Chapter 50: Steal

"Sam, please go home immediately, your daughter is missing," Amelia said over the phone.

"What?"

"I don't know what happened, I just put my granddaughter in her crib and when I woke up, she was gone."

"Liam, let's leave this party now our daughter is missing." Amelia heard on the other line.

"Sam, I'm so sorry I didn't take good care of my granddaughter."

"Where is Dad, Mom?"

"Looking for her granddaughter."

"Please hurry, I don't know what to do now."

"Yes, Mom."

When they left the party, Sam felt nervous as well as Liam. He made it drive faster so they could get there right away.

They don't think about anything else but their daughter. How did it disappear so it was just inside their house?

"Liam hurried up," Samantha ordered and cried.

"Yes, whoever did this will pay," Liam said angrily. "Sweetheart, don't cry, we will see our daughter." He added.

"Liam if something bad happens to our daughter I'll die and I can't handle that."

"Please keep calm, I will do everything to get our daughter back safe, even if my money runs out, I will do it just to find my daughter," Liam said.

After a few minutes, they arrived and immediately entered the mansion and they saw Samantha's mother crying while hugging her husband.

"Sam…" he approached Samantha and hugged her tightly.

"Mom, what happened?"

"I put him in her crib earlier around eight o'clock because she fell asleep, and after that, we went to sleep and I woke up around midnight and my granddaughter was gone.

"Didn't you notice someone entering our room?"

"No."

"Maybe my granddaughter was taken."

"Calm down, Amelia," Theodore said.

"How can I calm down if our granddaughter is missing because of my negligence?"

"Don't blame yourselves Mom we will find your granddaughter," Liam said.

"I will start the search." He said to Samantha. "I will call my men to assist me in finding my daughter." He added

"Be careful Liam,"

"Yes," when Liam was about to leave the house, Samantha's phone rang.

And she answered it

"Did you enjoy my surprise?" She laughed.

"Who are you?"

"You don't need to know that. I have your child, just listen to her voice."

Samantha heard her daughter crying.

"Liam our daughter."

Liam took the phone from Sam and spoke. "Whoever you are, give my child back first if you don't want to get hurt, our child has nothing to do with it. What do you want?" Liam said furiously.

"You are the only one I want, Liam."

"Celeste?"

"Yeah, do you want me to return your child?"

"Bring him back before I do anything to you."

"I'll just return your child if you want to go with me and if that's okay with Samantha."