Unification (Elemental Ultimatum Pt.3)

Fang POV
"Pulse Field!" Psionio screamed as a shining dome flared to life. For the first time ever, I noticed Psionio's Pulse Field getting dented by Unleasher's spheres. They must contain a lot of energy, I thought.

"Hydro! Pyral!" Moonshot screamed suddenly. It was then I realised...

Unleasher wasn't aiming for us. She was aiming at the two heroes on the 7th level, just above us.

Too late. The two had been trapped in icy cages. Unleasher leaped towards them, calling, "Give me your Kyras and I will set you free."

"Never!" Pyral burned the cage to water vapour, but Hydro was still trapped. "Astro!" she yelled. "Take Tokki!" Tokki flew out of the cage (due to her ability to pass through objects), narrowly dodging all of Unleasher's shots. She entered our Pulse Field.

"Astro, my Second Chance expired!" yelled Leon who had detransformed. "I'm going to start it again." Soon, he had retransformed into Teleto and activated his Second Chance.

"Quick, everyone, my Pulse Field is going to deactivate soon!" Psionio struggled to keep it standing as Unleasher blasted her spheres at the force field while dodging most of its Pulses.

"Well, we only have one solution...Gimmi, Tokki, unify!" I yelled as a blue stripe cascaded down my suit. It was a mix of midnight and sea blue, with shimmering raindrops dotting my suit and lightning bolts decorating my boots. "I am now Seastar!" I announced.

"Voyage!" Teleto yelled as Psionio's Pulse Field disappeared. Jessie dropped through the portal, reappearing beside Teleto as she recharged her Kyra. We then dodged the barrage of spheres thundering towards us from Unleasher. "Manipulation, Bolt, combine!"

A swirling water-lightning bolt swerved towards Unleasher, who dodged it swiftly and responded with her own fireballs and floods. "Everyone, let's get ready the plan!" I shouted.

"Everblaze!" Pyral shrieked, summoning a giant flame that evaporated all the water. As Pyral stretched her fingers, the Everblaze raged towards the Biodome's plants and the hero threatened, "Hand over your avinia, if not I'll burn this place to ashes."

"You're forgetting that you're not in the position to bargain!" Unleasher snarled furiously, a giant icy sphere forming over her palm. "Voyage!" Teleto shouted at the same time as Psionio yelled "Pulse Field!"

A shimmering force field surrounded us yet again as Psionio dropped into it. But Unleasher had no intention to hurl it at us. Instead, she slammed it against the whole ground, and we watched in shock as frost spread up the walls of the Biodome, extinguishing Pyral's Everblaze.

"But that's...not...possible..." Pyral whispered. Her flames were supposed to be inextinguishable.

"Just shows you how deadly my powers are," Unleasher said smugly. For the third time, Teleto renewed his Second Chance.

"Time for Plan B," I whispered.

"Fulmination Bolt, Hydrokinesis, combine!" I screamed, a half-yellow, half-blue lightning boomerang appearing in my hand. I slammed it towards Unleasher, who responded with many spheres of Earth that created jungles all around us. But my boomerang sliced them to pieces, swerving towards Unleasher yet again. Moonshot sent a barrage of Darkbites to counter the multi-coloured spheres flying toward us as Pyral began melting each layer of ice encasing the Biodome. Soon, Psionio's shield had so many dents in it that it looked like it was going to break.

And then it did. Psionio gasped, shocked that her shield had failed. But she quickly recovered, launching a giant sphere of Pulses at the crazed villain. Spheres of every type were flying in all directions; many trees were on fire, or frozen or uprooted.

We were all tiring out; my boomerang was weakening, Pyral's fires were diminishing, Psionio's Pulses fell in number and Moonshot couldn't seem to unleash any more Darkbites. But Unleasher didn't seem tired at all. Still, she fired so many spheres at us, until the point where we were only defending and not attacking.

Then, without warning, Psionio and I transformed back. "Oh no!" I shouted in worry. "Teleto, use your Voyage!"

But Teleto couldn't spot us in the sea of chaos. Unleasher immediately raced towards us with an evil grin spread across her face. "Yes, yes!" Lodestar's voice rang loud and clear. "Get their Kyras, Unleasher!"

Teleto had finally heard Lodestar's voice, shouting, "Quadruple Voyage!"

We transferred between each portal, finally ending up one level below Teleto. He hauled us up, searching carefully for Unleasher as we fed our Kyras. Then, the fearsome villain flew out of the maze of trees and leaped onto our level.

"Teleport us, Teleto!" Jessie screamed.

"I can't!" Teleto yelled. "Without seeing where my portals are, I can't take them back!"

"Don't worry, I'll handle her!" I shouted, determined to protect my friends.

"No, you can't, Fang! You don't have your powers!" Gimmi yelled.

Unleasher's hand swooped through the air, almost touching Gimmi. But I grabbed him just in time.

I turned, only to see Unleasher coming after us again. "Oh no, what should we do?" Jessie screamed.

"No!" screamed a deafening voice. Tokki.

"Hydrokinesis!" Tokki shrieked, piercing our eardrums. Even Unleasher raced to cover her ears.

Tokki spun so fast that she became a blur. In a second, she became gigantic, almost as tall as the Biodome. She had become a gigantic insect, with glimmering blue wings and yellow eyes full of hatred. "Hydrokinesis!" she roared another time. Her whole form dissolved, enlarging ten times to form a gigantic tsunami. The water gushed towards the horrified Unleasher, blasting her towards the glass structure of the Biodome. No matter what the villain attempted, her fireballs extinguished in fractions of a second.

There was a huge CRUNCH as Unleasher and the whole wave of water slammed against the glass dome, smashing it to the smithereens. The whole structure disappeared, sending a screaming Unleasher tumbling down to the ground floor.