Chapter 45: Baby Is Out

"Ahhhh..." Samantha groaned because of the pain. She gripped the blanket tightly because of the pain and was hitting Liam to wake him up.

"Liam, wake up..."

"Sweetheart why?" He asked

"I think I'm about to give birth." She said while in pain.

Liam jumped up because of what Sam told him and he was panicking because he didn't know what to do so he suddenly picked up Samantha and rushed walking down the stairs.

Luckily there was a maid who was still awake because something was taken from the living room and he saw it right away and ordered it.

"Opened the gate now!" He ordered while carrying Samantha.

"Ah, Liam I can't take the pain anymore,"

"Sweetheart please handle it. It is our baby." Tears were forming in the corner of his eyes.

When Liam was outside he immediately ordered the maid to open the car door and it was done immediately he quickly got in and started the car. He drove it as fast as possible so they reached the hospital immediately. He immediately brought Sam inside the hospital and the nurses met him so they took Sam from him and the nurses put him in the room where she would give birth.

Liam seems restless now because of the fear that Sam might not be able to handle it but he is praying to the Lord that he can handle it for the sake of their child.

"Lord, please help my wife." He whispered.

He almost forgot that he was going to call Sam's parents now but maybe they would have answered their phone right away. The phone rang for a long time before it was answered.

"Hello," Sam's father said.

"Dad, come to the hospital immediately."

"Why? What happened?" Theodor said that immediately made his wakefulness disappear and Amelia woke up because of the loudness of her husband's voice.

"Samantha is about to give birth,"

"What? Okay, we will be there."

"Amelia our daughter is about to give birth," Heard Liam says of Sam's father to his wife.

They immediately stood up and got dressed.

Then Liam immediately hung up the phone and was waiting for the doctor to come out. A few minutes later, Samantha's parents arrived and immediately approached Liam who they saw sitting on one of the chairs in the hospital hallway.

"Hasn't Doctor Liam come out yet?

He nodded as he stood up and hugged Sam's parents. "She will be alright," Amelia said to him.

"What time did you bring Samantha here," Amelia said as their warm embrace loosened.

"Twelve o'clock,"

"I hope our daughter Theodor is okay and she can handle it."

"Don't worry our daughter can handle it."

Now the three of them are sitting on the chair and peeking at the door and waiting for the doctor to come out.

After a few hours, the doctor who assisted Sam was finally thrown out the door.

They immediately came and asked, "How is my daughter doc?"

"She is okay, she has fallen asleep and will now be moved to another room, the nurse will call you only if you are okay to go to her."

"And your daughter is a girl." The doctor said to Liam.

"Our granddaughter Amelia is a girl," said Sam's father happily.

Liam is smiling because of what he heard, earlier he was filled with nervousness now it has been replaced with happiness he can't wait to hold her daughter in his arms.

Later a nurse came to them and the nurse led them to where Samantha was.

When they entered the room they saw that Samantha had fallen asleep. Minutes passed a nurse came in with their daughter. The nurse wakes Sam up and brings the baby to her.

"Our daughter Liam is beautiful." She said smiling

Liam came and took his daughter from Samantha.

"Yeah," he said as he was now holding his child.

In the eyes Liam, it can be seen that he's going to announce to the whole world that he now has a beautiful daughter. It was written on his face how happy and how blessed he was. She thought that of all the gifts she received this was the one that he didn't want to lose.

He promised himself that he was going to be a good father to his child and a good husband to Samantha.

"Can you give me my granddaughter?" Amelia said

"Yeah sure Mom," Liam said

They are now smiling looking at their granddaughter. Like Liam, they are so happy seeing their granddaughter. Their eyes sparkled because of the happiness they felt.

"I would be the best grandfather to her," Theodor said.

"Me too," Amelia uttered while smiling.

They are happy as they are now holding their granddaughter whom they have been dreaming of having for a long time.

While Amelia was carrying her granddaughter, Theodore, her husband, was by her side, and Liam approached Samantha.

"Are you okay? Do you still feel pain? He asked about Sam's condition.

Liam's face was still worried about his wife's condition which is why he ensured to ask the question to Samantha. He felt nervous earlier as he took her here to the hospital. He thought she couldn't handle it to give birth to his child.

"No, I'm okay now, thank you," Samantha replied.

She smiled and kissed Samantha's forehead.

"What will you name my granddaughter? It needs to be pretty." Amelia said.

The couple was thinking.

"Evelyn Jianna Archer."
Samantha said

"It's beautiful."

"Hi, Jianna." Said Amelia.

They have finally had his complete family as their baby came out. No one could separate them now as he wanted his family to be an ideal and happy one. Everything was fine when he saw that his wife was sleeping next to him as she holding her daughter. Their daughter has white skin like her mother. He hasn't slept yet and he's watching over his family now. Stroking gently Samantha's long hair that was plastered on the bed. He loves the idea that he watches her family while falling asleep. The happiness he felt now can't compare to the pain he encountered when he fought for Samantha. He thinks now that what he did to deserve this.