Travel (Last Chance Pt. 3)

Fang POV
"Sure you didn't get it the other way round?" Psionio taunted as she sent spheres of Pulses flying towards Unleasher. The villain growled as she batted them away, conjuring a huge sphere of flames that melted away with a click of Pyral's fingers. We looked extremely bizarre as an eighteen-handed figure that had dark eyes, raven-black hair and glowing spheres on each hand; it truly was a sight to behold.

A tornado whipped up, sending us flailing against the powerful storm. That time, as we fought against Unleasher, our biggest fear had been her cyclones. But this time, Aerial was there, snapping the storms away as soon as they materialised. Snarling in frustration, Unleasher opened a dark yellow portal 5H at she leaped into, her wicked smile promising the havoc she would create next.

"Quick!" Voyager transmitted, jumping into the Wormhole. The dark trail that Moonshot had conjured earlier snaked towards a portal on the very edge, and witha quick Voyage, Teleto teleported us right in front of the tear in reality. Jumping through it again, we found ourselves in another familiar place: the Biodome.

"You can't defeat me now!" Unleasher cackled, her voice echoing around us. Gasping in shock, we leaned over to get a closer look at the horrifying sight in front of us. I was the first to voice it out.

"Two Unleashers?"

The other Unleasher laughed, "Yes, myself from the future has told me that it's time to defeat you! Prepare for your doom, you foolish heroes!"

Two spheres of many elements combined together flashed across the dome, sending us stumbling back from the mass of matter. At the last minute, Voyager commanded, "Wormhole!", sending the time-travelling Unleasher screaming as she tumbled into the blue void.

As we, too, leaped into the portal, we found Unleasher collapsed on the floor, groaning in frustration. She opened another yellow portal and vanished from sight, sending shadowy paths crawling all across the room.

"What?" Moonshot murmured in confusion as black lines squiggled into every single portal. "Why are there so many trails?"

Aerial blasted them with wind and realised, "Those aren't trails, they're shadows! Unleasher must have manipulated the light somehow."

"Ugh, this is taking too much time!" Pyral snarled. "Moonshot, Voyager, combine your powers!"

"Trail, Wormhole, combine!" the two followed, frowning when nothing happened—until Voyager toyed with the portals.

"Whoa!" she gasped as a black portal opened in front of her. "Let's see where this goes!"

We all leaped in, spotting Unleasher watching the past us from behind a bush. Sunken Chest and one of his Vikas were battling us ferociously, and Hydro had collapsed on the floor from exhaustion. I still remembered the scream she had let out when the centaur-monster Kara had nailed her in the ribs, sending her flying backwards. And now Unleasher was creeping towards her, her hand stealthily sneaking towards Tokki.

"Not so fast, Unleasher," I hurled a giant sphere of electricity towards the villain, who rolled aside just as the explosion deafened everyone. She gritted her teeth in annoyance as she disappeared again, only for us to track her down once again.

As we chased the villain through land after land, plain after plain, city after city, we began to tire—while Unleasher looked as fresh as ever. The Great Wall stretched beside us as we jumped into the void and reappeared in a Mexican jungle—the one where had fought Lycanthrope long ago. The giant bird squawked with fury as a majestic dragon chased it round and round, blasting it with ice, fire and wind. Unleasher, eyeing us a one the vast shrubbery, screamed in frustration and glittered away once again.

"We can't keep this up, guys," Voyager panted, her mind weak with exhaustion. Moonshot, who was equally tired, gave us a nod of agreement.

"Well, then it's time for my power. Creation, Lucky Charm!" I commanded.