Chapter 46: Best Father

"Now that you are in my arms my beautiful daughter, I will be the best father of yours," said Liam smoothly to his child.

He carried it while Sam prepared their daughter's bath.

"Liam... the water is ready." Yelled Samantha.

Liam made his way to the bathroom, kissing his most precious child.

Let's take a bath baby," Liam said while putting his daughter into a big basin.

"Slow down Liam," said Samantha.

The two of them were sitting in front of their child while Liam was holding his daughter and Samantha was going to bathe her beautiful daughter.

When Samantha poured the water slowly into the body of her child, it cried because of the coldness.

"Shhh... Baby." Liam comforted her daughter.

Samantha starts to smile while holding a baby soap.

"Why are you smiling like that sweetheart?" Asked Liam.

"You're so cute."

"Aww thank you. Let's hurry it up so our child doesn't cry anymore." Said Liam.

Samantha hurried her daughter's bath until it was finished. Then Liam wrapped a towel into the body of her little child and brought her into the room to get dressed. It was already 8 p.m. and after this, they had to sleep.

After they finished dressing their daughter, Liam immediately put her to sleep and the baby fell asleep immediately.

The baby was on her crib mattress beside their bed. Liam leaned over to Samantha and kissed her forehead he gave her a warm embrace and said, "Thank you for giving me a child, of all the gifts I received this was the most precious thing and I thanked God that he allowed you and my child to give me."

Samantha smiled, "You deserve this, as long as I am with you will be the happiest man alive."

"This is how I imagined when they took you away from me, whether it will happen or not. But by God's mercy, it happened that he gave you to me again." He wrapped himself tightly to her and softly kissed her lips.

The gaze of Samantha toward his husband was full of love and hope.

****

He woke up and found himself in the arms of Samantha. His wife was still in a deep sleep. He stroked her hair gently then he got up and walked toward his child. He saw his child already awake and he took her. The baby seemed excited to be picked up by her father because she was smiling. His child giggled as he carried it to the outside to get some light from the sun.

He was standing on the balcony slowly dancing with his child while carrying it in his arms. The sound of the bird wheezing early in the morning, the sun peeking through the clouds, and a cool, soft breeze stroking his body. The pale blue sky is hovering with white clouds as the wind blows the leaves of the trees. The morning was quiet only the sound of the humming of the birds could be heard throughout the elegant surroundings.

As he was busy he felt the rhythm of the morning and arms suddenly wrapped around his waits. He turned his head to see, a glimpse of a smile peek on his lips exposing his white teeth.

"Good morning," she smiled.

"Good morning too sweetheart how was your sleep?" He asked.

"It was good, 'cause you are by my side."

He smiled and then kissed softly on her forehead. Then she put her head on his shoulder and they looked into the distance. "I hope it will always be like this." She said.

"Yeah, I was hoping too."

"Should I cook for our breakfast?" Samantha said.

He nodded then she sprinted into the kitchen. She starts cooking as he smiles wondering if this will be her life with Liam. There is nothing else she would ask for but to better their family situation.

As she busy doing her cooking, Liam walked towards her.

"Where is our baby?" Samantha asked.

"In her crib."

"Is she did not cry?"

"Nope, I want to hug you sweetheart when you're cooking, may I,"

She nodded as Liam wrapped her arms around her waist as he smelled her neck. Then a kind of sensation she felt on her entire system.

"Can I suck your neck while you're cooking and imprinted my mark on here?"

She nodded again as he tilt her head giving him more access to suck her neck.

As he bit her neck she closed her eyes and did not focus on what she doing.

"Ahh..." she groaned.

"What happened sweetheart?"

"I wounded my hand while cutting this vegetable."

Liam took her hand and suck the blood on his finger like a vampire.

"Are you a vampire Liam?"

"Maybe, I just become a vampire when you are so close to me." He spoke softly.

"Let us continue?"

She nodded again as he carried her pressing her butt. Then he made his way while carrying Samantha to the bathroom.

"Liam, where are you taking me?"

"To the bathroom, let's take a bath first." He whispered.

When they were inside the bathroom, he put her on the sink and said, "Take your clothes off in front of me."

She starts to take off her clothes. The upper part of her body was now exposing her bra. Exposing her big cleavage.

Until her body was naked, Liam started to kiss her roughly as his wide chest pressed against her breast.

The kisses were so passionate as Liam turned on the shower.

The water flowed over their body as the kisses grew more intense. "Liam, please be gentle." She spoke beneath her heavy breath.

"Yeah,"

He claimed her lips once more as he spread her legs while in the sink. His hands move to her hair, she opens her mouth to give him access to to insert his tongue into her.

She suddenly pushed him away as his eyes wide open.

"What's wrong?"

"Our baby was crying."

"Ahh baby you disturb the happy moment we had your mommy."

She hit Liam in his arms and started to take a bath on her own then she sprinted out to her daughter. Liam stayed and showered alone.

After he took a bath he made her way to Samantha and his child. He took the son from Samantha and kissed him, "You're bad, baby, if you don't disturb us you'll soon have a sibling."

Samantha laughed and pinched his face then she made her way to the kitchen to continue what she had been doing earlier.