Chapter 51: Ignore

Matty went upstairs to talk to her sister but she stopped him.

"Don't come here, brother, no one can ruin my plan."

"Celeste, don't destroy their family, let them go."

"No,"

"Sam, are you willing to let me have Liam in exchange for your daughter?" She shouted.

Samantha didn't say anything but just cried while Matty slowly approached her sister..

"Don't ever pull the trigger I'll take care of my sister." Matthew shouted.

"Just stay there if you come here, Matthew I will shoot you!"

"Are you that desperate that you can kill your brother just to get what you want?"

"Give me their daughter and let's go home."

"What are you gonna do? I will just kill your daughter." She points the gun at the head of their daughter who is now crying.

"Don't." Samantha shouted.

"Sweetheart I will agree to what she wants." Liam whispered. "I'm the only one she needs, right?"

"I don't want you to be separated from me."

"I'll be right back soon. I don't want to see our daughter like this."

"Are you sure?"

"Sam, will you decide now?!" Celeste shouted.

"Just a moment."

"What if I just kill your daughter?"

"Yes, I will now agree just give me back my daughter."

Matty quickly took the child from Celeste and gave it back to Samantha.

"Sweetheart, take good care of our daughter, I promise I'll be back." he hugged Samantha and went to Celeste.

Celeste rushed to Liam and put him in her car and they drove away.

Sam doesn't know where Celeste would take Liam now. She was in pain now and just started crying

"I'm sorry Sam I didn't stop my sister." Matthew apologize.

Liam is now speechless inside Celeste's car. Celeste was driving while she smiled like an idiot.

"I am so happy Liam that you choose me."

"Are you really that desperate?"

"Yes, I will do everything for you. I will take you away from your family and they will not know where we are. We will make our own family and you will be happy with me."

"I will never be happy with you. You made my family suffer as well as me. You ruined our lives. So you need to pay for this."

"You can't do that. All right, if you go to your family again, I will make them suffer even more."

"Why don't you just let us live happily? I thought we were okay." Liam said in low tone voice.

"Because of my love for you Liam, I don't want to let you go. Is it wrong to love you?"

"There is nothing wrong with love, but you took away my daughter because of the love you have. You have no mercy."

"I have no mercy and I know that, you don't need to say that to me."

***

Liam's POV

I'll just follow whatever she wants while I find a way to escape this woman. And when I escape, I will take my family far away so that she can't follow us.

"We still have a long way to go, Liam, sleep first."

"I don't want to sleep here with you!"

"I won't do anything bad to you."

Four hours passed and they arrived at the secluded place where Celeste's house was big and beautiful.

When they arrived, Celeste immediately let Liam in. Celeste is like crazy taking care of me entering her house.

"What do you want to eat my love?"

"Nothing." He replied sparingly.

"You should eat, come to the kitchen, I've prepared something for us to eat."

I just followed her wishes so that he wouldn't lose her mind. I don't want to make a problem about this thing. She seems to have lost his senses now.

"After here, let's go to sleep, babe, I'm so tired." She said as she sat on the chair took something to eat, and put it on my plate.

After we finished eating, she took me to a very large room.

"This will be our room Liam and this house is for us we will make our own family and you will not regret it because you will be happy with me."

She made me lie down and she leans next to me and kissed my cheek and I instantly avoided it.

"Kiss me back Liam or else I will make your family suffer more."

"Don't you ever try to hurt my family if you want me to sleep next to you? "

Okay just let me hug you. She said and closed her eyes.

I really can't sleep now with this girl next to me. I'm thinking about my family now, I know I made Samantha cry again earlier but I can't do anything but follow this woman so she doesn't hurt my daughter.

"Just be patient, I'll get back to you. Sam" I whispered.

I remove her legs that wrapped around me and I close my eyes.

****

"Good morning babe. Let's eat, the breakfast is ready."

I stood up and ignored her and went straight to the kitchen to eat.

Then I took a shower and I was shocked that she suddenly came in and I hurriedly took the towel to cover my body and left directly. I don't care if I hurt her, she's not the one I love. I will continue with my plan to ignore her so that she will give up and return me to my family.

Let's see if you won't get tired of my treatment of you.

Five days passed I was still here at Celeste's house and I didn't have a cellphone to call my family. I still continue to ignore her and she continues to take care of me.

When will she get tired? I think I'm going to have a hard time here because it doesn't seem like she's in the habit of not giving up easily, instead of getting tired, she continues to love me even if I don't reciprocate that.

She is like a leech with a strong attachment to me.

I miss my family so much, what should I do now?

All I want now is to be with my family. I just want to disappear from this place.

I want my family, not her.