Chapter 21: Only You

Liam's POV,

"Sir, there are a group of people outside your mansion." I heard a voice from one of my bodyguards behind the door. "Sir you need to wake up, it is Matthew Sanchez shooting our comrades."

I  immediately got up when I  heard that name. Samantha woke up next to me, "What's happening?" She asked.

"Matthew Sanchez, shooting my bodyguards."

"I need to go out, I'm the only one he needs, right?"

"No, you stay here. It's dangerous."

"But I need to go with him to stop the trouble."

I did not listen to her, "Jake, take care of her,"

"Yes sir,"

I hurried out of the mansion and
I can hear now  the gunshots." Stop this chaos, Matthew." I shouted.

"No!" He shouted back as he shot me.
I directly hid and easily dodged the bullet.

Samantha knows everything, Matthew. He won't go with you anymore.

"How did you say that she believed in you when you have no evidence!"

"That's what you thought but I have it."

"We would have been happy if you hadn't come."

"You just took her back from me so I just took back what was mine," I said with a firm voice.

"You're an idiot, where is Samantha?"

"Somewhere that you don't know!"

"Matty, I'm here!" Samantha shouted.

"I'm not going with you anymore Liam, you are a liar!"

"No Sam please don't leave. Don't ever go back with Matthew. He is the one who ruined us."

"See, she doesn't believe in you!" Matthew said.

Samantha eventually went with him and I was left in tears again, "Samantha please don't do this to me." I groaned in pain.

*******************

"Liam, Liam wake up."

I felt a soft hand on my face when I opened my eyes it was Samantha beside me waking up for me.

"You're having a bad dream."

I got up and directly hugged her tight, "Don't leave me anymore Sam, I can not afford to lose you, you are my world."

"Yeah, it's just a dream okay? I am with you right now."

I cupped her face and kissed her. "I love you, Sam."

"I love you too Liam." She whispered

********

Matthew POV,

Until now I still haven't seen her.
It looks like she has been taken away entirely from me. These past few days have been like a hell of me, I missed her so much.

I was searching all over the city but I can't find her. All the possible places that that can be brought to her are nothing. We can't find her, where did that idiot man take her?

A knock on the door shattered my thoughts, "Come in." I shouted at the man behind the door.

"Sir we can't find them around the city. Maybe they move to another place" Said my bodyguard Anton.

"Look for her anywhere and just come back here when there is an update about her," I said.

"Yes, sir." He said and closed the door

That Liam Archer made me frustrated. I want to punch him so hard for stealing Samantha from me.
I went out to get some fresh air but before that, I went to the kitchen first to get a glass of wine to take it outside.

I made a mistake in my life that's when I  tortured Liam in my hands, what if Samantha believed in him? But he doesn't have proof to prove it Samantha will still believe in me.

It frustrates me more when I think of it, I might lose Samantha forever. I'm standing here in my garden, thinking about what is nice to do. I close my eyes, silently listening to my heavy breathing then sip a glass of wine.

"Sir, someone wants to talk to you." A voice from the back brought me back to reality.

"Who's that?" I asked without glancing at Anton.

"It's Celeste Garcia,"

"Okay, she can come here."

"Hey, Matthew."

A not familiar voice but it was a flirty one. I face her and throw her a cold look while raising my eyebrow at her plastered on my face.

"Okay, you might not know me but I'm Celeste Garcia. Fiancee of Liam Archer. I'm here to help you to find them 'cause I want Liam back in my life. I don't want him to be happy with that silly girl, Samantha. She just ruined my life." She explained

"Don't ever say that to Samantha. Why did you say that she's ruining your life?"

"Because she is the reason why Liam won't marry me."

"What's with that Liam, he was just a scumbag that obeyed me before."

"Don't underestimate him anymore he is not like before. He is a freaking billionaire that just a blink of his eye will knock you down. Maybe this is the reason why she took Samantha from you. You are a loser."

I threw the glass of wine harshly causing it to break, I realized that she was shocked by what I did but I didn't care about her.

"I'm not a loser, and can you leave here, you're making my head even hotter. No one can beat me. Get out of my sight!" I shouted at her.

"You might lose your chance to agree with me. If you don't want me, I might just leave."

"Wait, what can we do? Do you know where they are?"

********

Samantha's POV,

I just woke up because of Liam's noise, so I just patted him on the face to wake him up. He was so scared, he screamed my name and said not to leave him.

When he was awake he directly hugged me and kissed me. It was a soft gentle kiss. Liam was the type of man that couldn't bear to lose me. It can be seen in his actions, the sincerity of loving me was in his soul.

So when I woke him up, I said to him that I would cook for our breakfast. I was cheerily cooking when he suddenly appeared behind me and hugged me. Kissing my neck, I chuckled.

"Stop Liam, "

"Why?"

"I'm cooking."

"Yeah but wait,"

He carried me and put me on the sink, and kissed me again on my lips. "Can you put me down?" I requested.

"Yeah on one condition,"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Who owns you?"

"Only you," I whispered through his ear.