Chapter 75: Stay

Liam's POV,

I'm not used to seeing Samantha cry. I want to hurt myself for her so he knows that I regret what I did to her. Yesterday she cried a lot in front of me and I told her what I had to say so she would believe me and forgive me.

How many times do I have to tell myself that Samantha is my life? She is the one I needed. Only her. I can't handle it if she leaves me and never wants to see me. My whole life will be hopeless and empty. That's why I do my best just to make her forgive me. I am willing to do anything just for her.

I failed to protect our family and now it's miserable. I couldn't imagine my life without her. Celeste made this all and she will need to pay for this. When will she stop about her stupid decisions in her life? I said to her a million times that I didn't love her but she insisted that I would love her back. How can I love someone else when Samantha is the only person I long for? I can't do what she desires me to do. I only love one woman and that was only Samantha. I will never love someone else. I would rather be alone if there was no Samantha in my life.

I'm at home and I'm still lying down. I struggle to get out of this bed, I don't know but I feel heavy. I feel like I'm going to have a fever because I haven't taken care of myself properly. I don't eat well and sleep, all I do is cry and I'm losing my appetite. I have a headache and my whole body hurts but I force myself to get up, It shouldn't be like this state now because Samantha hasn't forgiven me yet, I should go see her now.

I stood up even though I felt so bad but suddenly my vision went blurry and I just felt like my body was going to shut down but then my body dropped and I lost consciousness.

Samantha's POV,

I don't know what's going on with Liam now, I thought he would come here again and ask for forgiveness again, but it was late at night and Liam still didn't come here. Maybe he's tired of me and doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Yesterday I told him everything about how I was angry with him but now I miss him so much. In the morning I was still waiting for him to come back but still nothing.

"Hija?" My dad said approaching me.

"Are you waiting for him?" She asked.

"No, I'm not waiting for anyone." I lied.

"Sam, we know your behavior, if you miss him and are ready to forgive him, then go." Mom said.

"Dad, Mom are you sure?"

Then they nodded.

"Go ahead, fix your family, don't let anyone destroy it." Mom added.

"Dad, come with me, let's go to see Liam, I have a bad feeling maybe something happened to him," I said.

"Okay let's go."

I got dressed for a while and we immediately left our house. We immediately got into the car and Dad started it right away.

A few minutes passed and our car stopped in front of our house.

There seemed to be no one inside the house and Liam was not in the living room so I went upstairs and when I opened it I saw Liam lying on the floor and he was unconscious. I was immediately alarmed and luckily Dad followed me.

"Liam..." I shouted because of shocked.

"Dad, let's take him to the hospital," I said panicking.

We immediately lifted Liam out of the house and immediately put him in the car.

"Hurry up Dad," I said as I was so scared.

"Hija please calm down Liam will be okay."

"Dad I'm scared."

"Please calm down he will be alright."

Liam was so hot and burning with a fever that we took him to the hospital. He doesn't take care of himself anymore because of what happened to us. I am very worried about him, why is he not taking care of himself and letting this thing happen to him?

After we arrived at the hospital, the nurses immediately took him to a room and treated him there. While we were outside waiting the doctor came out. I was very worried that something might happen to him because I still hadn't forgiven him.

"Liam please wake up I have forgiven you and I love you so much," I whispered.

After a while, the doctor came out and I immediately approached him.

"Doc, how is my husband?"

"He's okay, he's just burning with a fever, it's a good thing you brought him here right away, you can go see him now." The doctor said.

"Alright doc, thank you very much."

Then the doctor left us and we immediately went inside. I saw Liam lying down and sleeping.

When I sat next to him, I immediately looked at his face and suddenly tears came to my eyes.

"Stop crying I hate seeing you like that." He suddenly said which shocked me because I thought he was asleep.

I suddenly hugged him from my seat.

"Why are you not taking care of yourself? You are getting sick because of your negligence." I said as I cried.

"You're here." He said as he smiled.

"Yes,"

"Do you forgive me," he asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I should be the one to say that. I'm sorry because I always hurt you." He calmly said.

"Take a rest, I've already forgiven you," I said as I gently touched his face.

"But now I'm going to take care of myself because you are here." He said as he smiled at me.

"Yeah, you need to take care of yourself, if not I will punch you." I jokingly said that made him laugh.

"Sam?"

"Hmm?"

"Please stay and don't ever try to leave me again."