marriage had proceeded ahead. I was his fiance.

I loved you but you just used me. I knew at first that this would happen but I still agreed to what you wanted. I love you so much. You were in high school and I was in sixth grade. I always saw you playing sports. Since then I have admired your skill.

I missed your kisses before but I was being jealous because you had to show it to Sam. I know that you only used me for my brother's desire to separate you from her.

But I can't blame him either because he wants you to break up with her, so now I'm the one who will make a way for your relationship to be ruined again.

For now, I will let you have fun because, in the next few days, your life will be hell again.

I left there because of the thought that someone else might see me that and my plan might be ruined.

******

Samantha's POV

After the priest announced that we were married. He slowly lifted the veil and embraced for a soft kiss. He cupped my face and gently kissed me for a few seconds.

Our wedding ceremony party ended at night 'cause I needed to face all the guests who were talking to us. Exposing my smile when I need to talk to them. My parents also did that, talking to the guests politely.

"Sam, Liam. I am so happy for both of you." Mom headed towards us and hugged me.

"Thank you, Mom," I replied with a smile.

"Liam take care of my daughter that's what I always remind you," Mommy said

"Yes, ti- ahh Mom."

We chuckled because he almost called Mom a Tita instead of Mom.

"Bye, Mom."

Liam and I left this place as Nanny Edna came toward us with another hug as well as Sandra, Olivia, and Cheska who are still together until now. They became friends.

"Samantha," They called me.

The three of them hugged me tightly as they said congrats to us. They were no longer mad at Liam, instead, they were happy with us.

Liam hugged my waist closer to him and whispered to me, "Did your feet hurt?"

I nodded at what he said and he directly led me to his car. I waved my hand to my mom, to my friends as well as Nanny Edna for a goodbye and the car started.

"How many children do you want?" In the middle of our silence, Liam suddenly asked what made me smile.

"Maybe one or two," I replied.

"We should make it twelve." He spoke

My eyes widened with shock and I hit him hard in his arm. He chuckled and hugged me immediately.

"I was joking, I'll follow what you want."

"Good," I said mischievously

"I will own you tonight and tomorrow you won't be able to walk properly." He whispered which made me gulped at what he said.

"Just be gentle, please," I replied with a little pout that was visible on my face.

He smiled and kissed me on my forehead. After a couple of minutes, we arrived at home. As we entered our new home, he carried me into a bridal style.

When we got to the room, he slowly put me on the soft bed. His eyes were now full of desire to own every part of my body.

"Take off that gown." He ordered and I followed it immediately.

"Ah please stop, I'll do it for you." He whispered under his breath and he took me to the wall.

******

Third Person POV,

"Who owns you?" He asked as he gently touched her hair, cornering her in his arms against the wall. Their breaths were heavy as his deep brown eyes were gaze imprinted on her only.

"You," She answered as she caught her breath, she murmured those words as he landed a kiss on her shoulder.

His eyes were gazing at her, smelling her sweet scent on her shoulder then he placed a soft kiss there which made her body feel the sensation between them.

He put down the strap of her white dress and trailed a kiss on her neck until to her ear.  She looked up while closing her eyes, giving him more access to taste her more.

She gasped as he claimed her lips, invaded her mouth, and kissed her roughly like a hungry one. But he stopped it suddenly when he started to mumble through her ears, "You are mine no one would dare to touch you even your fingers,"  He grumbled.

She swallowed the lump in her throat wondering why he said those things when he already owned her, he had become too obsessed with her since they got married.

The atmosphere between the two became more intense as their kisses went too deep. He gave her a rapid beat of her heart and she hardly spoke because his lips didn't leave her. She tried to push him away just to say something using her bare hand but the kisses didn't break.

When he felt that her breath was unsteady he stopped and said, "What's wrong?" He asked but her eyes were full of desire to own her whole body this evening.

"I-I'm all yours," She stuttered while catching her breath.

Then he landed a kiss on her lips once more, claiming his property. Their lips parted as they collided with their tongue inside their mouth.  She wrapped her arms around her neck while his hand was holding her waist tightly.

The kisses deepened as they reached the climax until they were satisfied and stopped, chasing each other breathing.