Chapter 65: Only Her

Liam's POV

The night ended and Sam still did not pay attention to me, she slept in our room and I slept in the living room again. Today, I have to find a way for us to get along.

I will now go to the flower shop and give her the letter I made the other day.

I went out immediately and got into the car. When I arrived, I immediately went into a flower shop and bought flowers and the vendor immediately greeted me.

"What flower do you want sir?"

"The kind that my wife will forgive me," I replied.

"Alright sir, this is perfect and I'm sure your wife will like it and forgive you." She handed a bouquet in red and pink colors, these flowers are big and beautiful.

"Really?" I asked. "Are you sure that she will forgive me for giving these beautiful flowers?"

"Yes sir, many people come here and that's what I give when they say they are not on good terms with their partner and then they are forgiven right away." She explained.

"I'll buy it."

"Okay, sir, just wait here,"

I looked around the whole shop and their flowers were beautiful and nice.

After a while, the woman came back and gave me the flower.

"Keep the change."

"Thank you, sir, I hope your wife will forgive you." She said smiling.

"I hope so. I said and left the flower shop."

After I came out, my eyes caught Celeste and Matty approaching where I was, I thought they had important to go to.

They are now going to where I am.

"Liam, why are you here?" Matty asked me.

"Yeah, I bought flowers."

Is that for Sam? He asked

"Yes, this is for my wife," I emphasize the word wife for Celeste heard it right.

"Are you still not on good terms now? Suddenly Celeste said which made my face angry.

"Celeste stopped," Matty said.

"I'm just asking." She replied.

"Yes, and that's because of you," I exclaimed.

"If you had chosen me, you wouldn't be like that." She replied that made me more furious with her.

"I will never choose you!" I said firmly. "Because of you, Sam and I are not doing well now. You know it's all your fault, if only you hadn't made a scene, we would be happy now." I added.

Bro, that's enough, she's still my sister don't say bad to her, just please calm down.

"Sorry," I said.

"Come on Celeste and we might be late," Matty said to her.

"Okay bro, again I'm sorry Liam."

"All right." And the two walked in front of me and I left that place too.

Today I will fix my family and nothing will destroy my relationship with Sam again.

*****

Matthew's POV

"Why did you say that?" I said directly to her when we left Liam.

"Why?"

"Stop it and don't do anything that will destroy their family," I said.

"Okay fine." Then she rolled her eyes.

She didn't do anything right in her life, she only had her heart in Liam and he was only the man in her mind. She doesn't understand that Liam doesn't love her.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "We've been walking here for a while now," She complained.

"Wait, we have someone to meet."

"Who?"

"Hmmm, I'm sure you will like it,"

"Tsk I'm not interested and I want to go home." She said

"It's just a moment."

"Here we are," I said and we entered a restaurant here in the mall.
"
Do you remember what I told you that I will find you a future boyfriend?"

"This is him." I pointed to the man who was sitting with his back to us.

"Where,"

"That man sitting," I replied.

"Sorry, I was late," I said.

And he faced us.

"This is my sister. Are you also looking for someone to marry?"

He nodded

"By the way she is Celeste, my beautiful sister."

"Who is he?" Celeste asked me.

He cleared his throat.

"I'm Knight Velasquez. Nice to meet you."

****

Liam's POV

I got back to our house and immediately looked for Sam. She wasn't in the kitchen and the living room, I was sure she was still asleep so I went to our bedroom and when I opened it she was still sleeping soundly.

I came closer and placed the flower and the letter by her side. I sat down and gently stroked her hair. She is beautiful to look at while sleeping.

My wife is very beautiful.

While I was stroking her hair, she moved and she opened her eyes.

"Why are you here?" She asked me.

"I'm just going to give you something. Look at it on your side, I hope you read it and like it. I'll go down." I said and left.

"Good morning my love I hope you can forgive me. I love you." That was the first word she could read on the first page of the letter before she opened the main content of my sincere letter to her.

I got down and sat directly on the sofa when I got to the living room. I turned on the TV and watched the show.

After a while, I saw Sam come down with the flowers and letters and she sprinted towards me.

Hug me tightly while she was sobbing.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you,"

It's okay baby. Then I pull her on my lap and I fix her hair.

"Have you forgiven me?"

"Yes,"

"I love you."

"I love you too Sam and I will never allow you to leave me, you are my love and no one else."

Then I kissed her on her lips. I love this woman very much, I always said that and I will never tire of saying that. I couldn't imagine my life without her. If she gone in my life it will have a missing piece inside me. She completed my life and no one can ever do that only her.