Chapter 60: Seen

Samantha's POV,

"Sam, I want to go to the restaurant with you and Knight again," Sandra said

"Sandra you should stop, I have a lot to do," I said to Sandra while doing laundry.

"Well, you have a helper, so let them do the laundry here." She said.

"I'll call Knight now." She added.

"And why would you call Knight Sandra?" Olivia said when she arrived where we were, carrying my child.

"Because we are leaving now with him, he is gonna treat us again in the restaurant we ate at." She said while pressing her phone and not looking at Olivia.

I didn't do anything to Sandra's want, because Knight answered her call right away.

"Hello, knight are you free today?"

"Yes, why?" Knight said in the other line.

Come with us to Sam's house, won't you go to the restaurant we ate at again?

"Ah yes,"

"Come here now so we can leave."

"All right,"

Then Sandra ended the call.

"I tell you he is gonna agree with me?" Sandra proudly said to us.

"I will not come," Olivia said.

"I'll just look after Sam's child, right baby?" Olivia said as she left us kissing my child.

"I too will not go with you, Sandra," I said.

"No, you should come with us." She insisted.

"If you want, just go with Knight alone," I said

"I don't want to, Sam, please come with me and let the helper take care of washing your clothes. Get dressed and fix yourself." She said as she took me by the hand and led me upstairs to the room to dress myself.

"Sandra!"

"Sam please." She begged.

I just rolled my eyes at her because of her behavior and I couldn't do anything but follow what she wanted to happen.

After a couple of minutes, Knight arrived and he was already in the living room. When I go downstairs he looks at me and I am not comfortable with his gaze. The way he looks at me has something that I cannot explain.

"So we are ready let's go," Sandra said leading his gaze to break. Then Sandra took me and held my hand tightly to go outside. Knight only followed us. I only wear wide jeans and then a white T-shirt that tucked into my pants

As we entered his car, I couldn't concentrate 'cause I was now thinking about Liam until we arrived at the restaurant.

Sandra is happy that what she wanted to happen came true. I just followed her into the restaurant. we sat down and Knight immediately ordered. Sandra couldn't stop smiling because she wanted food.

Sandra interrupted my thoughts, and said, " Sam I'm just going to pee."

"Okay," I replied.

She stood up and directly to the CR.

knight and I are the only ones left here. no one spoke to us until the order came.

Why haven't you eaten yet and why are you Knight staring at Sam like that why aren't you talking with her? Sandra asked when she arrived.

"Ahh, nothing, I was just mesmerized by her beauty again," Knight replied to Sandra.

"We are waiting for you, sit down, and let's eat," I said.

"Okay."

We started eating until we finished.

After we ate, Sandra spoke again.

"Knight after we're here let's go to the bar."

"Sandra?" I said.

"What?"

"Sam, you need to enjoy yourself and don't think too much about your husband, I'm sure he's fine now."

"Hey, I want to go home and rest," I replied.

"Please, Sam."

"Okay okay, let's just go there for a while, and go home immediately."

"Okay."

Knight just nodded to the two of us indicating that he agreed with Sandra.

Sandra is annoying sometimes and always wants to wander but after all, she doesn't have a family yet, so maybe she just enjoying being single like this.

*****

Liam's POV,

It's morning and my work starts again. I fell asleep in my office and luckily I have a hidden room here. I will go straight up there to fix myself. I locked the door and took off all my clothes and went straight into the bathroom.

I took a shower and my mouth smelled an alcohol.

After I shower, I wrap the towel around my bottom look at the mirror, and brush my teeth.

Then I also chose some clothes to wear. I took a black coat white long-sleeve and black pants from my wardrobe. After I put it all on I followed my necktie.

I was facing my mirror while fixing it. After that, I fixed my messy hair and also wore my watch. I just finished fixing it when someone called me on my phone.

"Hello," I answered

"Sir, where are you?"

"In my room," I replied sparingly while fixing my hair.

"Why?" I added.

"I need to tell you something." He said

"What is that?"

"Come to your office, sir. I am here waiting for you."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

Then I ended the call.

"Why is my chest heaving rapidly, what is he going to say?" I whispered.

When I opened the door, my staff met me sitting on the sofa in my office.

"What is that?" I asked while approaching him.

"Sir, I told you right that I need to watch your family on your behalf?" He said as he stood up.

"Yes, are they okay?"

"Yes sir they are okay but—"

"What?"

"Our men discovered that your wife was with a man with her friends and in our discovery he was courting your wife."

"What are you joking?" I said irritably.

"No sir, I am serious."

"Who is that man?"

"Knight Velasquez."

"You take care of my work, I'm going home."

"But sir, your work is not done yet."

"This is my command to you that you take care of all my work. Understood?"

My staff didn't do anything and just nodded. I have to hurry or my wife will be separated from me forever. I don't want that to happen.

The only thing I'm thinking about now is that she won't do something to hurt me.