Endlessness (Evolution Pt. 19)

Fang POV
"You did it!" Teleto cheered. Everyone else was staring me at shock and disbelief.

"What?" Lodestar yelled through Victoria and Dark Tigress. "That's not possible!"

"Wouldn't be so sure about that!" I countered. "Fulmination Bolts!"

Three of the golden boomerangs materialised in my hands, flying with one quick throw. Victoria yelled as she ducked away, tumbling aside.

"What are you going to do, Astro?" Pyral yelled. "What's a drill gonna do?"

"Something's missing," I murmured. "Creation, Lucky Charm!" Yet again an X-Ray dropped into my hands, followed by a roll of tape on my third try. On the fourth, nothing else happened.

"That must be all I need,"I realised. "Guys, I need a distraction. Do you think you guys can try to push your boundaries too?"

The rest looked uncertain as they focused, but as I conjured up fifteen Fulmination Bolts, sending them spiralling everywhere, things began to change.

"Everblaze!" Pyral roared. An explosion of white flames sprung up around Victoria, who hopped away and extinguished it seconds later. But Pyral conjured more again and again, followed by repeated Hydrokinetic objects from Hydro.

"Force field!" Psionio yelled, conjuring hundreds of force fields everywhere. With a grunt, she broke through the force field high above, separating it into our individual force fields. When Victoria tried to tear through them, nothing happened. She growled in frustration as I sent more Fulmination Bolts flying everywhere, narrowly dodging them. But Dark Tigress wasn't as lucky, plummeting from the sky with Voyager sitting on her.

"Hydro-net!" Hydro yelled, catching Dark Tigress before she created a giant crater. "Hydro-bonds!"

"It's your turn, Victoria," I snarled, turning my whole team to focus on her. She stumbled back, an angry expression etched onto her face as she desperately pelted attacks at us, only for them to disappear as the force field absorbed them.

"Tidal Wave!" Victoria yelled, washing us all away, glaring at us, "You're never going to get my avinia!"

Each time we advanced, a powerful blast rocked us back. Even Psionio and Hydro couldn't keep it away. Golden Dragon had created millions of illusions everywhere, but Victoria sniped them away with a shotgun and dagger.

"That's what this is for!" I murmured, glancing at the drill, X-Ray and tape in my hand. "Guys, distract her as much as you can. I have a crazy plan."

"Ok then," Hydro said uncertainly. "Be safe." She planted a kiss on my cheek before she yelled with Pyral, "Hydroblazes!"

The roar of wind, water and fire filled my ears, accompanied by crashing trees and snaking vegetation. I drilled a large hole into the ground, taping the X-Ray onto the top of the drill. So I drilled all the way through the earth, waiting until my X-Ray detected Victoria's form above me before I whispered, "Fulminations!" Each of my fingers throbbed with the golden sphere, pulsing repeatedly like it was waiting for prey.

"Now!" I transmitted to Aerial.