Chapter 36: Marry Me

Samantha's POV

He made me the happiest woman alive in this entire city. He made me a precious thing like I'm rare in one in a million.

I look at myself in the mirror, I can see a girl with a wide grin across her face since I know that I am getting married to the man whom I love the most. I stood as I fixed my long wavy hair and only wore a slit-long black dress paired with my black sandals. I must look more presentable in his sight. I only had more minutes to prepare myself but I was almost done, I was so excited about this day. I sighed in excitement looking myself in the mirror before I made my way go downstairs.

I grabbed my back that was on my desk and checked my phone and wallet if it was already there. I left my room, slamming slowly the door shut behind me.

I walked down the stairs towards the living room to find my mom to ask her if I looked good. Mommy glanced at me as I walked toward her. She stared at me in amazement which made her mouth hang open.

"You're so gorgeous my dear princess," She said while smiling.

"Thanks, Mom," I replied.

"Theodor look at our daughter she is so beautiful."

My dad threw a glance at us while busy doing his paperwork when my mom called him then he sprinted toward us.

"What can you say, Dad, am I beautiful?" I asked him as I turned around.

"You're so gorgeous, you were like your mother when we were dating," Dad answered his eyes wide open as he cupped his face like a gay one.

We laughed at Dad, dad is quite a silly one when it comes to his family, he has been more happy when he saw us giggling and enjoying every moment we have.

When we had a conversation with my family that was exactly how it went.
We are so close to each other and they did not fail to give me attention.

Dad made his way to the refrigerator to get something to eat there, he seemed to be hungry from working on his paperwork. Dad swung the fridge door shut while holding the food in his hand.

"Is everything ready for your date?" Mommy asked, her eyes showing excitement.

"Yes," I said quickly

I was completely prepared and I only waited for Liam to come here. I was so sure to be with Liam for all the days of my life. When I get married I'll be Mrs. Archer.

There was this question that kept on bothering me that kept revolving in my mind and made me wonder if there was still a chance that our relationship would be ruined again.

"Ma'am, Liam is already at the outside waiting for your daughter to come out,"

Maid tells us that shattered my thoughts in an instant.

"All right,  I'll take you outside," Mom said

Mom and I went out and I saw Liam standing by the side of his car. He was wearing formal attire like going out to a party. We dressed formally because we were going to the place where we could dance like in a fairytale.

****

Liam's POV

She appeared outside on this frigid evening while holding her mother. I pay attention to her beauty, she was wearing a long black shimmering dress with a slit on the side. Her wavy long black hair that she let fall over her shoulder made her more attractive. The clicking of her heels added to the beat of my heart as she stepped closer to me.

I didn't leave my eyes on her but I stared at her like a precious diamond. I gaze upon her perfect beauty, she has white glass skin and a curved body that I find fascinating. She only wore simple make-up, but you will be amazed by her beauty.

My eyes scanned all over her and I didn't realize that she was already in front of me waving her hand to bring me back to reality.

My eyes blinked and her eyes met mine and she smiled.

When she exposed her beautiful smile at me I couldn't help but smile too. To be in her company and soon to be her husband, was to feel like I was in heaven.

I took his hand and guided him into the car.  While I was busy looking at her, I didn't realize that her mom had entered their house.

***********

I took her to a place where I could dance with her, I put my hand on her waist and so was she, she put her arms around my neck.

We are swaying our bodies slowly as we go with the rhythm of the song. I didn't look at anything but only her beautiful eyes.

"I love you, " I whispered through her ear and I could smell her sweet scent that entered my nostrils.

"I love you too," she said in a soft voice.

"Do you trust me, Sam?"

"Yes, that's why I'm going to marry you, I can't wait for that to happen,"

"Thank you," I said and we continued dancing.

After a couple of minutes, we decided to sit cause she felt sore from dancing and walking. So I made her sit on the chair, removed her sandals, and kissed it. And I sat beside her and asked, "Are you tired?

"Yes,"

"I will show you something after you rest."

"What is that?" She asked

"It's a secret."

"Okay let's go," she stood up which made me surprised.

"Where are we going?"

"You said you have a surprise right? So let's go and show it to me."

"Are you sure that your feet don't hurt anymore?"

"Don't worry about that,"

"Okay,"

So we go to the rooftop. When we arrived the breeze was cold she crossed her arms because of the cold breeze she felt that wrapped around her so I made her wear my coat.

"Where is your surprise?" she asked

"Just look into the sky," I said.

She looked up at the dark sky and suddenly the atmosphere brightened as fireworks exploded with the words "Will you marry me"

I knelt in front of her with the ring.

She cried and directly said yes so I lifted her because of the happiness.

She made my evening more meaningful because she accepted my proposal.

"I love you, Sam,"

"I love you too Liam,"