Chapter 43: Pregnant

The days passed when they were both happy in their marriage. Until Samantha vomited for unknown reasons. She was in the kitchen now while Liam rubbed her back.

"What did you eat to make you feel like that?"

"We just eat the same thing."

"I will check you up with the doctor now. I'm so worried about your condition." He spoke worriedly

Sam vomited again, after a few minutes, Sam's body calmed down and Liam took him to the room to rest his body. An hour passed and they decided to go to the doctor to check Sam's condition.

Liam just waited outside and soon Sam and the doctor came out.

"Your wife sir is 1 week pregnant congratulations," the doctor enunciated.

Liam's eyes widened with happiness and carried Sam suddenly and turned around and said, "I'm going to be a father. I'm going to be the best father of our child." She uttered happily.

Sam was just smiling at Liam as well as the doctor.

"I can leave you for now," the doctor said.

"Ok doc thank you very much,"

They were walking in the hallway of the hospital to go out. When they were in the car,Liam opened the door for Sam.

"Go on slowly to enter the car." He said and closed the door

During their trip, Liam was mostly just smiling and even sing a songs. He feels like her body will go on heaven because of the happiness he felt right now. Sam was just looking at him and he was happy with her husband.

When they got home, Liam immediately helped Samantha to go inside.

When they are in the living room Liam suddenly said to her, "Don't do the housework, I will take care of them."

"My belly is not big yet so it's okay yo do house chores." She said.

"No, you should take care of yourself now And I will take care of you and our baby." He smiled

Liam bent down to talk to his child who was still in Samantha's womb.

"Right baby let's take care of mommy."

"As if our baby would reply," and they laughed.

"I'll take care of all the chores and I will let your mom and dad know that you're pregnant so they can visit you here."

"Okay,"

"I'll take you to our room and wait for your meal, what do you want?

"Anything as long as it's delicious," Samantha said.

"Okay, copy." Liam said smiling.

Liam started cooking food for them and took a call from Sam's parents to come here because they had something to announce.

After Liam did what he was doing, he immediately went upstairs carrying the tray of food and he saw Sam watching some movies.

"Here's your food sweetheart."

"Wow, that smells so good,"

"Besides, Mom and Dad are on their way,"

"Right now?"

"Yeah,"

"For them to know immediately that they will have grandchild soon, I feel they will be happy."

Sam just smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek "What was that kiss for huh? He asked and she smiled.

"For taking care of me,"

"I will take care of you for the rest of my life, remember that."

"Thank you,"

"go ahead and eat it."

Sam ate and Liam went down to the living room to wait for Sam's parents and after a few minutes, they arrived.

Liam greeted his mom and dad and he kissed them.

"Where is my lovely daughter?" Amelia asked.

"In the room resting,"

"Why? is my daughter got sick?'

"Ahh no Mom, come on let's go to see Samantha."

The parents found Sam laughing at the show she was watching and Liam also realized that she was done eating because the tray was already placed on the side and she finished to eat all the foods ge prepared for his wife.

"Did I cook well, Sam?"

"Yeah it was delicious,"

Mommy Daddy Samantha jumped out of her bed and hugged her parents.

"Sweetheart, please take care,"

"I'm sorry I'm just excited to hug my parents."

"Why, what's happening? Samantha's mom asked.

"Mom Dad, I'm pregnant." She enunciated immediately.

Sam's parents were surprised and the three hugged together.

"I finally, have a grandchild!" Sam's Daddy shouted.

"Congratulations," Amelia said, "I'm so happy for both of you." She added.

So I must visit you here every day Liam take care of my daughter and my future grandchild. Amelia said and she smiled.

"Yes mom," Liam replied.

They are very happy to know the news so they take care of Samantha even more. Liam became a more better husband to his wife. Every minute passed he took care of her and supported her when Samantha had something to do and went.

The couple is happy now, Liam's responsibility to Sam is even more doubled until six months have passed and Samantha's belly is big.

They are on the sofa now and watching a show when she reacts.

"Look Liam our child is kicking,"

Liam was shocked and he immediately caressed Samantha's stomach. "Hi baby, don't push too hard, maybe your mommy will get hurt.

"They will not understand what you are saying,"

"They understand,"

"Oww, they stopped."

"See, our baby is smart."

Sam just laughed at Liam.

"Liam is it okay with you even though I'm fat now that I'm pregnant I AFeel like I'm not attractive anymore I have a lot of stretch marks," Samantha spoke sadly.

"I don't care about your look you still have my wife and the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You are more beautiful when you're pregnant, you're so cute."

"Thank you but I want to eat food but I don't want you to buy it for me because I think I will gain so much weight."

"Stop worrying, what food? Just wait here I'll buy it for you,"

"Is it okay with you, if I'm going to have so much fat?"

"Anything for you my sweetheart.  Because like I said, I don't care if you gain weight.

"Ahh okay, I want to eat now go faster." She chuckled.

"What food sweetheart?"

"Burger and spaghetti," She replied immediately.

Liam left the room and bought something outside, he immediately came back and prepared it for Sam.

Samantha is eating now and enjoying it very much.

"Next time Sam don't hesitate to tell me what you want,"

"But?"

"I know your already reason but I don't care if you gained weight you are still beautiful in my eyes."

"Thank you, and I love you," She said.