Chapter 68: Desperate

Samantha's POV,

After fixing myself I immediately returned to Liam and I saw Celeste come out of a room, she just looked at me before continuing to walk. He seems to be going outside, why would he go out when he knows that Matty will start speaking and welcome his guests in front?

I just ignored her and sat down.

"Ladies and gentlemen." Matty who was in front with a microphone started to speak.

"Thank you for attending and I hope you enjoy this night. You can do whatever you want either you will dance, drink wine or eat the foods you want but don't do anything bad that can ruin this party. That's all and good evening." He said.

The waitress also started to give us food.

Of course, Liam and I ate together and he followed me. He is a very sweet person. I chose the right man and I hope we don't fight anymore because of a woman who tries to destroy us.

"Are the foods good?" Matty asked as he approached us.

"Yes," Liam replied to him and I just continued eating.

"Sam, if you want more food, just call the waiter, there's plenty more." He said

"Yeah, thanks."

"I'll go there first." He said and left.

The others are busy with themselves while eating.

As we were about to finish what we were eating, Celeste suddenly approached us.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked her.

"I just want to see you, can't I, Sam? You're so strict with your husband." She said mischievously.

"He didn't say anything like that, so you better get out of here before my eyes darken over you," Liam said firmly.

"Liam enough, just let her be."

"Okay, bye."

It was good that she left immediately.

"Calm yourself first," I said to him

He agreed and we continued eating until we finished.

Nothing happened in the past few minutes and everyone was happy. Wishing a Merry Christmas to everyone, the others happily danced as well as Matty who joined his employees dancing.

Liam and I just stood there happily looking at them. Then suddenly a waiter approached me and gave me wine, I took it and drank it.

***

Celeste's POV,

I got a wine from a waitress and put a sleeping pill on it.

"Hi, can you give this drink to that girl," I ordered a waitress.

"Ah, yes, ma'am."

I smiled as I watched the waitress approach where Sam was and I was so happy because she drank it.

I saw her leave in front of Liam immediately and she seemed to tell Liam that she wanted to go somewhere. I followed her and saw her enter a room in a daze.

I immediately called Knight to follow Sam. He immediately obeyed my order and I saw him enter the room where Sam was.

"The two of you will go home in tears,"  I whispered as I laughed evilly.

*****

Knight pov,

Celeste ordered me to follow Sam and I immediately entered a room where she was.

I doubt if I should do it.

When I entered, Samantha was holding her head and was dizzy while sitting, and seemed like she was about to lose consciousness.

I received a text from Celeste telling me to start before Liam finds her.

Samantha was still conscious and I immediately approached her.

"Knight, you're here, what are you doing here?" She said.

"Sam, I'm sorry I need to do this because I love you," I said and approached her and kissed her. She was struggling and screaming when I heard a shout from outside.

"Sam, Sam are you there?" Liam shouted from outside.

"Liam help!" Sam shouted.

But I didn't give up and desperately pressed a kiss to her neck. She just continued to push me while I used my strength to kiss her on the lips as a strong punch landed on my face which made me fall.

"Don't touch my wife!" He shouted

Samantha just cried while Liam hugged her.

"You're the man who likes my wife right, you're shameless yet my wife is defending you when we were not okay. But you still do an evil plan that might break her? What kind of a man you are?" Liam angrily uttered those words to me.

I'm now holding my chin and there's blood on it and all of a sudden Celeste and Matty come in because they can hear us messing around inside the room.

"What happened here," Matty asked

"Your guest did something bad to my wife if I hadn't come, he might have completed his plan," Liam said as his face was still furious.

"Celeste, isn't she the one I introduced you to? What is your plan to destroy them again?" Matty yelled at Celeste.

"No brother, I don't know this." She lied.

"Didn't you command me to do this and then you have still the urge to not tell them the truth?" I spoke angrily.

"So you planned all of this to destroy us again? What are you gonna do to ruin us completely?" Liam said to her almost shouting because of rage.

Sam suddenly came up to Celeste and slapped her hard.

A strong slap landed on Celeste's face.

Silence prevailed after Sam slapped Celeste, while she was still crying. All of us were shocked at what Sam's did. It seemed like she couldn't take what Celeste was doing to them anymore so she couldn't stop herself.

I felt a conscience for what I did with Samantha because if I had known that Celeste wanted to destroy them before then I wouldn't have continued it.

She is so desperate and in love with Liam who's now married to Samantha.

Samantha still crying in front of us. I can't seem to look at her now because I feel sorry for her.

Celeste was stunned and stared at Samantha blankly while holding her face. Then Samantha returned to Liam's side and cried.

Samantha fixed herself like she wanted to utter a word to Celeste.

Liam held her hand tightly as he was still furious about what had happened.

"Samantha, I'm sorry about this," Matty said as he grabbed Celeste's hand to go out but Samantha said something that made them stop.