Chapter 55: Miss Him

Samantha's POV

I stared facing the window my vision went beyond the outside. I wish I didn't agree to let him go with Celeste. I really don't want to lose him but I agree with what he wanted but now he is like vanished from the surface of the earth, and I have no news about him.

What if he leaves me completely? Those were the questions that kept revolving in my mind. Days passed I still haven't received any information from him.

It feels like he disappeared from my whole life. I miss my husband. I can't even imagine my life without him.
"
Samantha, what's the news?"

Cheska approaches me as she stands beside me.

I shook my head painfully.

"Every day I pray that he will come back," I said

"If you feel that way, let's go to a party!" Cheska cheerfully said trying to change the atmosphere between the two of us while waving her hand in the air.

"I have a child to look after, how can I go to a party?"

"Your Mom and Dad, maybe they can watch your child and understand you too that you need to divert your mind into other things.

"Let me try."

"Alright yes."

******

The morning passed but Liam still didn't come to their house so Samantha decided to just go with her friends to the bar.

They are getting ready now. Cheska, Sandra, and Olivia wear fancy clothes that are too revealing but Samantha just wears a simple dress but she looks so beautiful.

The three of them were so beautiful, they were just wearing simple make-up but their beauty was undeniable.

When they got outside the wind blew their exposed skin, and a cold night greeted them making them shiver as their hands rubbed against their arms trying to give warmth to their skin.

"It's cold shall we continue going to the party?" Sam's complaint.

"Yes, even though the weather is like this, we will continue so that you don't think about those things that might you sad inside your house," Sandra said.

"Go ahead and get in the car so we don't get cold," Olivia said.

They got into a car and the driver was Cheska. When Samantha had settled down, her phone suddenly rang and she answered it immediately.

"Hello, mom?"

"Be careful going to the party, I'll take care of my granddaughter, I'll watch over her closely." Said Amelia

"Thank you very much, mom."

"You're welcome, dear. Oh go ahead and bye."

"Bye Mom."

"So it's okay, can we go now? Sandra said.

Samantha nodded and the three cheered.

***

By the middle of the night, they are enjoying the night party. Samantha was alone on the table watching those people who were dancing on the dance floor. The only thing with her was a glass of wine that she was drinking. The three of her friends were getting lost in the loud music as they swayed their bodies together with the loud beat.

Some girls were milling up on boys. Some men drank alcohol with their bonds. There are different worlds here at the bar. Even though they brought Sam to the bar so that she could have fun she didn't feel the same way as her friends enjoying this night. She still felt sad about her husband. She told her friends earlier that she was just at the table to drink and the three of them allowed her.

In the middle of their dancing, they met some handsome men whom they also danced with. They were so happy while Samantha was restless.

She focused her attention on the glass that she was holding and drank the remaining wine in one go.

In the middle of their fun, Cheska came to her and took her hands to take her to the middle of the dance floor to make her dance. He just drifted off with a slight dizziness that she felt throughout his system.

"Dance, Sam," Cheska whispered to her.

Samantha was also a little drunk so she danced along with the people present. While Samantha was dancing, a man was looking at her as if he wanted to come closer but he didn't want to. He just watched Samantha dancing with her friends, smiling while he was on the edge of the bar drinking a beer.

Samantha swayed her body like a sexy one. In the middle of that night, they had fun until their bodies were tired. They sat at a table and rested there.

"I'm going to pee," Sandra said

"I'll be going with you," Cheska said.

"Me too." Also, Olivia the three of them went out, and only Samantha was left on the table.

Her friends had already left and she was the only one there. When a man suddenly approached her that man was the one who stole a glance at her while she was dancing.

He is handsome with a pointed nose and red lips. He is also tall. He is perfectly fine like Liam but Liam is still more handsome than him.

"Hi miss are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," Samantha replied without even looking at the guy she just focused her attention on the lights.

"Can I sit here?"

"Yes,"

"You dance so well."

Sam's eyes widened because of what the man said as she looked into the man's eyes.

"Ahh but don't worry I'm a nice person I just really liked how you danced earlier," He explained then Samantha sighed in relief.

"Thank you." She replied sparingly.

"Would you mind if I make friends with you?"

The guy always makes a conversation between them then Samantha just replies to him. Samantha has no interest in that man so she was forcing herself to talk with the guy just so as not to look rude. Even though the man was in front of her, Liam was still on her mind. She misses Liam so much that she wants to go home and cry.

"Hi are you with me?"

"Ye-yeah, sure,"

"I'm Knight and you are?"

"Samantha,"