Alliance (Replication Pt. 4)

Fang POV
So many things had lit up already helping me form my plan. My Fulmination Bolt, myself, Psionio, Moonshot, Pyral, all of the Aerials, their wind, Teleto, the Shade-mists and the golden vacuum cleaner I was holding.

"Aerial, Psionio, Moonshot, Teleto! I need you guys in my plan," I yelled over the deafening roar of the wind. "Everyone else, be careful as you distract Shade." Just as I finished speaking, patches of ground turned to black just like many uprooted trees and plants near us. If we didn't destroy Shade, Shade was going to destroy the forest—and we couldn't let that happen.

As I whispered my plan through the Transmission, I waited for everyone to nod before I commanded, "Gimmi, Marco, Evex, unify!" A flash of gold, pink and black enveloped the surroundings for a second, fading to reveal...

"Astronio-shot!" we announced, smiling at our new costume. "Ready, Aerial?"

The blond boy's chiseled features flashed with the same determination I had seen on Vikana's earlier as he responded, "Ready as ever, guys. Multio, Gust!"

The roar of the wind strengthened as the Aerials blasted furious hurricanes at the black mist-clouds, sending them whirling towards the centre of the clearing that had been gouged out by Golden Eagle and Shade—and that was our cue.

"Pulse Field, Nightsand, combine!" we yelled, creating a black and-white force field high above the middle, where all of the dark clouds had combined. And as the last whiff of darkness tumbled into the fray, the dome of energy thudded down, trapping Shade inside.

Shade fully merged into one again, morphing into the same black giant we had fought earlier. He pounded against the shield, his eyes full of black hate, but to no avail. Not even a tiny crack appeared in the energy shield—seemed like the force field got stronger when there were more people whose energy it could feed off.

Soon, Shade had basically collapsed on the ground, dissolved into black clouds of mist. Teleto was already alert, conjuring a portal beside us. We leaped through the turquoise energy, reappearing beside Shade. Before the villain had time to react, we sucked him up into the vacuum cleaner, trapping the black mist inside, as we yelled, "Fulmination!"

Shade snarled, reforming into the dark giant, but we were ready for it as the vacuum cleaner burst. The beast froze as the yellow sphere of lightning crashed into his arm, petrifying him. He let out one last grunt before he froze like a statue.

"Time to come to me, you evil avinia!" Pyral laughed as she set a storm of Everblaze on the villain, and soon a pearl-white butterfly fluttered out, releasing a large shimmering blank.

"Balance!" I commanded as soon as Psionio, Moonshot and I had divided. The flash of yellow blinded everyone for a second, and soon the Chilean jungle had returned to a state of normalcy.

As one of the Aerials snapped their fingers, the rest of the copies vanished, leaving just one behind. Aerial's eyes were shadowed with guilt as he apologised, "I'm sorry for accusing the seven of you of attacking my jungle. My behaviour was not right, and I'd like to make it up to you."

"There's really no need," I rejected his offer. "It's fine, we would have been angry as well if our country was attacked for no reason.

"Well, I would at least like to help you fight these villains of yours, and return the triumph of good to your city," Aerial returned.

I smiled as I said, "Well, great then! We've formed an alliance!"

Aerial's face lit up as we accepted his offer, and he invited, "Well, let's not teleport back to your city, let's go for a nice moonlit ride!"

I barely had time to register what he said before he summoned his winds, whisking us into the sky. And as the moonlight shone on us, I was grateful for this new alliance—we definitely would need Aerial's help.

Penny POV
"With those heroes forming a new alliance with the holder of the Kyra of Replication, we've more enemies now than ever!" I snarled in annoyance, "We need to improve our powers."

"Our powers are boundless. It's only limited to our boundaries that we set for ourselves," I recited from the American Kyroire. "Concentrate, Lodestar. You can push your boundaries open."

As Lodestar rallied his energy, I watched in anticipation, hoping that Lodestar would be able to do something new. But minutes went on, and nothing happened.

"Think of the reason you're doing this, Lodestar," I encouraged.

As Lodestar's face scrunched in concentration, I waited for something to happen. And then something truly did.