Action (Again? Pt. 4)

Fang POV
While Moonshot and Pyral went off to deal with Hearthunter, Teleto hid in one of the destroyed buildings near Oni-Go-Te.

"Let's get this over with..." I murmured. As we tried to strike her again and again, she teleported to many places and returned her own blows. Then, she managed to tap Psionio with her sword.

In an instant, Psionio transformed into...

Yet another Oni-Go-Te! "Rewind!" Teleto yelled.

"Ok, we mustn't get hid by her sword," I reminded everyone as I dodged a million blows from the crazed Oni-Go-Te. Her sword was spinning so fast, it became a blur. It was on the 22nd try that we defeated her.

"Fulmination Bolt!" I yelled furiously. The boomerang arced through the air, soaring towards Oni-Go-Te. She teleported here and there, dodging the flying boomerang.

Then, I sent the boomerang spiralling towards Hearthunter, who saw it coming and dodged it both times.

"Nightstand!" Moonshot yelled, slamming the black sphere towards Oni-Go-Te. Just as we predicted, she dodged towards the left. "Pulse Field!" Psionio shouted, hurling it towards the floor left of Oni-Go-Te. Only realising what was happening when the force field locked in place, she slammed her sword against the force field, electrocuting herself in the process.

Just then, I spun my fingers, sending the Fulmination Bolt spinning towards the trapped villain. As we thought she would do, Oni-Go-Te swung her sword above her head, trying to teleport out. But the boomerang sliced into the raised sword, and a yellow pigmentation spread down the sword to Oni-Go-Te herself.

The last thing we saw was Oni-Go-Te's shocked face before she froze like a statue. Teleto opened a portal below her, dropping her below a pile of rubble and smashing her sword to pieces. Everyone recharged their Kyra, leaving the furious, now-conscious Oni-Go-Te struggling to escape.

We turned to search for Hearthunter, who was battling both Moonshot and Pyral at the same time. "Pyral!" I called her over. As Hydro rushed to take her place, I called Teleto and Psionio over as well. "Guys, here's the new plan!" I whispered to the trio.

Teleto tapped Gimmi on the head as I gave Trix a light pat to swap Kyras. "Trix, time to travel!" I cheered. A blue aura blinded me for a second, swirling down my body like a crazy phantom. It left a light blue suit in its wake, dotted with turquoise portals. Finally, the phantom settled in my shoes, turning them a deep shade of teal. "I am now...Voyager!" I declared dramatically.

Meanwhile, Leon had transformed into Starry Aura, and the plan was ready for action. "Second Chance!" I shouted.

"Gimmi...Jaek-o...Marco...unify!" The trio shouted in unison. Their suit was a meld of red, yellow and white, with lightning bolts engraved on the suit. Illustrations of Pulses dotted the pants, with flames arcing across the hero's tall boots. With small lightning bolts crackling across his left hand and flames circling across his right, he yelled, "We are now...Pyroniostar!"

"Fulmination!" Pyroniostar shouted. "Ok, since there are three of us, we can get struck up to thrice by Hearthunter. But if we do it right, we shouldn't be hit even once. Pulse Field!"

"Voyage!" I hurled a portal in front of them. The three stepped into the portal, suddenly appearing behind Hearthunter. The villain, battling Moonshot and Hydro, did not notice the powerful enemy behind her. Pyroniostar slammed the Fulmination sphere against Hearthunter, paralysing her immediately. He grabbed the bow and arrow, tossing it far away.

"Everblaze!" the hero shouted. The bow and arrow exploded into blue flames, just as Pyroniostar hurled the Pulse Field at it. The fire was safely contained in the Pulse Field, and soon, the whole aviniatized object was burned to ashes. "Balance!" The hero yelled.

"What happened?" Addie, who had collapsed on the floor, asked in confusion.

Teleporting to her side, I said, "I'll bring you back to your dormitory."

Addie took one glance at me and her eyes widened. "Are you...Fang?"

"Yes, just with some different powers," I responded.

"Cool..." Adddie murmured, staring at me intensely. "What's your name?"

"Voyager. Call me Voyager."