Chapter 74: Never

Samantha's POV,

I just do it over and over again, eat, sleep, and wake up. Since I was no longer with him, I felt that something was missing. Every day I try to distract myself not thinking of him but no matter what I do, he is still in my mind and can't be removed. It's hard for me that I still don't forget what we used to do together.

I still want him in my life but it still reminds me of how he hurt me and that was so bad. I've been feeling like this because of what he did. I don't deserve a kind of love that will hurt me. I just rather be alone than be with someone who keeps on hurting me but whenever I try to forget him my mind wants him. This feeling seems not to stop. I love him that's why I hurt like this.

How many times do I have to cry over for someone like him? He don't even think that I going to be hurt by what he did to that girl. It's like killing me whenever I think of it. Liam and I have been a good couple since then but when Celeste came it ruined all. She wants us to break up and she wants Liam to love her back. She is so desperate for Liam and does not think that I am going to be hurt by what she did. She only thinks of her, her heart. I always pray that she will realize how she hurt me and will say sorry for the things she has done to us.

I don't know what I'm going to do today, I just ate breakfast when my Mom called me and then I immediately went back to my room. I can't even look after my daughter properly and she is always with mommy. It's hard for me that I'm not with him anymore, I want to forgive him but it still hurts inside.

I looked out the window and the weather was beautiful today. But suddenly a car came downstairs and called my name as he got off.

It was him, he came back here again. I immediately closed the door so as not to face him. I don't want to face him while I'm still in a bad mood.

A couple of minutes later someone knocked on my door and it was Dad.

"Samantha?" He called me as he knocked on the door.

"Come in," I yelled at him.

When he entered, he sat next to me and stroked my hair.

"Liam is there and he said he wants to talk to you." He said calmly.

I was shocked by what he said as I threw him a look. "Do you want me to talk to him dad, are you not mad at him anymore?" I asked out of curiosity.

He sighed and spoke again.

"Even if I am mad with him hija, he is still your husband, we talked last night and I didn't let him in here, I saw him last night outside our mansion he seems to be waiting for someone to let him in. I felt sorry for him, he said he loves you very much and he is willing to do anything to make you forgive him. I can see in his eyes how sincere he was. So go ahead, Sam, face him and talk to him."

"Dad?"

"Please go so you can be together again, if he is the only one who can give you happiness then why not? I don't want to see you hurt."

I sighed and took a deep breath and stood. "Alright Dad, I will face him."

I went down and immediately saw Liam sitting, he immediately stood up as I approached. I looked at his deep brown eyes which were now still visible that there was pain. His expression softened when he looked at me. You can see in his eyes how much he misses me. He slowly walked towards me and my chest heaved. Then he suddenly wrapped his arms around me.

"I've missed you so bad Sam." He whispered.

"What are you doing here?" I gently asked. He loosened his embrace and looked me in the eyes. "I'm here to apologize to you again, Sam please come back to me. Let's fix this." He said in a sincere tone.

I want to speak but no words come out of my mouth. It's like I'm not ready to talk to him like this in this mood. It's so hard, I can't help but think about how he cheated on me. But I sighed and spoke.

"Leave, I can't talk to you yet," I said calmly.

"Sam please don't be too hard on me. I've missed you so much, don't you miss me?" He said softly as he was begging.

I want to tell him that I miss him so much but I won't do that so I turn around and stop. "Please leave I don't want you anymore."

"Don't say that, I know you don't mean that." He said as he approached me cupping my face.

"Please leave, I don't want to see you," I said softly.

"No please I don't want to leave here without us getting along."

I left in front of him and was about to run but he grabbed my arms. His eyes were so weak. He was pleading to accept him once more.

"Don't you love me anymore?" He asked that made my heart ache.

My eyes began to form tears again and again but then I refused them to fall and I looked up. "I hate you. I hate you Liam for always keep on hurting me when will you stop hurting me do I deserve to be hurt like this?! Do you want me to feel miserable?!" I yelled at him while I slapped his chest.

Then she hugged me tightly and rubbed my back gently. "I'm sorry Sam, sorry when you feel this way but if you give me another chance I will never hurt you again. I swear."