Under The Moonlight (Ceremony Pt. 2)

Fang POV
Janet and I had strayed from the crowd to the entrance of the school compounds. From there, you could see the whole campus. The glass pyramid, Foxfire, the seven towers. Even the Biodome, with its long entrance leading from the glass pyramid and its huge dome joined between the Sapphire and Amethyst Towers, was glinting in the moonlight.

Foxfire was the main building in the campus, where some of the classrooms were. The largest canteen in the campus, three stories tall, was also there at the base of the pyramid. The principal and assistant principals' offices were at the top three floors of the pyramid and the auditorium, PE Hall and PE lockers (which are more like private dressing rooms) stood proudly in the middle levels.

The seven towers stood beside Foxfire, all towering over the pyramid. The Ruby and Topaz Towers stood in the front row, shining brightly like diamonds. The Sunstone and Emerald towers were next, glimmering in the bluish moonlight. The Sapphire and Amethyst Towers took the third row and the Biodome hovered between them, making the area look like it came out of a fairy tale. Lastly, the tallest tower rose from the back. The Pink Tourmaline Tower was by far the prettiest and stood out from the rest.

After a nice walk, Janet and I joined the crowd to return to our room. The moment we stepped into our room, we noticed a change. The previously almost empty room now had pictures, plants and stationary holders everywhere, as well as two bouquets of flowers lying on the bed. The yellow lamp hanging from the ceiling had been replaced by a chandelier glinting in all the colours of the rainbow.

Right beside the closet where I had hung my clothes were two official-looking scrolls that had the BHS symbol branded on it. I unrolled mine and saw my timetable.

"Wow, that is a lot of sessions." I stared at the timetable. While my Monday timetable only had two sessions in the morning for one hour each, on Tuesday, I had 7 sessions that were only spaced 15 minutes apart, 45 minutes long. The entire of Wednesday was dedicated to me training in martial arts for 5 hours and Thursday was a whole-school session where all the levels grouped in their respective towers to practise aiming, shooting and dodging skills. But Friday brought the biggest surprise.

I had an agriculture lesson with Mdm Rosa for two hours in the Biodome. And it read under the session name: Students Edgar, Janet and Colette will also be attending this session.