Chapter 82: Christmas

Samantha's POV,

Christmas is approaching and we are here at church listening to Father's homily. How good it is to hear father's spoken words.

Liam and I were filled with love and laughter. We went home right after we went to church and just waited for midnight so we could welcome Christmas together.

An hour later they started the countdown. Liam and I went outside together with our daughter who was in his arms.

They started to count.

In 10........ 3 2 1

"Merry Christmas."We shouted.

We greeted Christmas with smiles on our lips, Liam kissed me on my lips and I feel so happy now at this time and I wish this night would never end.

We set off a lot of fireworks outside while Mommy screamed with joy. I was very happy looking at the bright sky because the fireworks were beautiful, Liam and I watched them together until it ended and we entered the house to eat. Even before, we all took a picture together with our helpers who spent Christmas with us.

Then we ate and partied.

Liam gave our child to me and he put food on my plate. I just let him do what he wants to do, we're okay and I'm happy to be with him now. I just stare at him while preparing my food. He is so kind and gentlemanly.

"They are so sweet. I wish I had a boyfriend too." Said our maid.

"Tse Rita study first so you can graduate," Mommy said to our young maid. She applied here to be our helper while studying here at a nearby university. As far as I know, she is about to graduate.

"Hey, I haven't tried to have a boyfriend yet, how does it feel?" Rita said and took a bite of food.

"I want you to graduate first so that many men will chase you." One of our old helpers said. She is Mother Maxima, she is the oldest here.

"Auntie Maxima is so strict with me." She said like a child.

A lot happened that night full of fun and laughter. After we ate they sang and drank and Dad went with them.

And I am here outside with Liam while sitting and thinking. Our child is already asleep so we are here outside to make time for us.

"Sam." He said as he held my hand.

"Hmm."

"I love you."

"I love you too," I replied.

And he brought his face closer to mine and he claimed my lips. He kissed it passionately and suddenly he picked me up and put me on his lap.

"Liam don't be here we are outside," I complained.

"I don't care if someone would see us."
He said.

Then he kissed me again invading my mouth. Twirling our tongues.

We also kissed for a long minutes while catching our breath.

I stood up and sat down.

"Sam." He called me again.

"Hmm?"

"Let's have another baby. I want a baby boy." He said directly.

"You want it?" I asked

"Yes, this time I want a baby boy."

"Yeah, I'll give you that."

"Really?" He asked happily.

****

Celeste's POV,

It's Christmas and my brother and I are happy while watching the fireworks in the sky.

"Merry Christmas my brother." I greeted him.

"Merry Christmas too Celeste." He replied.

"Oh, where are your friends?"

"They are on their way."

"Okay."

The fireworks outside ended and my brother and I decided to go inside while I waited for my friends to arrive. I miss them so much because we haven't seen each other in a long time.

30 minutes passed and my brother and I heard someone ringing the doorbell.

"Maybe it's them, bro, I'll open it first," I said and sprinted outside

"All right." My brother said while fixing the table to prepare our food.

After I got out, I immediately opened them and they hugged me.

"We miss you so much, Celeste," Charlotte said while we were still hugging each other.

"I miss you too," I said and broke free from the embrace.

"How are you?" I added.

"I think we are fine," Ava said and so did the three of them.

"Come and go inside so we can eat. Oh, Merry Christmas to all of us." I said.

"Merry Christmas too." They said together.

And we just smiled and when we got to the kitchen I immediately saw my brother and called him.

"Brother, they are here." I excitedly said.

"Okay girls, Merry Christmas to all of us, I am happy that I met the friends of my sister," Matty said.

"Hi," Cynthia said.

"Your brother is handsome, why didn't you tell me that you have a brother who is just as handsome," Selene said.

"You didn't ask." I sparingly said.

"Hi brother, are you single?" Selene said, if you are single just choose my friend Selene she hasn't a boyfriend. The man always leaves her." Cynthia said.

"Hey Cynthia,  stop it it's so embarrassing," Selene said.

"Why doesn't he have a boyfriend?"

"They always leave her so now she is so free, she's the one who had no boyfriend among us, she's the only one without a boyfriend, so grab now," Cynthia said.

"You guys are just tripping over Celeste's brother," Ava said.

"I'm not ahh," Cynthia replied m

"Let's eat now, maybe this food will get colder," Matty said while smiling about what Cynthia said.

And the five of us sat down and prayed. Then we happily eat together.

I just now felt this happy again. It feels good to let go of something that hurts you. I have also learned to love myself, this time I will put myself first.

I will make myself better so that the right guy will come over to me. I want someone who would love me with all his heart. That someone will understand my attitude and all. I hope I can meet him so that I can be happy again like my friends who have a boyfriend. The three of them were so happy because there was someone that loved them truly and I am happy for them. Only Selene and I haven't a boyfriend.