Chapter 42: Belong To You

He took Samantha to a fancy restaurant and before they got out of the car he covered Sam's eyes using his bare hand. A waiter brought them where they would their table to sit. It was a private dinner and this was his surprise for her because it was her birthday.

He takes her to a small table in a quiet place restaurant. It is only for them a private dinner where Liam was prepared for this day that's why most of the tables were empty. They are the only person who inside the restaurant. The enormous restaurant was a lovely space to be in. There are only a few lights that give light to the surroundings. It is a little bit dark with only one candle that was standing on their table.

There will be no disturbance to them of their moment now.

Sam didn't forget her birthday but she didn't give her a fancy party because it didn't seem like it was her thing. When Samantha sat down Liam removed his hand that was on Sam's face.
Samantha was surprised when there was food in front of her, a wine, and a candle. They were the only ones present in a corner because it was a private dinner that Liam had prepared for him.

"Why are you doing this to me, Liam?"

"Why are you even asking that question? Simply because you are my wife I must treat you right. You are my queen." Liam spoke softly.

Liam grabbed her hand that was on the table and looked into her eyes.

"Thank you but why you prepared this?"

"Because it's your birthday. Happy birthday Sam."

"Thank you,"

"I know that you don't want to prepare for your birthday so I made a way to make it the most elegant. I want also us to have a memory to build on your birthday."

"It's okay if you don't prepare it,"

"No, I prepared this for you.
'Cause I intend to make you happy and I want to see how happy you are,"

"But why? This is too much I can cook at our house,"

He intertwined his finger with hers and said, "You've given me another chance to love you. You have loved me since we were in high school you deserve the right treatment and receive this."

Tears are forming in Samantha's eyes because of the happiness she feels and now she thinks that it is more than she expected. His love and kindness towards her are more than enough.

Samantha loves him so much and always. She never thought she would be this happy when she was with this man.

"Liam," She whispered. "Just promise me that don't ever try to hurt me again and don't look for another woman." She added

"Why would I do that if the most beautiful woman was in front of me? Why would I hurt you if you were too precious to me? I cannot do that cause the only woman I will fuck is you."

Samantha grinned, she was embarrassed to look into Liam's eyes because of what he was saying in his last word.

They started eating and enjoyed every moment in the evening.

After they eat. They sip together the wine as they lock their gaze on each other eyes. A shy smile slips out of Samantha's mouth when she notices that Liam never leaves his gaze on her. They smile warmly. They go for a dance just to make a good memory of each other.

They begin to enjoy their date, and he takes her hand so they can dance in the center.

Samantha wrapped his arms around Liam's neck as Liam held her waist tightly.

"Has anyone danced with you except me?" Liam asked. She shook her head.

"Even when we were in high school?"

"Yeah," Liam grinned. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"I'm glad that your husband was your first dance."

"I have already had my first dance and that was my father. What I trying to say is that you are the first man with whom I'm in a relationship."

"It's okay I'm your first except your father. I'm happy to hear that."

"You were my first Liam. My first boyfriend, my first kiss, and my first—" She didn't continue her sentence instead she looked at Liam's eyes sadly.

"What?"

"My first heartbreak."

"I'm sorry Sam,"

"Nah we should forget that and we must enjoy our dance."

"Happy birthday, Sam. You look so stunning in this evening,"

"Thank you," She gently whispered.

He started kissing her softly as he took Samantha to the corner and hung her hand on the wall. Samantha opened her mouth to welcome him, their tongue was now intertwined. The kiss deepened as he touch his butt and traveled down to her legs and raised it.

"It is okay with you here?" He asked.

"Yes," He said breathlessly. She pressed herself more against him. Enjoying the kisses, colliding their body with so much pleasure.

"Every part of you is mine," He spoke as he squeezed her butt.

"This is all yours,"

****

Later that evening when they went home there was no light and the house was too dark suddenly Liam carried Sam to the bedroom and he put her down slowly in bed.

"Let me change my dress first." She said softly.

"No, I'll be the one to do it just stay here."

Liam slipped into the wardrobe and got some clothes for Samantha. He also changed his clothes and wore a comfortable one. After that, he made his way into Samntha and when he near the bed he crawled into her.

He now undressing Samantha and he wore a black oversized shirt to her.
She looked into him as she smiled and fixed her eyes on him.

"I can give you everything because that's how I love you. I love you cause that's how I felt. Please tell me what you want and I give it to you instantly. And finally, stay at my side no matter what happened. Just promise it."

"You are the only one I love Liam and I will stay no matter what happens." She replied as he pressed a kiss on his lips.

"I only belong to you Sam and no one else can claim me because I'm only meant for you."