Neutralisation (Deception Pt. 3)

Sandy POV
"Lycanthrope! Stop destroying everything!" we roared, blasting fireballs at Lycanthrope.

"Never! Relinquish your Kyras!" Lycanthrope returned, becoming a giant hawk that reached towards us with its diamond talons.

"No!" we yelled as we teleported away, returning the blow with a zap of lightning from our talons.

"The Vika has got to be the teleporting ring around his waist!" Colette realised as Lycanthrope disappeared once again, firing a series of glowing rings. "We have to destroy it before he uses it to beat us!"

As she finished, Lycanthrope appeared beside us, nearly getting Marco.

"I have a plan," I gritted out. "But it's a bit dangerous."

"We have to try," Astro responded. "There's no other way to fight this annoying shapeshifter."

"Well...Wind Dragon!"I commanded, turning us into a long, opal dragon with gusts of air spinning around us. A tornado blasted out of our mouth, followed by a dozen more.

"A baker's dozen!" I said proudly. "Tornadoes, chase Lycanthrope! Gorog, reverse morphosis!"

The seven of us ducked behind a tree, watching the spirals of wind chase the giant bird around the surroundings. Lodestar was facepalming himself, dragging Vikana away from the scene. Soon, there was a bright flash as a Vika appeared, taking the form of a giant plane as the duo soared away. "Lycanthrope, deliver the Kyras once you're done!" were the last words Lodestar shouted before he disappeared out of sight.

"Everyone, split!" I whispered mentally as the aviniatized beast teleported everywhere, dodging the multiple tornadoes roaring around the surroundings. "We need to be everywhere so that we can stop Lycanthrope."

Each of us dodged behind one of the trees in the clearing, making sure everyone was in position before Golden Dragon snapped his fingers. In a second, all the tornadoes disappeared, leaving a surprised Lycanthrope canvassing the surroundings.

"Everyone, get ready to neutralise that thing!" Astro transmitted.

As the bird stalked past, Astro yelled, "Fulmination Bolt!" The bird's head whipped around just as the boomerang flew towards it, but its reflexes were too fast. Swiftly, it dodged the boomerang which spiralled into the forest, becoming lost in the canopy to the point that Astro couldn't see it and couldn't summon it back. Luckily, Pyral had another plan.

"Everblaze!" she whispered, hurling it at the jelly-ring around Lycanthrope. The bird screeched in terror as it burst into flames, leaving a golden talon hovering in the air. Soon the ring was no more, and the squawking bird was morphing into countless forms, trying to extinguish the fire to no avail.

"Lycanthrope!" Pyral called, stepping out. I don't want to do this, but I will if I have to. So give me avinia before I burn you to ashes just like your buddy!"

The furious villain didn't listen, becoming hundreds of forms before it finally settled down. It bowed its head in defeat, allowing Pyral to step closer to it. Then without warning, it lunged.

The bird seemed to squawk, "Got you!" as its beak closed around Pyral's body.

"Let go of me!" she shrieked, squirming furiously, "Everblaze, come to me!"

The flames raged towards Lycanthrope's beak, causing him to squawk in pain as it raged up his body. Finally, the flames raged furiously and burned the beak to nothing but burnt dust.

"There. Neutralised his teleportation and his roar," Pyral murmured, exhausted as she shook saliva of her body. "Time to burn everything he has! If not we'll never get the avinia." As she spoke, her eyes glimmered with lust for revenge.

"Wait, Pyral, don't be so rash! We can't torture the innocent bird like that!" I told her, blocking her hands.

The hate in her eyes seemed to fade as she lowered her hands and murmured, "You're right." The Everblaze vanished as she detransformed, feeding Jaek-o just as Fang became Astro yet again. "Time to cook up a plan!" he smiled.

"I have another one," I piped up.