Chapter 31: Fight For Her

Matthew's POV,

I woke up in the morning as my phone rang beside me. I tapped the screen to answer it and it was the number of my men, "Sir good morning sorry for the nuisance, I would like to inform you that Ms. Jones is okay and she is now waking up."I jump out of my bed and speak, "Is that true?" I asked to be sure.

"Yes sir,"

"Okay thank you for the information you can now go back to your work."

"Yes sir." He replied and I ended the call.

After a month I finally heard that Samantha woke up and I was very happy to hear about that but until now I still don't have the face to show them. So in the past months, I concentrated first on teaching Celeste what to do at work she followed it correctly and the company became progressive again under her leadership. She is better than me in handling the business.

Even if I wanted to go to the hospital, I stopped myself, but I'm happy that my best friend woke up.

My life with my sister, Celeste has been going well. Our old closeness is back, I am happy with my sister now but I can't stop remembering the sin I committed.

I wondered why until now they still hadn't arrested me by the police because I was the one at fault and I should be in jail and paying for my sin. What could have happened why until now I am still free to do everything I want?

Liam's POV

Five days after Samantha woke up, I didn't go back to the hospital because that was what Samantha's mommy and I agreed on, and now I feel like I'm going crazy because I miss her so much.

I just chose to stay away, it's funny because I promised to marry her but it seems like it won't work because her mom and I are not okay but I hope that maybe next time our old relationship will come back.

"What is her condition now, will she be able to go back to their mansion?" I whispered.

In the five days that I didn't show up with Samantha, I just drowned myself in alcohol to forget that I couldn't show up to her anymore. I go home drunk and wake up at noon feeling like I don't want to live because Samantha's mother doesn't want me anymore, but I hope that I will be accepted again so that there will be no hindrance to us getting married.

I always drowned myself in alcohol every night but I can't stop myself from thinking about her. I'm always here in the kitchen and drunk. I want to remove this pain I've been feeling here in my heart the only way is I could find myself taking multiple shots of alcohol.

Someone tapped my shoulder from my back and I looked who it was I found my nanny standing, smiling but the pain in her eyes was visible.

He sat beside me and took the glass that was in my hand, "Please stop drinking Liam, you've been like that for five days, I don't want to see you in that condition because I already treat you like my son.

Nanny Edna raised me since my parents died in an accident. She took care of me and taught me what was right and wrong. I consider her a family and she is also important in my life like a mother.

I smiled bitterly at her and said, "Nanny I miss her so much and I don't know what to do with my life now cause the world is tearing us apart again." she gave me her merciful look and I immediately felt sad by her reaction towards me.

"You know Liam if you love someone you fight for it," she said and smiled. "Don't waste your time while you have a chance to fight for it and if you want to shout to the whole world that you love her then do it, tell them that no one can stop your love for her because you are holding her tightly and if you know that person loves you too fight for her, no matter what happens." She said.

I just looked at her, "I'm sorry nanny if I've become like this, I hope you understand."

"I always wanted you to stay happy with your loved one and I always understand you and I'm even proud that I raised you well."

"I sometimes don't understand my fate Nanny why doesn't the world don't want to make me happy, is it wrong to be happy? When all I want is just to be with her. It's hard Nanny because I have a lot of suffering, a lot of people who don't want me to be with her and when I don't do what they want, they make my love suffer. Now that I got her back, her mother took her away from me, and - " I couldn't finish my sentence as abundant tears streamed down my face.

"If you've been going through a lot of hardships find a way, fight for the girl you love even if the people around you, are against it. I'm sorry Liam if I didn't comfort you when you were suffering I didn't think that you suffered so much. This is all I can tell you, don't be a coward to fight for the one you love. If I were you, I would go see her before it's too late."

"Thank you, nanny," I said and hugged her.

"Son be brave things will get better soon."

"Yes nanny, I will be brave for us, 'cause now that I felt that she loved me too. I realized that I can't live without her." I said before I closed my eyes.

I felt someone pick me up and I knew it was my man they took me to the room for me to rest properly I just closed my eyes earlier cause I felt dizzy. Now that I found her again I will never let her go again.