Chapter 33: Mess

Liam's POV

Damn! 

Her tears made me hurt. I don't want to see her crying I  hate it when she is in pain because of me. Samantha is the kind of woman that is soft, she is too vulnerable when it comes to her loved one. She doesn't deserve me, a guy that can't fight for her.

I shouted at her and I don't like the way I treat her now. I am so stubborn.

Why am I still afraid to fight for her? Why I can't love her in front of everyone without anyone's conditions?

She even visited me here at my house just to see me but I ended up hurting her again.

I wanted to hug her when I noticed her presence but I stopped myself even Nanny said that I would fight for her. I still didn't want Tita to hate me so I just did the thing I didn't want to do to her.

Should I tell her the truth?

For now, I must endure everything. She doesn't even deserve this kind of pain. She deserves to be happy. She deserves all the greatness in life but here I am now treating her Like I don't love her.

I yelled at her to make him stop loving me and now I'm a complete mess.

I wanted to tell him everything about how I love her but I was ruled by fear. She makes me choose if I love her or not. Why it's so hard to answer her questions? When do I already know the answer?

I'm upset now that I'm making the person I love hurt again. I let her tears fall again.

Why am I saying those words that will hurt her? Nanny told me what I should do but why is it still like this?

"Do you love me?"She asked again

"No! I don't love you so please leave." I said.

I saw how she hurt those words. This time he seemed to be in more pain so I told her the most stupid things that my mouth uttered so I lied and that was the wrong decision I made in my life.

The second time I lied to her. She just bowed her head and cried in front of me.

I can't tell her the truth that her mommy is separating us and now against the love we felt. I don't want them to fight because of me when she found out the truth.

Is tha-t t-rue?" She stuttered because of pain.

I nodded and said," So please leave."

"Yeah, don't worry you will never see me again. Thank you for everything, Liam." She said and stepped away from me until she disappeared from my sight. So when she disappeared completely from my sight I immediately screamed because of the pain I felt, I threw the glass I was holding earlier. I even punched the table and the chair. And everything I see I throw it and it breaks immediately.

"I'm sorry Sam," I whispered while I fell on my knees. My abundant tears were falling on the floor.

"Ahhhh why I'm still a coward?" I screamed because of annoyance. I cried harder until I reached my limit, this day is so hard for me.

I'm very sorry Sam this is the only way that I think that it's good for you. Tita is right you will only be in harm when you are with me.

*********

Samantha's POV

When he said he didn't love I left his house completely. I sprinted out to my car and poured all the pain. After I cried I started the car and drove. It was just my imagination when he said he loved me.

Yes! Yes! I love you so much and I don't want you to leave me." He said while he abruptly hugged me. I thought it was real but the truth hit me when he said he didn't love me.

Am I too delusional?

When I got home, I immediately entered the house and they saw me crying.

"Why are you crying?" Mommy asked

"Princess, what happened?" Daddy asked.

"Liam broke up with me again," I directly said and went out to my room.

I immediately locked the door of my room and slowly lay down in my bed crying hard. My heart aches in pain again. When he said that he didn't love me anymore it was still here in my mind repeating the scene and every time I remember what happened to us it tore me apart.

Mommy and Daddy even begged me to open the door but I ignored them.

They said we talked about what happened but I told them not to talk about it anymore 'cause it hurts me until their voices disappear. Maybe they understood my pain so they let me be alone.

Amelia POV,

When I saw my daughter crying, I knew what Liam did to her, so he did what I was asking him when we were in the hospital, but when I saw Samantha that she was in pain I was so hurt.

"Amelia this is your fault. Liam did what you want." Said my husband  "Do you want to see our daughter hurt? He added.

"I have to take back what I said to Liam, I shouldn't have done this to our daughter Theodor," I spoke in a sad tone.

"I told you not to do that but you did it anyway, look at our daughter, crying because he was hurt again."

"Just call Liam and you need to say sorry to him."

I took my phone and called Liam, he answered it right away, "Liam can you come to our house tomorrow I have something to tell you,"

"Yes, Tita."

"Thank you," after that, I ended the call.

I hope I can fix the mess I made. I don't want to see my daughter suffer because I made a decision that might hurt her. Tomorrow, I will apologize to my daughter as well as to Liam for tearing them apart.

"Are you done?" Theodor asked.

"Yes,"

"Please Amelia don't be a hindrance in their love. Our daughter suffered a lot of pain. I know how she loves Liam, she even protected him from tragedy and now she's crying again. They deserve to be happy."

I nodded and hugged my husband. "I'm too emotional that time that's why I poured out all the resentment I've been feeling that time to Liam."

" Just fix it tomorrow, okay?"

" Yeah,"