New Beginnings, Fresh Starts (Evolution Pt. 22)

Fang POV
"All this time, it was you two?" I asked in disbelief.

Mr. P said silently, "Yes. It was us. But before you say anything, I should try to explain."

He waited for everyone to fall silent before he continued, "What you don't know is that many, many years ago, this school was mine. It was my fabulous Snowtel, a beautiful place where my refined guest lounged. Business was great, and I had traveled out of the country with my fiancé, Penny, to explore business opportunities in other Brawltopian cities. But when I came back, the hotel had been knocked down, because Gale was using it for his school. Can you believe that? The Brawltopian government thought that their school was more important, and that they could knock down my hotel without express permission!"

"Of course, I was furious, and had been plotting revenge for so long when I stumbled upon an ancient secret in the Caves of Black Diamond. The Kyras. I was determined to get this one wish, to let me get my previous business back. I acted rashly, and I...understand that I definitely need to be charged."

Everyone was silent before I spoke up, "Actually, I may have an idea. Moonshot?"

He realised what I was about to do and asked, "Are you sure, Astro? If the thing goes wrong, the world will be nothing!"

"I'm sure," I said confidently. Moonshot hesitated for only a second before he gave Evex to me. I clapped my hands together, commanding for the first and last time, "Gimmi, Vinjo, Evex, unify!"

"I am now Primex!" I declared. "Prime, I need a favour."

For a second, the clearing remained empty. But then a tall figure, mixed with gold, silver and obsidian, materialised in front of me, eliciting a series of gasps.

"What do you want?" Prime asked. He seemed like he was scowling, unhappy to be disturbed.

"Read my heart, my mind and my soul," I answered. Prime concentrated for a moment, before a wide smile spread across his face. "You are truly a noble and exceptional Guardian, Primex. For that, I will grant your wish."

A blinding mix of all three Prime Sources enveloped the world, smothering us in its beautiful tone. And for three minutes, we stared into the sea of purity, marveling at the wonder of its power. And suddenly it all faded away , revealing a jewel-encrusted city around us, and our Brawltopian city on the far left, as well as the Snowtel to our right.

"Whoa!" Mr. P gasped. "What did you wish for?"

"A planet just for brawlers, a place where dreams come true. Where dreams never have to die, and new beginnings can sprout. Where the rise of darkness will be flushed away by love, light and fresh starts. A world where everything exists in peace and harmony. A world where love triumphs over hate, light over darkness, and dreams over dark reality."

As everyone marvelled at the beautiful world in front of them, I turned to Janet and got down on one knee, a diamond ring in my hand. She gasped as I told her, "Janet, from the day we met, I know that we would be something special. And now, indeed we are—two diamonds glittering in the sky brightly, a perfect mix of dreams, reality and love. So, for new beginnings, how about we start something new? Will you marry me?"

Teras of joy streamed down her face as she said, "Of course!"

So I pulled her into the best kiss of my life. The one that came with new beginnings and fresh starts, the one that would change my life forever more. The one that I would treasure...forever.