Twists and Turns (First Night Pt. 1)

Fang POV
"What!?" Janet shouted from across the room and ran to me. She held up her timetable to my eyes and showed me the line that read: This session will also be attended by Fang, Edgar and Colette.

"I know! I got roughly the same message!" I agreed, showing her the sentence on mine.

"Wow, your timetable is rough." Janet said. She pointed to my packed Tuesdays to Thursdays and referred to her timetable, showing me how every single day's lessons were spread far apart except for Thursday. On Monday, she had her training in Music Lessons and Stunt Lessons for 4 hours in total.

"Hey, we can eat lunch together!" Janet cheered as she pointed at how both of our sessions before lunch were at Level Three of the Pink Tourmaline Tower on Mondays and Wednesdays.

On Tuesdays, Janet had no sessions before lunch but I had one session before lunch taking place in Foxfire's sixth level. On Thursdays, both of us had Skills Training but my room was on Level Five and Janet's was on Level Six. But we would still use the entrance to the Biodome on the Tower's Sixth Level and go to the BioCafe for lunch.

Well, on Fridays we had one hour of agriculture before lunch, so we would eat at the BioCafe again. Then we had another hour of agriculture after lunch. My next and last session for the day was Astronomy for two hours, at 1600. It was to be conducted in Level Sixteen of the Pink Tourmaline Tower. The top of the tower could turn transparent so that we could see the stars beyond.

I had many sessions—12 in total. Astronomy, Agriculture, Alchemy, Chemistry, Cryptozoology, Elementalism, Geography, History, Martial Arts, PE, Physics and Skills Training (aiming, shooting, dodging). PE was not as fun as it sounded—all we did was study how exercise would affect our body.

"Okay, Fang, I'm going to find some of my friends to eat lunch with on Tuesdays, bye!" Janet called from the doorway.

"Ok, I'm going to find Edgar too, but first I need to photocopy this so that I have one on the wall and one in my planner..." I responded, grabbing my key and heading down to the photocopier at the Printing Room on Level Eight.

Edgar POV
Slightly out of breath, I knocked on Leon's door. I had cut through the Biodome from the Tourmaline Tower entrance to the Amethyst Tower entrance.

"Edgar!" Leon cheered. "Come in! Let me introduce you to my roommate and girlfriend, Jessie."

A red-haired girl toying with a robot dog on the bed stood up to shake my hand. "Nice to meet you. I've heard many stories about you from my friends."

I laughed and waved my hand dismissively. "Nice to meet you too, Jessie."

After cross-checking our timetables, Leon realised, "We can eat together on Mondays and Tuesdays! At the main canteen in Foxfire! And, you've got a session with Fang, Janet and Colette...isn't that cool?"