Lessons, Lessons, Lessons (Monday Blues Pt. 1)

Fang POV
Janet and Surge cheered and we all walked back to our rooms, ready to go to bed. It was already 11.09p.m. and I had many lessons tomorrow. My Mondays were quite packed.

At 11.42p.m., Janet and I leaped into bed.

The next day...
"Ok, bye, Janet!" I called as I stepped out of the door. My first lesson was at 0730 and it was 0717, so I had to make my way down. Janet's first lesson was only at 0800, so she could afford to stay in longer.

At 0722, I arrived at my classroom on the 3rd floor—room 3-84. My first session of the year was Elementalism.

The moment I opened the door, as usual, thunderbolts and lightning raced down to meet me. I got a bottle and caught it just before it struck me, looking up to see my new E Mentor clapping his hands.

He quickly introduced himself. His name was Sir Emerson and he would be teaching me and twenty other students Elementalism. I listened to him briefly summarise what my Mentor had taught me last year, then tell me that we would be bottling Everblaze this year, as we were 7th Graders and therefore should be able to achieve the highest level of distinction.

I quickly grabbed a narrow, long bottle from the table beside me and started to try and catch the Everblaze dancing around in the tank...

Edgar POV
"You're finally up!" Colette cheered as I rubbed my eyes and lifted my head up. She snapped a photo and named it "Edgar with Bedhead", then stuck it in a page of her scrapbook tenderly.

Then, she quickly bounced into bed with me and before I could react, she snapped a wefie with me and pasted it once again in her scrapbook. She printed another one and offered it to me.

Not wanting to hurt her feelings, I accepted it and stuffed it in the first drawer of my nightstand. I clicked the robotic touch screen beside my bed and it immediately cast a picture on the wall opposite. It was apparently 0748 and my next lesson, Alchemy, was coming up at 0845. I decided to start getting ready, but before I did, I set an alarm for myself to wake up at 0700 tomorrow for my first session was at 0745.

I watched as Colette did the same. Observing her schedule, I noted that her session before lunch was at Foxfire's bottom levels. Thinking of my lunch plans with Leon, I decided to invite her to join us.

"Hey, Colette, wanna meet for lunch at Foxfire's Cafeteria? Leon's coming too." I called.

"Cool!" Colette accepted enthusiastically. "Which level?"

"Three," I informed her before I stepped into the bathroom.