Chapter 61: Mad

Liam's POV,

I went straight to the restaurant that my staff told me. I immediately got into my SUV and sped away.

A few more minutes passed and I immediately arrived at the place where they went. This is a fancy restaurant. I was hurrying down and my footsteps were fast and heavy.

When I entered the restaurant, I immediately saw Sam and a man with him. It was holding my wife's hand while he was staring at her. It got me so furious to the point that I greeted my teeth while walking towards them.

I cursed him in my mind so hard and I want to bury him now.

I immediately approached them and immediately punched the man causing him to sit on the floor.

A punch landed on his face. "No one touches my wife or else you'll be living in hell," I said furiously.

Sam was surprised by what she saw and couldn't believe that I was there in front of them.

"Liam you're here?" She said surprisingly but that immediately changed to anger and she went to the man I punched and helped him stand up.

I got even angrier as if she was more on the side of that man than me, my site was helping that man that I didn't even know in the first place. Where did Samantha know him?

"Knight, are you okay?" She said softly as she wiped the blood on the side of the man's lips and that made me so mad. I wanted to curse here but I stopped my mouth and just shut up then I immediately grabbed Sam's hand and spoke to Sam, "What are you doing, do you like that man?"

I got so jealous.

"What are you thinking Liam, he is my friend, and no one comes between us." She said irritably.

"What is this I heard that he is courting you!"

"Yes, it used to be but when he found out I was married and he stopped." She replied

"But he is always with you on the days when I'm not here with you. Sam you know that I don't want another man to be close to you I got so jealous."

"Yes, he is but I only think of him as a friend don't you understand that and you still have to punch him?"

"I don't want anyone to hold your hand, it should be me. No other than"

"What happened to you, you're not like this before." She spoke as if she couldn't believe how I reacted.

"I do not know!" I said firmly.

What's more is she approached the man I punched and they left immediately, Sam holding the man's hand and the man just followed her.

"Sam where are you going come back here!" I screamed.

All the other customers in the restaurant were looking at me, I was about to follow them when someone called my name.

"Liam?"

When I turned around, it was Samantha's friend Sandra.

"You come back, Samantha will be happy about this, I'll text her?"

"We already met and she got mad at me besides I don't have time to chat with you, I'll follow Sam first."

"Pep pep don't go to her just go home and your child is waiting there. You wait there for Sam, she's sure to be mad at you." She said.

"Why would she be angry with me?"

"Isn't it obvious? Of course, it's been a while since you've been gone, she's had a lot of bad thoughts about you and Celeste, hmm are you now being together with that girl, that's why it took you so long to come back?" she said that made me so annoyed

"What? I was just taking care of something at work and why do I have to explain myself to you? My mind is a mess and I'm leaving now."

"Don't follow Sam, cool your head first." She reminded.

"Okay fine."

*******

Samantha's POV,

I would have been happy with his return but I was immediately annoyed because of what he did to Knight, we are here in his car and I am treating his wound.

"Sam, I think it's better if I take you to your home, maybe your husband will see us and what will he think?"

"Let him, I hate him. Let me treat your wound first."

"Go ahead, ahh it hurts. Be gentle." He reacted when I put alcohol on his lips.

"Sorry."

"After this, I'll take you home, as Sandra was still there in the restaurant and we left her. And please tell your husband that I will not take you away from him." He said.

"I'll take care of it, don't worry," I said to calm himself.

"Thank you."

"I'm sorry for what my husband did to you."

"It's okay I understand him."

My phone rang when I finished treating Knight's wound.

I answered it right away because the caller was Sandra.

"Hello Sam, why did you leave me here?"

"I'm sorry something happened."

"I know I talked to Liam, and he's freaking jealous, you better go home."

"I'm on my way home where is Liam?"

"At your house, hurry up. At first, you wanted to see him, but now that he's here, you're mad at him, married life is stressful."

"Yes, I'm going home. Where are you now?"

"I'm going home to our house because Liam is at your house now. We will just visit you there if I have free time."

"Go ahead and be careful when you go home Sandra thank you for everything."

"You're welcome, Sam. Please tell Knight that I am okay."

"Yeah, sure."

"Bye."

Then I ended the call.

"Come on, knight, take me home."

"Alright, what did Sandra say?" he asked.

"She said that Liam was so angry so I needed to go home."

"Let's hurry up," I added.

A few minutes later we arrived at my house. I went straight down and said goodbye to him. Immediately Knight left and I entered the house.

It was as if there was no one in our house and it was very quiet. I got so nervous by this kind of atmosphere.

"Where are Olivia and Cheska and my daughter?" I whispered.

"Where have you been?" A voice from behind me spoke that made me so nervous. His voice was so mad and I couldn't let that happen, it needed to be that I was the one who was mad at him.