Chapter 18: Kissed

Liam's POV,

She got out of the room while I was sitting on my sofa. I was stunned by her beauty because the clothes she wore fit her perfectly. I immediately approached her and apologized for what I had done to her earlier.

"I'm sorry, Sam. Please forgive me." I said while I hugged her. I can feel her take a deep long breath and I loosened my hug from her.

I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Don't you dare to do it again?" She spoke through her gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry, shall we go?"

She nodded and I immediately held her hand tightly. Luckily, she just let me hold her hand. We left the mansion and got into my car. I opened the door for her and he immediately stepped in. When I entered my car, I directly attached the safety built to her. She looked directly at the road and I stared at her exposed white and beautiful neck which fascinates me and I swallowed because of that. I was still staring at her neck and I saw my mark there, but I didn't realize that she was staring at me already. It's just an inch between us. I can feel now her warm breath

I brought my face closer to her face,
trying to kiss her. Fortunately, she didn't take his face away from mine.
So I successfully kissed her.

Her lips were so soft. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I removed the safety built on her and picked her up so I could put her on my lap. our kiss goes too deep. I invaded her mouth and sucked it gently and suddenly my hands softly massaged her back down to her thigh. Those kisses were passionate and soft. I love this feeling however she suddenly breaks the kisses and whispers, " I still love you, Liam. Promise me you won't hurt me again."

"I promise," I whispered under my breath.

I started the car and we left.

"Where are we going?" She suddenly asked.

"At my bar."

"What are we going to do there?"

"To relax and I want also you to meet my employees there."

"Okay." She smiled.

**************

I parked immediately the car when we arrived. I quickly got out and opened the door for her. When she came out, I immediately held her hand and we entered.

We went straight out to the VIP room and sat. A waitress approached us and asked what we would order.

"Just wine, please."

"Okay, sir,"

I saw Samantha, traced her eyes all over the bar, and stared at me.

"I want to dance, Liam."

"Yeah, you can go."

She rose up and immediately walked to the dance floor.

She started to sway her body and stared at me in a flirty one. I was shocked because she's good at dancing, swaying her body. I'm glad to see her like that, that made me want to shout in this whole room, "Yeah, that's my girl.

My smile disappeared when someone drew near to her. Holding her waist
Samantha allowed it. The two are happy with what they are doing while dancing while I feel like I'm going to explode because of jealousy

I got up and went straight towards them. I took Samantha back from that stranger and said, "She's mine."

I took her away from that man and took her to cr. I locked the door and I immediately hung her hand to the wall, and said, "No one would dare to dance with you, except me. I'll be jealous. Understood?"

"It's just a dance, Liam."

"I don't care, I don't want someone to touch you," I whispered.

Our eyes met and I kissed her, thrusting my tongue against her. I picked her up and put her on the sink.

"Every inch of you is mine. Mine only." I whispered and I kissed her again.

"Yeah, I'm all yours." She whispered beneath her breath.

We continue kissing each other lips. I lowered the strap of her dress and kissed her up to her ear. I felt that she wanted to moan but I stopped her, " Don't make any noise someone would hear you."

But suddenly she pushed me away.

"Why?" I asked.

"Let's stop this, I want to drink."

She left me and I was left smiling

**********

Samantha drank a lot
and I stopped her because he had already drunk a lot but she still wanted to drink. Empty bottles are scattered on the table.

"That's enough, Sam," I said firmly and took back the bottle of wine from him

"No!!! I want to drink more, give me that bottle back to me." She shouted.

"You're drunk. Let's go.

"No! I'm not drunk yet." She replied.

"If you don't stop. I will be forced to take you away further."

"Okay, I surrender. I want to sleep."

I immediately carried her into a bridal style. We didn't go home and I just brought her to the private room of my bar.

I laid him down on a soft bed and I removed her sandal then I sat beside her. I stroke her hair gently.

She's so beautiful and she sleeps soundly.

I was about to leave when she suddenly grabbed my hands and spoke, "Where are you going, don't leave me please stay here. Let's sleep together." She said while sobbing.

"I'm not going to leave you again. I will stay by your side because I love you so much." I spoke and kissed her forehead.

She grabbed me more
so I lay down on top of her now. We stared at each other and she kissed me softly.

I kissed her back.

"I want to make a family with you, Liam."

"Yeah, soon. You must better close your eyes and rest."

"Yeah, goodnight."

She had fallen asleep while I just lay next to her and looked at his face until I fell asleep.

I hope the time will stop when I'm with the woman I love.

"I love you, Samantha. I can't bear it if I lose you again." I whispered then I hugged her tightly and closed my eyes.