Chapter 84: His Deepest Love

Liam's POV,

I'm now waiting for Sam to come out of the mansion. I'm already here outside because I'm done getting dressed, I also took my car so that when she comes out, we can leave immediately.

I lean on my car while crossing my feet and wait for her arrival. When I looked at the door of the mansion I saw it open and it spat out Sam who was so beautiful. I can't stop being amazed because of the beauty she has now. I stared at my wife. She was wearing a dress that reached her feet and it had a slit. She's wearing a blue dress with sparkles. Her hair was nicely tied, and her makeup was also amazing.

When she got in front of me, I stared at her even more like my eyes were getting too out.

She flicked her hand to bring me back to reality.

"Ahh Sam," I said while blinking my eyes many times.

"Liam why are you staring like that, Am I having dirt on my face? She asked.

"No, you're so beautiful," I replied.

"Hmm I'm always pretty, so how about now shall we go?"

"Yes."

And I led her into the car and I was the one who fastened her seatbelt while still staring at her beautiful face.

And I also got into the car and started the engine.

Even though I was driving my car, I couldn't stop looking at her, so all I did was take her hand and hold it while caressing it.

When we got to the restaurant, I immediately got out of the car and opened the door for her.

Then she wrapped her arms into my arms as we entered the restaurant. We are here because I told the owner that this is a private dinner. I also hired people to play the violin for later when we danced.

When we entered the restaurant, Sam immediately saw a table in the center with beautiful decorations and candles. I took her there and made her sit. After a while, an old male waitress came to us and gave us a menu. I ordered some delicious food and told the waitress about what I was going to order then he said yes and headed to the kitchen to prepare our food.

Then I looked at Samantha again, who now looked around the entire restaurant, maybe she was amazed because I had prepared that night.

I held his hand and said, "Do you like it?" I asked.

Then she nodded, "Thank you, Liam, I appreciate this." He said in a low voice.

"You're welcome, I'll do everything to make you happy," I said

We talked about our future and we also thought of going to a place for vacation and we agreed to that. During our conversation, I made her laugh because it was nice to see her smile. Her smile was the most beautiful I've ever seen in my whole life.

After a few minutes, the waitress came to us with the food.

He put it on our table and told us to enjoy it.

We ate immediately because we were hungry. The food here is delicious so I chose to bring Samantha here. I hope she likes it too.

But then she also enjoyed the food when I asked her. After a while, we finished and I offered her a dance.

"Would you like to dance?" I said.

Then she nodded and I took her hands. We danced and together played violin. She knows how to dance while her hands are wrapped around my neck and my hand is also on her waist.

"I love you, Samantha Jones," I whispered

"I love you Liam Archer," she replied with a smile.

"I hope this night will not end. I want to spend my whole life with you, Sam. You are all I ever need." I said softly and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Me too, and I hope you won't hurt me again."

"Never, if I hurt you again, I will now the one will walk away from you. I can't bear to lose you from my hands." I uttered with all of my heart.

"Thank you,"

"For what?" I asked.

"Because you didn't give up on me and you waited for me to forgive you,"

"I will never give up on you because you are the only one I love, I don't want you to be separated from me because I can't handle it," I said.

"I also don't want to live without you." She said that made me smile.

"You are not only my wife but my sweetest obsession and addiction. I don't want anyone else to come near you. Just me and no one else." I spoke owning her.

"Yes, you are the only one who can hold me forever. Tie me up and don't let me go," she replied.

"Yes, I love you,"

"I love you too." She said and we kissed.

And we continued to dance until our feet were tired and decided to sit down and eat again.

Our night ended with love until we got home it was probably the happiest thing that happened in my life. I would love to see her happy because of what I do with her.

I love her with all my heart no one's gonna replace her. She fell asleep in my car while I was driving and I just let her take a nap and I'll just wake her up when we get home. She looks like an angel when she sleeps because of her beauty. I would love to see her face, her presence made me alive.

When we got there, I didn't wake her up and just carried her into the house until we got to the bedroom and laid her down slowly and kissed her. I got dressed before sleeping next to her.

I won't change her dress because she looks so beautiful when she's wearing that. I watched her while sleeping and I leaned over her kissing her forehead I hugged her tightly then I closed my eyes.