Chapter 37: Happy Moment

Samantha's POV,

I can't believe that I'm getting married to Liam, he proposed to me last night and I was so happy. I'm here on my bed looking at the beautiful ring he gave me. I'm so happy because I'm finally going to marry him. It's morning and Mommy has been calling me to eat breakfast but I still don't come down, I'm still here thinking how was my life if I'm with Liam for the rest of my life.

I got up first and washed my face then combed my hair while looking in the mirror. After that, I went down immediately. I saw Mom and Dad still eating so I sat down and got some rice and dish.

"Mom, Dad look," I showed them the ring in my hand and they were surprised. "Did he propose to you?" Mommy asked.

"Yes Mommy," I said

"Congratulations Sam," Mommy said while tears were forming in her eyes

"Mom don't cry," I said as I held her hand.

"I'm happy for you Sam,"

"So we have to plan your wedding, when do you want to held your wedding," Dadyy asked.

"Maybe it's better if we talk about it Dad when Liam is here,"

"Okay, that's good," He agreed.
"I'm excited to get you married so you can give me a grandchild," He added

"Theodor!" Mommy yelled to Dad while raising her eyebrow.

"Why? You also want a grandchild right?"

I laughed at them 'cause they were like kids who argued.

"Yes, but our daughter will be separated from us because she will have soon a family." Mommy cried as she wiped her tears.

"Don't worry Mom because I will always visit you here,"

"But I still want you by my side, Sam,"

Mom acted like a child, so Dad and I just laughed

After we ate I immediately called Liam to come to plan our wedding and he came right away. We were in the living room talking about when the wedding would be held, Liam also brought his nanny Edna who raised him because she was like his parents too.

We talked about when the wedding would take place and in which church and after the talk Liam and his nanny left immediately because my mom stopped us from being together this night. After all, she wants us will spend it after the wedding.

Liam just nodded and said goodbye to us.

"The wedding hasn't happened yet, so we can still be together, besides, we're going to visit Matthew tomorrow, remember Mom? I interfered.

"Yes but only for a while and you will need to go home early." She said strictly and I pouted like a child Liam chuckled at how I acted then she kissed me on the forehead before going out.

When they got home Liam immediately texted me that they were home.

"I miss you," he texted

"I miss you too," I texted back

"I can't wait for our wedding," He replied.

"Haha, but you need to wait,"

"Yeah," he texted with a sad emoticon.

I just laughed at him and our conversation went too long until we decided to go to sleep.

************

It was 4:30 am and I was shocked that Mommy was here in my room.

"Mom, what are you doing here?"

"Shhh.. we need to surprise your father because this day is his birthday."

My eyes wide open I slapped my forehead because I forgot.

"You need to go to our room and give this to him," she said and stood she took something from my desk and it was a cake with "Happy Birthday" written on it.

I got up and took the cake from Mom's hand. We slowly went to their room so that Dad wouldn't wake up. I opened the door and I saw Dad was sleeping.

"Happy birthday, Daddy!" I screamed and jumped into his bed which made him shocked.

"Sam, I thought you forgot it thank you." I grinned as I hugged him while my other hand held the cake. "I can't forget your birthday Dad and of course, Mom planned it." Mom was behind us and she came over to kiss Daddy and greet him a happy birthday everything seemed to be okay and it felt good when I saw that my family was happy.

"Daddy, you're getting older and I need to give you a grandchild."

"That's right!" He said and we laughed.

"Here blow the candle and make a wish," I said and he closed his eyes for a moment and then he blew the candle.

"Yeyy, we should invite Liam Dad and Mom,"

"Yes you can," Daddy said.

The sun is rising Mom tells the helper to prepare food for Daddy's birthday.

I immediately called Liam to come.

Our day was full of laughter and joy, Dad even sang Happy Birthday to his self and we were all laughing because it was fun, everything was okay and there was no problem.

I can't wait the day will come when I marry Liam I will be happier when that day comes.

"I hope it's always like this Liam," I said almost in a whisper.

"What?"

"Which is always happy and without thinking problems,"

"Let's start being happy now," he said while gently rubbing my cheek using his thumb.

We are just here on the sofa happily looking at my parents as well as nanny Edna and the helpers, they are happily singing and laughing.

"Shall we go to your friend?"

"Yeah,"

"Are you ready to meet him and forgive him for all the harm he gave to you?"

I nodded

"How about you," I asked him

"I'll just forgive him because that's what you're going to do. I will do what you want and I will follow it for you," He said softly.

I just smiled at what Liam said, why is it that every time he says something like that, it's like my whole system is happy?

This is how happy I am when I'm with him, how much more when we get married?

"We need to tell your mom that we are going to meet him," He said.

"Yes, just wait here."

I stood up and made my way to my Mom who's now busy doing something in the kitchen.

"Mom we need to meet him now."

She paused for a while and looked at me.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, Mom."

She hugged me and said, "Take care of yourself. We don't know what he will do to you,"

"Matty will didn't do that to me I know he is a kind man. He only did that because of his love for me." I explained

"Okay,"

Liam follows me into the kitchen and he is now standing behind us.

"Liam take care of my daughter," Mommy said

"Yes, Tita."

We left there, got out of the house, and got in the car immediately.