Chapter 41: I Love You (Book 2)

Liam woke up as the sun rays hit his face as he complained in the dazzling morning but that disappeared immediately when he saw Samantha's face sleeping next to him.
A blanket covered her body to prevent her from seeing her body fully naked after they made love. He watches her as she opens her eyes she yawns and stretches her body like a lazy cat that doesn't want to get up.

"Good morning." She smiled

He moved closer to her and wrapped her into an inviting embrace.

"I've thinking about this day happening and you are my wife now. The only one that I love and the only one who I could give a fuck."

She pushed him immediately made her eyes wide open but it was replaced instantly by a chuckle when she rolled her eyes at him.

He leans over her and throws a glimmering glare at her.

"Samantha," he murmured holding her waist as he looked into her beautiful eyes that were gazing at her only.

"Liam," she smiled at him rubbed his face using her thumb, and landed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for marrying me," his voice goes down in a husky whisper.

"I've always wanted to marry you," she said and plastered a sweet smile across her face. Her cheek blushed a bit red, she could still feel the sensation between them after they made love. They are both lying on the same soft bed. Admiring each other eyes and imagining things that no one could separate them from now because they are both tied up with their soul.

They are now one as they said yes at their wedding. Noticing each other faces that they were happily married. His deep brown eyes flashed with an alluring desire that could make her heart beat as they began to kiss once more. A kiss lasted a few seconds then he walked to the closet to get a towel.

His fully naked body was exposed to Samantha, and she admired how broad his backside was and how hard it was when he touched it last night.

He is damn good in bed.

Liam looked at her over his shoulder and said, "What are you thinking Mrs. Archer, why do you wear that silly smile?

"Why? I just simply smile."

Liam walked towards her and pulled
her backside to bring her closer to him and whispered, "I didn't know that you were so wild last night while f*cking me hard,"

"Liam! Stop that," an embarrassed expression took over her while covering his face because of shame.

Liam laughed at loud as she banged his broad chest.

"You are so annoying." She exclaimed

The second time she wanted to smack him he caught her arms and immediately pounded into her. She felt him as their body collided. Samantha was on top of him he could now feel his chest against his skin. Samantha would have stood up but he didn't let her move.

He stroked her hair gently as they now felt each other breath, "What are you gonna do? She said beneath her breath.

"None I just want you to feel me but I'm the one who feels you, because of that soft spot of yours that is in my chest."

Samantha realized that it was her breast so she got up instantly.

"Why?" Liam asked.

"You pissed me off."

Liam began to chuckle as he brought her face to him. "Are you ashamed of that? I even sucked it last night,"

"Ahh Liam enough!"

Liam began to laugh as he carried her into the bathroom, " We need to take a bath," he spoke.

"Let me take you a bath," He spoke as he carried her into the bathroom.

Samantha's mouth hung open, "No let me do it to myself."

"No, let me do it for you and that's an order!" He ordered.

When they were in the bathroom Liam immediately turned on the shower and put down Samantha. Then he kissed Samantha softly until their kisses grew more intense.

"I'm so glad that you are now my wife. I've never been this happy in my entire life."

"Me too, and I want you to taste me more Liam." She whispered.

****

They had a beautiful and happy marriage. Once they were together under one roof they spoke softly and understood one another.

After they took a bath, they went out and headed to the wardrobe. She found a pair of oversized T-shirt clothes she thought that she'd be comfortable to wear.

After dressing herself she faces herself in the mirror. She looked happy that now they were happily married. The man she is with now is the kind of man she wants to be with for the rest of her life. She loves him since the day she found him. She is glad that after all heartbreaks they are now happily married.

After Samantha faced her face in front of the mirror, she headed to the kitchen. She started cooking their food, and Liam was there too after he dressed. They are now smiling at each other as their eyes meet.

"What are you going to cook?" Liam asked behind her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Anything that good in taste."

Liam kisses her on the cheek as he smells her. "I have a surprise for you this evening my love,"

"Hmm, that would be nice huh?"

"Yeah, you would like my surprise."

He wrapped his arms more tightly around her waist. "Am I being a nuisance to you now?"

She shook her head. "I want you to hug me if I'm going to do this thing. Cooking food for you,"

He smiled and gave her a warm embrace, "Thank you for loving me this way Sam. I will love you 'til death. Thank you for giving me a chance to make you feel that I love you. I suffered a lot and I did everything just to make you mine."

"You already owned me. There's nothing to worry about."

They kissed softly for a minute and put her on the sink.

Samantha broke the kisses and whispered, "I Love you."

She didn't respond quickly so she sighed. But he pulled her more to his embrace.

She took a deep breath and said. "Samantha, I love you so much. Nothing would stop me from loving you. You are my everything."