Elemental (Elemental Ultimatum Pt.2)

Fang POV
Unleasher's outfit perfectly represented the four elements; her hair was dyed fiery red, crackling with fire. Her eyes were ice blue, matching her shirt which had sparkling raindrops adorning it. Her jeans were a lighter shade of that colour, representing the wind in the world with etchings of tornadoes and cyclones. Lastly, her green shoes showed the patterns of earth; rocks, soil and plants.

Soon, the other heroes thudded onto the ground floor of the Biodome, with Unleasher and I just one level up. "Unleasher, please! Reject the avinia!"

For a moment, Unleasher scrunched her face, but she murmured, "I'm sorry, I can't!" before she slumped yet again. A blue shape whirred to life beside her, taking the form of a giant bubble. It had one single eye, glaring at us from its deepest depths. As I stared at it, I began to feel weaker and weaker until I collapsed on the floor. But Hydro blasted me with her water, screaming, "Whatever that stupid eyeball is, it makes us feel tired when we look at it!"

"That's not a stupid eyeball, that's Qilin!" Unleasher snarled. Her palms began to glow furiously and everyone glanced worriedly as a red ball took shape. "Inferno!" The villain yelled as she slammed the fireball downwards. It slowly enlarged as it raced down at supersonic speed, bursting into flames as it slammed into the ground. A hole opened where it had hit, burnt dust rising from the crack.

"Voyage!" Teleto yelled as he teleported up to the highest level, safe from the two villains. "Second Chance!"

"Moonshot, Pyral—you deal with whatever Qilin is. Hydro, Psionio and I will deal with Unleasher," I decided.

Moonshot and Pyral raced off to deal with giant eye, which had grown a pair of claws? "Oh, Unleasher! Come and get us!" I taunted the villain. She clenched her fists tightly, one green ball appearing above her left hand and a sea blue one above the other. "Jungle, Tsunami!" she yelled as the balls arced towards us. A flood of water immediately spread across the floor, leaving us knee-deep on water. We barely dodged the other green sphere, which erupted to form a jungle.

A barrage of spheres in every colour, shape and form followed; tornadoes, cyclones, floods, infernos, reaching plants and trees...Unleasher was attacking so fast that we could only focus on defence!

"Hydro, take Moonshot's place!" I instructed as Moonshot leaped down towards us. I looked up, seeing Pyral burning a furious Qilin. Though her steps seemed to be slowing, Hydro blasted Qilin into a garden just in time.

Focusing on Unleasher in front of us, I swiftly dodged her elemental spheres racing towards us. There were now chasms everywhere, but the water that was steadily rising didn't seemed to be flowing out of the cracks. "Moonshot, if we use our powers at the same time, she won't be able to dodge them both!"

Moonshot sent his Nightsand flying towards Unleasher as I did the same with my Fulmination Bolt. But Unleasher didn't look worried, and in seconds, we found out why.

An ice blue, frosty ball was conjured in her hand, expanding so quickly we barely saw what was happening. Soon enough, an ice shield surrounded the villain and our attacks bounced off uselessly. Unfortunately for Edgar, he couldn't take back his Nughtsand. But I could take back my Fulmination Bolt.

It spun towards me, and I sent it spiralling behind, cringing when I heard a thud. "Thanks, Astro!" I heard Hydro cheering. I must have hit Qilin. Soon enough, the roar of flames from Pyral came followed by the sound of the Kyras eating.

Unleasher snarled with anger. Both of her hands glowed ice blue, with icy spheres glowing above her palms. Suddenly, they multiplied so fast, we couldn't count how many there were.

"Take this!" Unleasher screamed with fury as a hundred icy balls raced towards us.