Chapter 66: Happy Moment

Liam's POV,

Morning came and I received a call from Matty he invited me to a Christmas party and it was held later in the evening.

I feel better because Samantha and I are fine. I will never do something that will destroy us again because I love my wife very much. I will not let them again destroy our love because I will protect it.

I woke up and Sam who was next to me kissed her on her forehead.

"Good morning," I smiled.

She smiled at me while opening her eyes.

"Matty invited us to their company's Christmas party, we should go there," I said.

"Hmm maybe Celeste is there and she will do something that I don't want to happen to us." She replied.

"No, I will protect you and our relationship."

"Okay," then she sighed.

We got up and Sam directly cooked our breakfast. Soon we will take our child from my mother-in-law.

I just waited for Sam to call me so we could eat and a second later she called my name.

"Liam let's eat." She yelled.

Then I sprinted towards her hugging her from the back when she fixed the dining table.

"Sit down so we can leave early and get our child." She said and I sat straight.

After we ate, we got dressed directly, I only wore a black T-shirt and black pants paired with my favorite shoes. While Samantha only wears an above-the-knee black dress.

We stepped into the car and I guided her to the front seat.

I started the car and the whole ride was very comfortable as I held her hand in my side. I was smiling while driving because finally, Sam forgave me.

"I'm happy that I chose you as my wife Sam," I said.

"Me too."

Then a few minutes later we arrived at her parents' house and they greeted us outside their house with a smile.

"Mom..." Samantha called her mother and they hugged each other.

"Where is our child Mom?" Sam asked.

"Your dad watching her."

"Hi Mom," I said as I kissed her on the cheek.

As we stepped into their mansion we saw Dad happily watching over our baby.

"Oh, you're here." He said

"Will you take my granddaughter?" He said

"Nope Dad, we are here to leave our child to you again because we are going somewhere later."

"Where are you going?" Mom said.

"Matty invited us to a party," I said.

"Okay be careful,"

"Have you eaten?" She added.

"We're done we eat before going here," Samantha said.

"Can we take our child outside first, mom?" Samantha said.

"Oh, sure,"

Then I came towards Sam's dad then I took and carried my child.

I can finally hold my child again. I stared at her because it was the best thing Sam had ever given me.

"Let's go," Sam said to me.

And we walked out.

"Be careful." Her Mom said.

"Please bring my granddaughter home immediately," Daddy said

We just laughed at him because he wanted to be with his granddaughter.

"Don't worry Dad we will return him to you right away," Sam said while chuckling.

We took our child to the beautiful sights where we could enjoy ourselves. This is the first time we take our family into a moment like this We went to a playground.

Sam taught our child how to walk who was only a month old since she was born. So what our daughter did is she crawled towards her mother and I just sat and watched them. They are very beautiful to look at.

I hope it will always be like this so that no one will plan to destroy our family.

This playground also has children playing with their parents. The ambiance here is good, so many people come here, apart from the many things that can be played here, it is also big and the children can bond as long as they want to play.

Sam was very happy while she was with our child. I love the way she laughs it relieves stress. I was happy and I couldn't stop myself, I came to them and took my child from Sam and carried her.

"Hi baby, did you enjoy playing with mommy?" I said.

My child just laughed at me as if my face was a clown.

"Of course, her mommy was happy, right," Sam said as if our daughter would reply to her.

Then we went for a walk while I carried our child. As we walked we saw that other families were also happy with their children playing here.

We do a lot of things just to make a bond this day. I am so happy with this kind of feeling of having my family at my side. I was hoping that it would always be like this.

I was in love with the idea of being them. They are my happiness and my strength no one could replace that.

An hour later we decided to go home 'cause we needed to prepare ourselves for the party tonight.

We walked towards our car as I led my family to enter my black SUV.

My wife held our child happily as she stepped in.

I started the engine and drove it.  A couple of minutes passed we arrived at Sam's parents' house.

Then Daddy sprinted toward us and directly took his granddaughter into his arms. He is very happy that we are coming back, he loves his granddaughter very much.

"Did you enjoy it?" Sam's mother asked

"Yes, mom,"

"Come, I prepared food for us," Mom invited us for dinner then we followed her to the kitchen.

We sat directly, and the whole dinner was very quiet and comfortable, for the first time in my life, I was also able to eat together with our complete family.

I can't ask for anything more than for my family to be happy. We just laughed out loud when Dad said something that made us laugh.

After we ate we said goodbye to them and kissed our child before leaving. This was the type of family I wanted that kind that we are always happy.