It's Called Skill... (Past and Present Pt. 2)

Fang POV
In seconds, the match began. Edgar joined Hydro and Pyral while Astro came to our side. When our battle cards were shown, I was shocked to see that Astro had his mastery title: Star-Crossed.

He was better than me! I only had my mastery at Gold 2! Janet was at Gold 1, but close to the next level, whereas Edgar had just recently crossed Gold 2. Hydro and Pyral were both at Gold 2, on the very edge of reaching their mastery title.

When the match started, I launched my sneakers to hit my opponents while Janet blasted musical notes in a frenzy. Whereas, Astro calmly released a continuous stream of sizzling lightning.

As I glanced over at the other side of the arena, I noticed Edgar attempting to charge his Super while dodging Janet's attacks. Astro was battling both Hydro and Pyral at the same time. As he fought, he told me a fun fact, "Pyral and Hydro are twins, but extremely different!"

As I slammed one shoe after another at the twins, Hydro turned a blast of water on me as Pyral continued to hurl molten lava at Cliff, who responded with strong blasts of his own.

Janet placed down her turret, only to have it sniped a second later by Hydro's long-ranged floods.

All of a sudden, the map turned dark. Bolts of lightning were swirling above Astro. Suddenly, storms rained down on the opposite side of the map, killing Pyral. Furiously, Hydro summoned her own clouds and enveloped Astro in rain.

Before Hydro could defeat Astro, I killed her with her Super which rebounded onto Edgar, allowing me to kill him with one kick. I was just about to score when Pyral summoned an Everblaze that burned me to ashes.

Suddenly, Astro lit a purple fire on himself. He was hypercharged! Billions of lightning bolts rained down on the enemies, and they eventually succumbed to Astro's never-ending storms.

Happily, Astro kicked the ball into the goal. "GOAL!" the announcer yelled.