Chapter 48: Fail

"Ahh..." She groaned in pain. "Why did you push me?" Celeste said while lying on the floor.

"If you're planning to seduce me Miss you will not succeed, and don't you dare to include my wife here. She's better than you. If I were you I should go home and dress properly." he said angrily.

"I will not fail, Mr. I will do everything just to make you mine." She said firmly as she walked towards Liam and kissed him directly.

But he instantly pushed her hard.

"Please stop what you're doing. If I would agree with what you want. I will lose my family and if that happens I will regret it for the rest of my entire life. So please go home and change yourself."

"So you love her?"

"Yes, and what do you know about my life and why are you doing this just to ruin my life?" Liam said.

"I still love you Liam and I will not let you be happy while I am in pain. I cannot accept still about the fact that you left me easy."

"Who are you why did you know me?"

She removed her masquerade and Liam was shocked.

"Celeste?"

"Yes," she said while in tears.

"I thought you accepted it, we already talked about it and you agreed."

"Yeah, I know but my heart always misses you. I want you, Liam."

"But I couldn't hurt my wife and I love her so much."

"But I need you, should I give you easily?" She spoke bitterly.

"That's the right thing you should do Celeste."

"No, I will make your life suffer and your family. I do not you to be happy.  I will do everything to make your life living in hell!" She said firmly as he walked out of the office.

Liam was stunned and worried about the things she said.

****

"Daddy is here baby," Samantha asked and kissed Liam.

"Hi baby how are you?" Liam said and carried his baby in his arms.

"How was your work sweetheart?" Samantha asked.

"It's good and I already finished it." He lied.

"Okay let's eat my parents are waiting for you."

"Okay,"

They made their way to the kitchen, "Good evening Mom and Dad," Said Liam.

"How was your work, is all okay?" Asked Amelia.

"Yes."

He sat and started eating and gave his baby to the maid. They ate peacefully as Liam was still distracted.

"Sweetheart?" Samantha asked but he didn't respond.

"Sweetheart?"

"Ahh, what was that? I'm sorry."

"You want this?"

"Yes,"

After they ate, Samantha's parents left because it was late in the evening. They just kiss their granddaughter.

"What happened to you?" Samantha asked when they were in the room.

"Nothing sweetheart just don't mind me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, let us sleep?"

"Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight sweetheart."

***

He hadn't fallen asleep until three hours had passed. It was already midnight but he was still thinking about what Celeste told him earlier.

He gently touched Samantha's face and said, "I will do everything just to protect you Sam, and our child. I won't let that happen because of what she said to me. I will fight for us."

"She dares to take me away from you when I only love you. No matter what she does she will not succeed, no one can hurt my family," he added.

He got up and drank water to calm himself then he went back and hugged Samantha and closed his eyes to sleep in her arms.

***

Celeste's POV

"Even if I don't succeed in seducing you, I will do it again until you give in, I don't give up easily. I will do everything just to make you mine."

I'm in my room now drinking again an alcohol. I always drown myself in alcohol until I feel dizzy and my brother doesn't know that.

I don't have any friends to share my grievances with, I don't have any allies, I grew up alone and I didn't have any friends so maybe I became like this.

Everyone stays away from me because I'm like this but I don't care.

Since Grandma died I taught myself to be strong, not weak, everyone left me.

All I want is to be happy with Liam
so I'll do everything I can, he'll be mine if my brother gives up on Samantha, I won't.

Samantha will suffer until her tears run out because of crying I don't care if I hurt anyone as long as I get what I want.

"Liam you'll be mine soon," She whispered and threw the bottle and shattered.

"Celeste are you okay what was that sound?" Matthew asked behind the door.

"Nothing I just cleaned my room and I dropped something but it already fixes." She lied.

"Are you sure, can I come in?

"No, I'm okay."

"Okay if you have a problem don't hesitate to talk to me."

"Yes, brother."

She no longer hears voices from outside so she realizes that he has left.

My brother can't know what my problem is, I shouldn't involve him in the stupidness I'm doing. I just want to be alone.

"All I want is to be loved by the person I want to be within my whole life. I feel like I'm dying when he ignored me but he just always did that. Hurt my feelings left me and broke me in pieces. Why Liam?" She spoke while in tears then she drank the alcohol in one go.

She didn't feel anything bitter because what she experienced was even more bitter now.

Why did I always put myself into you when I know that you don't love me?

"This heart is stupid and I can't do anything but follow this."

She cried until it dawned, she couldn't help but pour out her pain.

She let herself feel the pain and drank as much as she could. She didn't care for herself anymore. All she wants is him, no other than but him. She thought about how to be loved by Liam and imagined that they were together until she fell asleep.