Convalescence (Oblivion Pt. 4)

Edgar POV
"Evex?" I asked desperately, hoping to find some sign of life. Just something. Anything.

But the Kyra didn't move for half a minute. Then he finally did.

His eyes fluttered open and he asked shakily, "Ed-Edgar?"

"Evex!" I said in relief. "I'm sorry, I had to save my friends. I hope you understand..."

"Of course...I would do anything to help my fellow Kyras too," Evex mumbled. "But I need Byron. He can help me."

"Oh, ok, Evex!" I dashed down the corridor to Byron's office. As I entered, Byron looked up and shock spread across his face.

"What happened? You used the Darknight?" Byron rushed to take care of Evex, brewing up some sort of odd potion or other.

"Yeah...I had to save my friends from Summoner. He nearly got Gimmi, Tokki and Jaek-o," I answered remorsefully.

"Well...the good news is that he'll be fine. But the bad news is that for the next week, he needs to rest and recuperate," Byron told me.

"Okay...I hope the others are fine without me..." I murmured worriedly.

Meanwhile, back at the battlefield...

Fang POV
"Ms. Penny Consieur? You were Summoner?" I looked at the detransformed villain in shock.

"Who's Summoner?" she asked, confused. Then she coughed quite hard, leading me to ask, "Are you okay?"

"Um...yes, I'm just a bit sick," Penny answered.

"I'll bring you back to your office." I told her, quickly hoisting her up.

When I got back, everyone asked me, "Who's Penny Consieur?"

I laughed, "Wow, you really don't keep up with the teachers, do you? Penny Consieur is the new assistant of Mr.P, and she just joined a few months ago."

"Oh. Interesting," was all they had to say.

"How do you think Evex is, by the way?" I asked worriedly.

??? POV
"Finally back, are you, Penny?" the man asks me. "Are you okay? The aviniatization didn't hit too hard, did it?"

"Not feeling too well..." I answered, lying down on the bed.

Lodestar rushes to my side, telling me, "I warned you not to use the sick Kyra. Look where it's got you!"

"I wanted to help you..." I murmured. "If using Lyrii was the only way to do it, I would do it. Plus, the Kyroire doesn't have any descriptions of Lyrii or her powers, so the heroes don't know that there's a secret eighth Kyra. Even though she's sick, she can still do big things. And best of all, no one knows because the other Kyras are from the Chinese Box whereas Lyrii is the one and only Kyra from the American one."

"All I need now is some rest," I continued. "Then I'll be ready to use Lyrii to create Vikas again."

A/N 3:
Plot twist! Who knew that there was a secret eighth Kyra! Lyrii is some sort of American Kyra, who seems to be able to create the Vikas that we have seen. But what's more interesting is that Penny is helping Lodestar!