Chapter 62: Love Quarrel

Samantha's POV,

"I should be the one to ask you that, right?" I replied then he got up from sitting and slowly went to where I was.

"Baby I'm sorry I just—"

I cut him off which made him stop walking towards me. "Are you in a relationship with Celeste that's why you've been gone for so long?"

"Baby let me explain—"

"Do you have your plan with her and will you leave me? Will you replace me for her?" I asked consecutively.

"Just listen to me—"

"No! Why do you just come here to punch my friend as if you didn't do anything wrong to me? I wish I didn't agree that you go with her."

"You're overthinking." He spoke.

"What should I think, you've been gone for so long, of course, I think that way. I was missing you, but you didn't even call me. What are you doing at that time? Are you happy being with her?

"You do not understand me."

"I can't understand you because you're not here. I don't know where you are. It always crosses my mind that maybe something bad happened to you or did Celeste get you completely from me and now you're like this?" I said irritably.

"Please stop and let me explain!" He exclaimed.

I'm catching my breath after I said those things to him and I'm also hurt by what I said to him.

"Let's not talk now, I'm not in the mood to talk to you, maybe we'll cool our heads first," I said.

"I hope you'll let me explain so you won't get confused." He said calmly.

"I'm going to sleep."

"Where is our child?" I asked.

"With your parents."

"I'll go to bed first and you can rest," I said and left directly in front of him, I don't know why I'm like this now. I scolded him and did not listen to his explanation.

******

Liam's POV,

I know I hurt Samantha and she didn't even listen to my explanation. I couldn't do anything but watch her walk into the room. I just sighed here and was alone. So what I did was I went to the kitchen and got some wine I immediately opened it and didn't use a glass and drank it in one go.

I've been waiting for her here for a long time. What did they do while they were together it took so long for her to get home. I want everyone to know what's with that man. I am very jealous because he is with my wife when I am away.

So I texted my staff and I will have him do something about this.

It rang many times after he answered my call.

"How'd our business," I ask first

"It's okay, sir, and I did what you asked me to do." He said.

"Okay good, I'll have you do something."

"What is it?"

"Investigate who that knight Velasquez is and what his job is and what he has. Everything from him. I want to know that man."

"Why, sir, are you going to do something to him?"

"Nothing, I just want to know more about that man."

"Okay, sir copy."

"Okay thanks, just let me know when it's done."

"Ok, sir bye,"

"Bye,"

Then I ended the call and drank wine again.

Did she sleep now with her heavy heart? I didn't want her to sleep while we were not settling but I just let her because she looked tired. I want to go to her and sleep next to her but she still seems to be angry with me.

Ahh, I need to go to her and kiss her.

I immediately walked upstairs and when I got to our room, my pillow and blanket were outside with a note.
I took it and read it.

"Don't sleep next to me, just sleep in the living room. I'm mad at you!"

I laughed a little at her note but I still tried to knock in case she opened the door for me.

"Sam please open the door," I said with a knock.

No one moved at my first knock, maybe she was already asleep.

"Sam please let me explain don't be mad at me, if you don't open it you won't see me again."

A few seconds passed and she still didn't open me up and I just decided to take the pillows and blankets that were on the floor and sleep in the living room. I took it and when I turned around, the door suddenly opened and Samantha came out. I thought she was going to let me in but she just threw a pillow at me.

"What the—"

"Don't scare me, leave if you want, you still have another house to go home to, Celeste's house is over there!" She exclaimed and slammed the door shut.

"I won't replace you for her I love you so much!" I screamed.

I know she heard what I said but she ignored me.

What should I do so that my wife will forgive me?

I just slept in the living room without us being next to each other, maybe tomorrow I'll fix all this.

you don't know, Sam, how much I love you, I can't hurt you again, you are my life.

when I got to the living room I immediately lay down and rested.

"I miss you, Sam," I whispered.

But I still couldn't sleep so I got up and thought about what to do. so I took a piece of paper and wrote there everything that happened when I was gone by her side. I hope she reads it and doesn't tear it up.

I went outside first to get some fresh air, I missed this place and especially her. If that thing hadn't happened maybe we would be happy now.
When will she stop destroying our family? Is Celeste didn't get tired of what she does? I hope that Matty can tell her what she needs to do and can move on. I hope she listens to her older brother. That's my only request so that my family and I can live in peace and love.