Chapter 39: Wedding

Samantha's POV

It's morning and everyone getting ready for the wedding. I was brushing my teeth as everyone was busy doing the things about our wedding. The flowers, the food, and the setting arrangement, the decoration were all okay. I'm just getting myself ready now. I took a long deep breath as I looked at my mirror.

"This is the day of our wedding," I whispered

After I got out of the room, they started to put me a makeup like whoever they hired a makeup artist. I just told my makeup artist to only put light makeup on me and she followed that. After she was done putting on my makeup. I immediately looked at my wedding dress in front of me.

I was happy about these things, I will go to the altar with him. The idea of our decision to spend the rest of our lives will now be true.

I got up to examine myself if my face was beautiful then I wore the wedding dress and my make-up artist helped me.

I went out of the room and I saw mom standing there, she cupped my face and kissed it.

"Finally, my daughter will be getting married I'm so happy the both of you." She said as wiped her tears

"Thank you, Mom,"

"You are so a beautiful daughter." She praised me.

After all our events at home, Mom and Dad and the guests go to church and I'm still getting ready and I'm going there soon.

**********

The sound of the big bell is echoed throughout the church along the big door in front of me opens.

I saw Mom who was beside me crying while she wiped her tears using her handkerchief.

"Mom, don't cry, your make-up will be ruined if you act like that," I said softly.

"I can't stop it, Sam."

While Daddy was holding my arms that any moment from now on I would leave them.

I immediately saw Liam who was already in front of the priest. The song was played by the singer that we hired for our wedding. My parents walk along with us as we slowly walk to the red carpet.

I could see each of their eyes the guests were happy in pure excitement as they clapped their hands as I walked. My whole system is pleased because I'm walking toward the man I will marry after all the obstacles, here I am today getting married to my only love.

As we reach the end of the red carpet I shift my gaze to the man whom I'm going to be my husband any minute now. I think he is praising me for my beauty now because of the size of his smile.

I traced his whole being now all I could see was the happiest man alive that was in front of me.

He has a pair of deep brown eyes that could easily catch the attention of every girl who stares at him. His pointed nose perfectly matches his well-shaped jawline. The way he smiles, and the way he stands in front of me make me more fall in love with him.

After all the heartbreaks that we have encountered here I am today facing my beautiful man. I love this man so much. He just stared at me like he hadn't left his eyes on me and that was only pinned on me.

He took me from my parents' hands and smiled at them.

We swift our gaze to the priest who now starting the ceremony.

********

Liam's POV

When the big door opened, I immediately focused my eyes on her and didn't take it off until she was in front of me.

She is so beautiful, I think I am the happiest man in the whole world because I got to marry the person I love.

This is the day that I've been waiting to come. Finally, we are getting married and she is now walking towards me holding the flowers that were in her hand.

Our wedding ceremony is not quite simple but a grand one. I arranged everything so that I could give her a marriage as beautiful as her. The decorations were all pleasant to the eye.

I was dressed in a white tuxedo suit. I feel nervous as she gets near me. My nanny Edna was on my side trying to make me calm because she felt that I was completely nervous. To get rid of my nervousness I replaced it with big smiles and I imagined her to be my wife.

I am excited for that to happen.

She is my world and my life. She's my everything.

I will never let her go. I will give her the happiness she deserves. I will do everything just to tell her that I am so much in love with her. No one will ever come our way to separate us again because my wrath will explode. I will fight for her no matter what. I changed myself into a strong one. I will not like a coward who just lets things ruin our relationship. I changed myself for the better and her.

I kept on looking at her until she was in front of me. I scanned her to see how beautiful she was. I admire her. She turned her gaze to me and smiled at me. Damn, that smile makes me fall in love more with her.

The priest started the ceremony but I only stared at her. She did that too. The joy can be seen in our eyes.

Finally, after a few minutes, the priest asked us, "You Liam Archer, do you accept Samantha Jones as your loving wife?"

"Yes, I do," I replied without a doubt

"You, Samantha Jones, do you accept Liam Archer as your loving husband?"

"Yes, I do." She replied directly as she smiled at me.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I lifted the veil she was wearing and claimed her beautiful lips.

A sound of applause echoed throughout the church. Sounds of laughter and happiness entered my ears as I held her waist to come closer to me.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I replied.