Chapter 70: Begging

Liam's POV,

The days passed without her by my side, it was like a decade that I had been feeling. I can't eat properly and I don't enough sleep, I feel like I'm losing myself. But who is to blame, no one but me. She's the only thing on my mind and I'm sure she's not okay now because of the mistake that I made to her, if I had told her earlier that I did that just to escape that woman and chained Celeste so that I was gonna leave that place far from her, we wouldn't have ended up like this. My life was miserable all the time, it was worse whenever I thought of her without her by my side.

I need to see her now and tell her everything. I only love her and no one else, even if she can't forgive me, as long as I see her, that's enough for me. She should know that she is the only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

My car stopped outside their black big gate and a guard was standing. I rolled down the window to tell them that I had to go in and luckily they let me in. Fortunately, Dad didn't tell them not to let me in. Two days have passed since that scene and now happened I've missed her so much. When I reached their yard, I immediately got off.

I didn't waste another minute and screamed her name outside in case she came out and took pity on me.

But daddy suddenly came out and you could see on his face that he was still mad at me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked but in a hostile way.

"I want to see Samantha, dad please let me in." I sounded like I was begging. "I have a lot to say and explain to her," I added.

"Why are you fooling my daughter again, Liam?" He said as he walked towards me. After you fooled my daughter again, do you have still the guts to come here? Go to your new girl and don't show up here!" He said firmly.

"I'm sorry." My voice cracked when I spoke. "I have no intention of hurting her again. I love your daughter very much and my heart knows how hard it feels to be separated from my wife."

"If only I had known that this would happen, I would not have agreed you to marry my daughter. You kissed another girl and because of that, she was hurt. Liam, you are married to my only daughter, and you prove to me that I shouldn't have done that. If I was the only one who would be followed, I would not allow you to see my daughter anymore." Daddy said firmly.

"No Dad please let me fix this." My voice was now weak.

"Get out of here, my daughter is not okay because of you." He is so intimidating to look at him now, I just saw how a Jones can get angry. "Do you want me to drag you out of this place?" He added.

"I want to talk to her. Whatever you say Dad I will do as long as you allow me to see Samantha. I miss her as well as my daughter, please. I'm begging you."

He shook his head but the furious remained in his face.

"Please Dad she must be hurting right now and I want to fix what I ruined." I hope he agrees to let me see Sam even just for a while so I can explain everything.

"My daughter is still hurt she thought that you would not hurt her anymore. She gave you more chances but you wasted them all. If only I could ease my daughter's feelings, I would make the pain vanish instantly so she won't hurt anymore but I can't do that."

My heartfelt sadness in his words. I know I've hurt her several times because of my stupidity but I don't want to be away from my family, I'll fix it. I didn't want to leave here without even seeing her so what I did was I shouted Samantha's name and her father stopped me.

****

Samantha's POV,

It has been two days since I haven't seen him. I only think about him more when I'm not doing anything here at home. I looked for Mommy to ask her for food because I was hungry, I just woke up when I heard a loud shout from outside calling my name.

When I came out, I saw Liam and Daddy fighting.

"Liam?"

They both turned their heads to me.
I looked at Liam, I wanted to hug him but I stopped myself and thought that he was still have fault. Liam looks different now, the under of his eyes are dark and he doesn't seem to have slept properly, he also seems to have lost weight and doesn't take care of himself. I have to be strong in front of him now and I don't want to talk to him, so what I did was I turned my back and when I was about to enter the mansion he suddenly called my name.

"Sam, I've missed you please come back." His voice trembled with emotions. I can now feel his sadness through his voice but it doesn't mean that I forgive him so easily.

I can't seem to move my legs as he approaches me. He held my hands and cried in front of me.

"Please forgive me." His voice was now weak as his tears escaped from his deep brown eyes.

I gently removed his hand from holding me and I looked away. "Please leave," I said calmly.

"I did that because I wanted to tame her and escape from that shameless woman. After kissing her, I tied her in hopes that I would finally be able to get away from that misery, but my plan did not work out because the gate and all of the doors were locked, and I had no idea if anyone would be able to help. I know that was so stupid but that's the only way I thought of to escape but still nothing happened. I don't want to kiss that desperate girl that I'll never dream of being with." He said as his eyes were now pleading and daring me to believe what he was saying. I saw the longingness in his eyes and there was a pain too. "Don't leave me please believe me I only love you and no one else. I won't hurt you again, give me one more chance. Let me fix this please."

I looked at Daddy because I didn't know what to say and tears were flowing from my eyes. I want to believe him but it still hurts.

I try to manage myself and I hold my breath.

"Leave." I firmly said.